Together Forever?: Book Two (...

Von Soccer_9

This is the sequel to Love Silently if you have not read it read that before you start this. Mia and Carson a... Mehr

Together Forever?
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
The End

Part 30

4.9K 116 23
Von Soccer_9

Together Forever? Part 30

Mia’s p.o.v

I’m waiting at the gate for Jenna’s plane to land. I sit there impatiently playing with the nose pads on my glasses. It’s too damn early for people to be on airplanes. Its three in the morning I want to be asleep but I’m glad to be getting my girl back. Sighing I lay my head back against the pole I’m leaning against and close my eyes. I don’t know how much later it happened but I might have fallen asleep or what but I feel a pair of soft familiar lips pressed against mine. I immediately pull her close and kiss her back. When we break the kiss I open my eyes to see the always gorgeous Jenna smiling at me.

“Good morning sweethe-” she begins to say but I cut her off with another kiss

“I missed you” I say hugging her tightly

“Haha I missed you too” she says hugging me back and kissing the top of my head

“How was your trip?”

“Too long away from you, we can talk about that later” she says quickly dropping it

“Ok can we go home now?” I ask her as she gently pushes my glasses back up and I yawn

“I’d love to” she says taking my hand 

We walk over to the baggage claim and have to wait for the bags to start coming out. I lean back against Jenna as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind with her chin resting on my shoulder. Feeling warm and very comfortable I yawn and nuzzle my face into her neck and close my eyes. I couldn’t get any sleep because I was so excited to get Jenna. I slept for about half an hour before I had to get up to head to the airport. 

“Wake up babe I have to get my bag” Jenna says in my ear

Groaning I open my eyes and stand up on my own. She chuckles and kisses my cheek before letting me go and walking over to get her bag. When we get home we immediately head upstairs. I undress and lay in bed and she does the same getting in after me. I feel her move the hair off my neck and begins kissing and sucking on it. I moan softly and roll on my back to face her. She leans down kissing me deeply. I kiss her back for a few minutes but when I feel her hand moving down my stomach I break the kiss.

“I’m sorry baby I really really really REALLY want to but I’m too tired” I say opening my eyes to look at her

“It’s ok babe” she says smiling and pecks my lips “Let’s just go to sleep” 

She lays back and pulls me into her chest. Closing my eyes I yawn and snuggle up to her with my head on her chest. She kisses my forehead and I feel myself drifting to a great night’s sleep wrapped up in this wonderful girl’s arms.

I wake up feeling one the best sensations in the entire world between my legs. I moan and arch my back enjoying the feeling. I grab onto the sheets as my body tenses up, ready to finally get the release I’ve been dying for. Moaning loudly I cum pulling on the sheets shaking slightly. I open my eyes and look under the covers to see Jenna smiling up at me. I smile back as she moves up to kiss me. 

“Good morning” she says when we pull part

“Mmm great morning” I say gently kissing her again

“I missed tasting you. I just couldn’t help myself from going down there as soon as I woke up” she says kissing along my neck

“Feel free to help yourself anytime…but right now I think I’m going to help myself” I say flipping up over

“By all means go right ahead” she says leaning up to kiss me

Kissing her back I move my hands down to massage her boobs. Moving down to kiss her neck I slowly run my nails down her thighs.

“Babe please I need it so badly” she says moaning softly

I give her one last kiss before moving under the covers and gently push her legs apart. I bite my lip admiring one of the things I missed the most. Leaning in I gently blow on it teasing her. She squirms slightly and I hear her softly whine. I slowly lick up her dripping juices, being sure my tongue just barely touches her clit before I pull away.

“God I missed the way you taste”

“Mia please stop teasing me I want it so bad” I hear her say breathlessly 

Deciding to get to it I lean in and begin sucking on her clit.  She moans loudly as my fingers slide inside of her. As I bite down a bit my fingers start going in deeper and harder. I use my free hand to hold down her squirming hips. Moving my hand faster I suck hard on her clit. I feel her tighten around my fingers as she cums screaming my name. I take my fingers out and lick her clean then move back up to kiss her.

“Lil quick on the trigger there huh?”

“Shut up it got sensitive since its been awhile and you were too” she says blushing slightly

“Don’t worry babe there will be plenty of time for me to be between your legs in the future” I say kissing her neck

I feel her stiffen for a moment then relax again. I look up questionably at her but she merely smiles and kisses me. Shrugging it off I kiss her back before cuddling up to her with my head on her chest with one of my arms draped across her waist with my hand on her hip. I close my eyes and listen to her steady heartbeat that I’ve grown to love listening to. I think I really have strong feelings for this girl. Sighing contently pull myself closer to her. All of the sudden I hear yelling from outside the door. Confused I sit up and cover myself with the sheet and try to figure out who that is.

“Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, JENNA!!!” I hear as the yelling gets closer and the door flings open to show an excited Carly 

She runs in and flings herself on the bed. Landing on top of Jenna she hugs her tightly. Carly had grown to really like Jenna before she left. I’m glad she likes Jenna because I don’t plan on this ending anytime soon. 

“Hey there cutie” Jenna says hugging her back

“I missed you” Carly says looking up at Jenna smiling then starts hugging her again

“I missed you too” she says chuckling 

“How’d you get in?” I ask

“Devan and Maddy brought Riley and I” she say looking up at me

“Can you go downstairs so we can get ready?” Jenna asks

“Yup” Carly says popping the p and gets out of the bed walking towards the door

“Not so fast missy” Jenna says stopping her “Forgetting something?” she says tapping on her cheek

Carly comes running back and kisses Jenna’s cheek before running out and closing the door behind her. Jenna looks back at me smiling and taps her lips. Getting back on top of her deeply. She sits up not breaking the kiss and I wrap my legs around her waist pulling myself against her. I wrap my arms around her neck as her hands move to my waist. I dig my fingers into her hair and press my body into hers as much as I can, needing to feel more of her. 

“Easy babe as much as I want to we have to get down there before your sister comes back” Jenna says after breaking the kiss and breathing heavily 

I merely nod my head and close my eyes pressing my forehead to hers as we both try to calm our breathing. I feel as if I could stay like this forever. I feel so content and happy in her arms. Happier than I’ve been in a long time. Maybe happier than I’ve ever been with anyone..I could lo-…

“What are you thinking?” Jenna asks stopping me mid thought making me forget it

“That I’m so happy with you” I say laying my head on her shoulder

Once again I feel her tense for a second then relaxes again. I hear her sigh as she hugs me tightly kissing the side of my head.

“I’m happy too Mia. I’m so very happy with you” she says whispering the last part

I lean back to look at her and study her face. The high cheekbones, light freckles on her nose, gorgeous brown eyes, and perfect pink lips that pull to form the most breath taking smile you will ever see. I push the hair out of her face and give her a slow and passionate kiss.

“I love being with you Jenna” I say pecking her lips “And I love kissing you” I say kissing her again

“I feel exactly the same way” she says smiling but her eyes look kinda sad

Before I get a chance to say anything the door opens again to reveal Devan. She jaw drops as she stares at us. Blushing I press myself to Jenna so nothing is exposed. Thank got the blankets are covering our waists.

“When do we get to have a damn four-way?!” Devan exclaims going back into the hall to yell down to Maddy

“Shut up Devan we’ll be down in a few minutes” yell and hear her walking downstairs “I guess we should be getting up” I say frowning at Jenna

“I guess you’re right but it sucks because I was enjoying holding you” she says holding me tighter and pouting

“You can hold me downstairs”

“Not naked. Well I could but that’d be extremely awkward for everyone” she says chuckling

“Oh shush” 

I untangle myself from her and quickly throw on some clothes. Walking into the bathroom I brush my hair and teeth then put in my contacts. I kiss Jenna’s cheek as she brushes her teeth then head downstairs. Walking into to the kitchen I see Riley and Carly sitting at the table talking and giggling about something. As I walk by I kiss the tops of their heads then make myself some coffee. Maddy and Devan are talking by the back door. Devan has her whiney face on and Maddy is blushing like crazy. 

Chuckling I shake my head and take a sip of coffee as Jenna comes in. She walks by me running her hand across my back then stopping to kiss my cheek before starting to make her own coffee. I grab her arm and pull her back over. Gently pulling her down to me I kiss her. Smiling into the kiss she pulls me closer to her deepening the kiss. I set down my coffee and wrap my arms around her neck. She lifts me up and sets me on the table before breaking the kiss and smiling at me. She pecks my lips before moving away and going back to make her coffee.

“Cara?”

“Yes sissy?” I say still dazed and watching Jenna smiling at her

“Hurry up and marry Jenna” Carly says sternly 

“What??” I say turning around shocked as everyone else looks at her with the same expression as me

“You should marry Jenna” she says coolly crossing her arms and shrugging 

“I..er….umm…” I try to think of something to say and look to Jenna for help who looks extremely tense as she stopped mid-stir 

“What uh…made you say that Carly?” Jenna asks nervously 

“I think it’s obvious how you two feel about each other by the way you act so why wait? I know Cara wants to get married and have kids so I don’t see why you should wait any longer. I mean she’s 25 now come on we need to get going here”

“Well it’s not that simple there’s a lot to talk about before you just go an get married” Madalynn says trying to help us

“Getting married is simple why complicate it by over thinking?” Carly says

I continue to sit there stunned not even knowing what to think. I look back at Jenna and she her starting to relax a bit but looks worried. I hear the door bell ring and I quickly hop off the counter.

“Oh thank god” I say then look back at them “I’ll get it!” I say running out of the room

When I get to the front door I take a few deep breaths, composing myself. I put a smile on my face before opening the door. When I open it I see Tori and Maci standing there. The smile immediately drops from my face. Tori nervously smiles at me and Maci glares.

“Hi Mia. Sorry for just showing up but we haven’t really talked much and we were in the neighborhood so I thought we’d stop by and say hi. I hope we aren’t intruding.” Tori says 

“Umm no…come in” I say opening the door wider and stepping back

“Who’s at the door?” Jenna asks walking in then spots Tori stopping in her tracks “Well hi” she says looking between Tori and Maci. “I’m Jenna, Mia’s girlfriend” she says putting on a fake smile as she moves to shake Tori’s hand “It’s nice to finally meet you”

“Nice to meet you too” Tori says not looking too happy as she shakes Jenna’s hand

“I’m Maci” the attention seeking whore says cutting in and smiling flirtatiously at Jenna as she shakes her hand

“Hi…” Jenna says slowly shaking her hand and looking at her oddly 

“Well we were just about to make some breakfast so I guess you could join us if you’d like?…” I say pointing to the kitchen kinda hoping they wont say yes

“We’d love to” Maci say butting in once again as Tori opened her mouth to reply

“Well I guess come into the kitchen with everyone else” I say walking back to the kitchen

When I walk in Devan gives me a questioning look of ‘what’s going on’ then her expression changes to shock when she sees Tori and Maci walking in. Carly glares at them while Riley whispers in her ear then takes her hand leading her out of the room. 

“Devan, Maddy, that’s Tori’s-” I begin to say but I’m cut off 

“I’m Maci” she says giving them a slight wave then looks over to smile at Jenna

“We’ll make breakfast” Devan says taking Maddy’s hand and pulling her deeper in the kitchen away from us

“Um have a seat” Jenna says motioning for the table

“You two want some coffee?” I ask walking over to the cabinet where the mugs are

“Ya that’d be great” Tori says smiling at me

I pull out two cups and fill them with coffee. After handing them their drinks I get them creamer and sugar. Maci glares at me as I hand Tori her favorite creamer. This chick is really getting on my nerves. She’s lucky I haven’t hit her yet. I decide to be the adult here and give her a disapproving look. I go make the girls some hot chocolate and get some fruit for them to snack on while they’re waiting for whatever Devan and Maddy are making. I feel my anger rise as I see Maci is still shamelessly flirting with Jenna right in front of both me and Tori. Jenna looks uncomfortable and excuses herself walking over to me.

“Mia this chick is really pushing the line here. I’m surprised Tori hasn’t said anything. I’m getting uncomfortable” she says hugging me tightly

“She’s lucky I haven’t said because I’m about to beat the shit out of that chick” I say hugging her back with a sigh

“Will you please give me something to do so I can get out of here??” she asks pulling back and pleading me with her eyes

“I got you babe” I say softly pecking her lips and pulling away from her

I walk over to the hot chocolates and pick them up starting to leave the room then turn back around when I reach the door. Tossing my head back I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

“Gosh I almost forgot. Jenna will you grab that fruit for the girls?” I ask her

“Oh ya sure babe” she says picking up the bowl and eagerly following after me

“We’ll be right back. In the mean time you two can talk with Devan and Maddy” I say smiling as we walk out of the room

Jenna wraps her free arm around my waist and kisses my cheek. I stop and lean up pecking her lips then start walking into the living room where the girls are watching TV. I hand them their hot chocolate as Jenna plops down on the couch with them. I sit on her lap and pick at the fruit with the girls.

“What are we watching?” I ask looking over at the TV

“MTV” Carly says barely acknowledging me

“We’re watching them interview Taylor Swift for the VMAs. She really wants to see the premiere of the video of her newest song from her new album” Riley says and nudges Carly for being impolite

“Shuuuuush! It’s starting!!” Carly says sternly

As the video starts for ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ starts Carly stands up and starts dancing around singing along. I laugh at her cuteness as she pulls Riley up to dance with her. I turn up the TV so the music is louder for her. She pulls up me and Jenna and gets us to start running around singing and dancing like teenage girls again.

“YOU GO TALK TO YOU FRIENDS TALK AND MY FRIENDS TALK TO ME!  BUT 

WEEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!! EVER!!!” We all start singing together, well more yelling/screaming

I hear the doorbell ring and I run to go answer it and see Carson standing there. At the moment I’m happy and think nothing of it. Carly runs over and drags us back into the living room were Tori, Maci, Devan, and Maddy have decided to join the party as well. Of course Maci is clinging to Tori and shooting daggers at me. Shrugging it off I go back to singing and dancing with my baby sister. 

When the song ends we all fall to the floor laughing. Except for Maci who decides to continue standing ad crosses her arms continuing to glare at me. I shake my head and roll over to come face to face with Tori. I awkwardly roll to the other side and come face to face with Carson. Awkwardly rolling again this time onto my back I feel someone pulling me up and come face to face with Jenna. Smiling I wrap my arms around her neck leaning in. She pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and leans in kissing me deeply. When we break apart I bite my lip smiling at her.

“We’d never ever get back together” I say pecking her lips

She frowns at me and starts pulling away but I pull her back close and kiss her again. When we break apart I smile and brush my lips against hers.

“Because I don’t think we’d ever be apart” I say pecking her lips 

She smiles at me but she feels all tense again then slowly relaxes. I pull back to look at her but just as I open my mouth Devan tells everyone the food is ready. I look back at Jenna and see her smiling normally at me and gives me a soft kiss before taking my hand.

“Come on babe let’s go eat” she says leading me to the kitchen

I shrug it off and we eat breakfast. It actually went very well. We all laughed and joked around having a good time except for tiny blonde bitch glaring at me the entire time. I think I need to come up with a real nickname for her that will really stick in my head. Something that suits her perfectly every time I think of her stupid, tiny, bitchy face. Tiny bitch? Lil bitch?…

“What’s on your mind there babe?” Jenna asks nudging me

“I’m trying to think of a nickname for Tori’s bitch” I say tapping my chin

“Haha well you let me know what it is when you think of it” she says kissing the side of my head and turning back to the TV

“I vote on Lil Bitch!” Devan yells throwing her fist in the air

“I was thinking of that one!!” I say sitting up on Jenna getting excited

“YESS!!”

“OFFICIAL NICKNAME!!!” I say bouncing on of Jenna

Jenna and Madalynn laugh at us as the girls come in and say that they’re ready to go home since it’s getting late and they have school tomorrow. Devan and I say bye to them because Madalynn decided that she’d go drop the girls off with Jenna. It was a bad idea leaving me and Devan alone. We’ll either destroy the house or come up with the most ridiculously glorious idea in the entire world…

.....................................................................................................................................................

Let me know what your thoughts on what's going on and where you think things are going to go. Remember to VOTE, FAN, and COMMENT. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.7K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...
59K 1.2K 36
ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ALICE OSEMAN (Takes place in between books 3-4 and Nick is aware of Charlie's eating disorder) Charlie has been struggling a...