How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

Hes getting married?!

10.4K 168 37
By AlyssaPaige1

>

> My heart stopped. Instant pain filled my chest. Tears filled my eyes and everything stopped. The second their lips met I screamed. I couldn't help it.

>

> "You Bastard!" I yelled. I saw Niall's face and Marie's turn to me.

>

> "Carson!" Niall yelled coming for me. I turned and started running.

>

> "Carson wait! I swear it wasn't like it looked! Please just stop!" He called after me.

>

> Something in me snapped. Hearing that line to many times playing this game to many times. After playing it so many times with so many boys that say that they don't want to is just tiring. I didn't think Niall was that kind of boy. I really didn't I guess I was wrong.

>

> I stopped and faced him. "Why?! So you can lie to me like I have been lied to before?! So that you can tell me she did it it wasn't you!? I don't want to hear the same thing I've herd a thousand times before! I don't want to play the heartbreak game Niall! You've already just broken my heart can't that be enough?"

>

> For a minute he just stands there. "I promise you. I love you. Just listen to my side of the story. Please!" He begged.

>

> "Please just stop lying to me! I don't want to hear the lies! I've been lied to before. I'm tired of it." My toughness was wearing off and I could feel tears coming.

>

> "Their not lies! It's the truth! I promise! She text me this morning saying her mother was dead. Her mother is my moms best friend. I came over because she said she had somethings for me. I didn't wake you because you needed sleep. I figured I'd be back before you woke up. You saw me getting ready to leave when she stepped closer to me telling me how much her mom loved me then she kissed me. I was pulling away as you yelled. I swear I would have told you as soon as I got home. I would never cheat on you. I love you. Please you have to believe me. Please." He was crying now as much as I was. I couldn't take it anymore and I fell to the ground.

>

> He came to me and hugged me. Without thinking I hugged him.

>

> "Niall I don't know if I can believe you. I've been lied to and hurt so many times. I can't do it anymore. That game, I'm not doing it anymore." I sobbed into him. I know I needed to let go but I didn't know if I could thinking this could be the last time. I loved this boy. Maybe I could forgive?

>

> Maybe just maybe he's telling me the truth. He's not lying then I could stay it was her fault. Not his. But so many guys say that. So many. How can I tell if he's lying to me or if its truth. I usually can tell when he's lying but now I'm so confused.

>

> "It's not a game. I swear I'll show you the text Please you have to believe me! I won't loose you because of this! I won't!" He pulled out his phone scrolled through things and then handed it to me.

>

> I wiped tears away so I could read it.

>

> From: Unknown number

>

> Niall its Marie. My mother died today can you please come over. She has somethings she left for you.

>

> To:Unknown number

>

> I don't know. Can't you just mail them to me?

>

> From:Unknown number

>

> I can't. It'll take five minutes. Please. I promise I won't do anything.

>

> To: Unknown number

>

> I guess.. I'll be over soon.

>

> I looked from the phone to him. Hope raised in my chest. Maybe he wasn't lying maybe I could be with him. There was hope. I tried not to get to excited. I couldn't get to hopeful if it was all just a lie.

>

> "You didn't even have her number?" I sniffled wiping my tears.

>

> "No. I told you nothing happened between us today was the first time ever. I swear. I didn't even want to. I didn't want to do that. I would never do that to you. Your my life. I would die if I ever lost you. Please believe me." He wiped away a few tears of his own.

>

> "Niall! What are you doing?!" Marie came running over.

>

> He stood up in front of me as if he was protecting me from her.

>

> "Telling my girlfriend how I don't love you! Or even like you and that I didn't want to kiss you. That you forced yourself on me. You just need to stay away from both of us!" Her faced dropped and tears came to her eyes. Good! I hope what he said was both truthful and hurtful for her! She turned around and ran toward the house.

>

> You'd think that after that I would fully believe him but I don't.

>

> "Niall I'm going home now." I told him standing. He turned his eyes still full of tears. He sniffled.

>

> "Let me drive you. No matter what you decide don't walk it's going to rain." I looked up. It was. I needed time to think. But I didn't want to walk in the rain.

>

> "Ok." I nodded. I still needed to think about believing him.

>

> We walked to his car in silence. Everything in me wanted to scream at him then kiss him and tell him I forgive him. Even if what he said was true. He didn't pull away. Maybe if I hadn't screamed at him. I could have seen what he really would have done.

>

> If I did break it off with him my whole life is over. I can't loose him. I need him. No more waking up to his kisses or his smile. Or his hugs. Or him telling him he loves me. I couldn't do without him. I started crying again.

>

> "I'm sorry. Please." He cried again. I couldn't respond. I covered my face and pulled my knees to my chest and cuddled myself. He kept driving crying.

>

> "Are you going to move out?" He sniffled.

>

> I did the same. "I don't know. I just need a while Niall." I couldn't look at him. I would breakdown.

>

> "Okay.." For the rest of the ride we stayed silent.

>

> When we got to the house I jumped out wiping my face. I fixed my hair and went inside.

>

> "Your home! Woah wait whats wrong." Louis looked at me.

>

> I just shook my head and walked to my room. Niall was walking behind me.

>

> "Niall? Who died?" Zayn asked. Looking worried.

>

> "Drop it." Niall said. I went to the kitchen and got a drink. I herd someone stomp up the stairs.

>

> "Whats going on?" Louis asked.

>

> "We...I don't know." I cried some more.

>

> "Woah! Alright whats happening." Zayn said hugging me.

>

> "He kissed h-er." I sobbed.

>

> "Who?" Liam asked.

>

> "Niall" I sobbed getting away from Zayn and running up the stairs past Niall's door and slammed mine as hard as I could.

>

> I cried. I couldn't do anything but think about losing him. I herd people go into Niall's room and then leave quickly after going in. I wish Charlie was here. I needed her so much. She was away with Abby for a few weeks for a modeling thing. She left the day we left to go see my brother.

>

> I tried to calm my sobbing. It was getting pretty bad. I slowed it until the tears almost stopped.

>

> Then next thing I know I'm sitting in a chair surrounded by music playing and people sitting all around me. Charlie's sitting next to me I look at her she's in a dress that hugs her and makes her look gorgeous.

>

> "Where are we?" I ask her.

>

> "Uh Niall's wedding." She looked at me oddly.

>

>

> "What?! Niall's getting married?! To who?!" I screamed getting a few looks.

>

> "Sh! To Marie! What's wrong with you?" She whispered.

>

> "But he's with me. Were together. Why is he getting married?" I was freaking out. He was getting married?! We were just fighting. It was a fight. He didn't have to go marry her!

>

> "He hasn't been with you for three years. Are you feeling okay?" She looked at me.

>

> "No. My boyfriend is getting married! When did we break up?" I whispered trying to ignore the looks I was getting.

>

> "Three years ago..uh when you left him after the whole Marie thing." She looked at me oddly.

>

> "I left him? No I wouldn't why did i? I love him." I could feel tears.

>

> "What? Are you really okay? You told me you didn't love him anymore that's why you came here with me?"

>

> "I did? Why would I come? I don't him to get married. I love him?! Where is he? I have to tell him!" I stood.

>

> "NO! Sit!" She tried pulling me down.

>

> "NO! I love him! I didn't mean it! I love him!" I pulled away. I could see Marie started her walk down the isle. She was in a long white dress. I turned away from her to look at Niall. He was standing there smiling at Marie like she was most wonderful thing he had ever seen.

>

> "Niall!" I ran toward him. He ignored me looking at his future wife.

>

> "Niall! I love you please! I didn't mean to leave you! Please I love you!" I screamed at him.He didn't even so much as blink at me. Like I was invisible. Then he held his hand to my face and cupped it like I had felt him do so many times. He used his other hand to push back my hair that had gone crazy.

>

> "Wake up please. Carson can you hear me? Wake up." He told me. I raised an eyebrow.

>

> "Carson! Please!" I felt a sharp shake and then my eyes really flew open to Louis.

>

> "Louis?!" I sat up fast.

>

> "Yea. Are you okay?" He asked me.

>

> "No. Where am I? Is Niall married?" I asked fanatic already getting out of bed.

>

> "Married? What no? Are you okay you were screaming Niall made me check on you." He tried getting me to sit.

>

> "He did? Where is he?" I pulled away heading for the door.

>

> "His room, why? What are you doing?" He followed me. I ran from my room to Niall's I flung the door open. I didn't care that I slept all through the day that it was the middle of the night and he was probably sleeping.

>

> But he wasn't sleeping he was sitting on his bed his hands in his hair and he's cheeks red from crying. He stood up fast when he saw me. "Carson?" He asked. My only reply was forcing his face to mine crashing our lips together.

>

> When we pulled apart I said, "No one is ever taking you away. I love you forever and always." And then kissed him again.

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> hey guys

>

> sorry no updated yesterday had a huge fight with makayla spent all lastnight fighting and crying. sucked I hate fighting that was the first time we really fought. It was horrible I hated it.

>

> So I was busy today after school came home with makayla and taylor (her boyfriend) and looked up dresses for our winter formal we MIGHT have . I hope we do. Even though I will have no date. Because I'm a loser. I'll go with my friend Allison.(in a non lesbian way!)

>

> So I hope you guys like this chapter. I had to hurry and do this before bed so its not well put together. sorry I cant wait for like two or three more chapters then its going to get really uhh....interesting! heheheh

>

> So tmmr I'm hanging out with my friend danielle and shes prego and i cant wait till she has her little baby. I love babies. So idk about an update.

>

> Soooooorry! I love you alll soooooooo much!

>

> Xx-alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
84K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
34.2K 940 23
Living in small-town Montana isn't very exciting for most people, especially for a junior in high school named Jordan Wells. That is, until a new kid...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC