Flower Road || A BIGBANG FanF...

By aviiiixxvi

Ash Lee was a doctor but she decided to be an actress of YG Stage. Her path towards her dreams kept on crossi... More

Prologue
Ask Us Anything
Knowing Ash Lee
Alive
The Sun
Sunset Glow
The Angel
Blue
The Tower
Act Like Nothing Happened
The Strong Baby
In My World
The Dragon
Butterfly
Let Me Hear Your Voice
Last Dance
Fxxk It
Baby Good Night
Feeling
A Good Man
Until Whenever
Bang Bang Bang
Author's Note (Again)
1AM
Rise
Girlfriend
A Fool Of Tears
Bad Boy
So Fresh, So Cool
Make Love
Lies
Ego
Victory
Crazy Dog
Tonight
Remember
Monster
Sober
Flower Road
Alone
Author's Note
Still Life

What Is Right

427 16 3
By aviiiixxvi

"BREAKING NEWS: G-Dragon and Ash Lee Caught Kissing Inside YG Studios!"

"BigBang's G-Dragon and Ash Lee — Dating?"

"Kissing Pictures of Actress Ash Lee and BigBang's Leader G-Dragon: HERE!"

1. [+3,060, -18] Finally! The truth is revealed I can't wait for their babies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,076, -171] I JUST CAN'T SIHDISBDSJS I REALLY thought she was with T.O.P.!!!

3. [+2,092, -841] Boo she just needs to make things up to be relevant. Stop pulling our precious GD in your troubles miss

4. [+1,880, -19] I really hope V.I.P.s are now mature enough to accept that GD is ready to have a serious relationship. Their idols are humans too

5. [+297, -9] This is a big joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop spreading fake news!

6. [+147, -28] #LeeDragon for the win!!!!!

7. [+119, -3] Don't you dare touch my oppa!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ GET AWAY FROM HIM HOE

"Oh gosh, no." Manager Kang massaged his temples. "Not again. I just left the two of you alone for a couple of minutes and this comes on the news the next morning!"

The actress and the rapper sighed heavily as they shifted on their respective seats.

"I'm pretty sure people were now used to having Ji Yong's dating scandals but Choon-he, why'd you have to get involved?"

"Eh hyung!" Ji Yong scoffed.

Manager Kang looked at, him wide-eyed. "What? Isn't it true though?"

"Aish." The other slouched and rolled his eyes.

"By the way, why didn't Seung Hyun come back yesterday? If he did, your recording will already be done and this wouldn't even happen."

Ash checked the screen of her phone. "I still haven't heard from him. He's not answering my calls."

Manager Kang turned to Ji Yong. "If he's not answering hers, I wouldn't even expect anything for me." The artist answered.

"You guys give me so much trouble, especially now that we're trying to hide your debut as an idol!" The manager exclaimed. "I wouldn't be even surprised if that news reaches the press anytime soon. Sajang-nim must be absolutely furious by now." He spat.

"Hyung, don't be like that. It is my fault but I just hugged Choon-he like I always did and I was not aware that someone was taking a photo. I mean — we're inside the studios for goodness sake." Ji Yong explained.

An idea then popped to Ash Lee. "Speaking of! I remember I had an interview with Oh Man Soo last time and he showed pictures of me with the other members inside the YG building. I asked him where he got the photos and I even hinted that he might have an insider here. Do you remember, oppa?" She asked Yoon Seok.

"Oh yeah! I recall that one. That man's really dirty with his work. I apologize I haven't had the chance to investigate further as well." Manager Kang nodded in realization.

Ji Yong's forehead creased. "Pictures? Why didn't you tell me? Or even Hyun Seuk-hyung?" He told Ash.

"I was hoping that I could solve it myself but I haven't had the time with all the songwriting, tight schedules, and ... stuff. It's actually the first time I remembered it since that day."

"This is a serious issue. An insider might not just concern you but the whole company as well." The artist stated. "I'm going to call hyung. Try to come up with ideas on how to deal with the scandal first." Ji Yong said and went outside to call Yang Hyun Seuk.

Manager Kang scrolled through the comments again. "We might actually get some idea from the netizens. Here read this one."

84. [+13, -0] They're obviously hugging, you can just see from the way their heads were tilted. Plus they're bestfriends forever, what's wrong with some skinship?

"Maybe we can pull it off by saying that you two are used to hugging each other which is actually true, by the way. Or we can remind them that you grew up abroad and you don't mind being physically close to people?" Manager Kang suggested. "We just need to clear that you two were not kissing."

Ash Lee sat down quietly for a while. Her manager then turned serious and faced her. "You can tell me, did you two really kiss? I mean we can still fix this either way. Maybe we can mix another girl in the story and say that it's not you —"

The actress looked back at him. "No."

"No?" Manager Kang pondered further on the situation. "I mean, the president would most likely decide on that. We already did it with Ji Yong's past scandals with actresses, replacing their names with models. I'm sure he'll do the same again."

"We're not going to turn this on Ji alone. I'll never approve of that idea. Ever." She said flatly.

Yoon Seok shook his head. "You're not the only one that has a say on this, Choon-he. As much as I want to save the both of you, you're obviously going to take all the negative blow. We wouldn't like that especially now that we're planning on your debut."

"That's right." Ji Yong re-entered the studio with his phone on hand. "I don't think you get how much of a trouble this is for you. Our fans react more drastically on our dating lives than with you actors. We need to erase your name from all of this." He turned to Yoon Seok. "I'll contact some of my friends to ask for their permission. Maybe we can get Nana on board again since they have the same built."

The two men nodded in agreement. Ash Lee just rolled her eyes and furiously typed on her phone.

"Have you talked to sajangnim?" Manager Kang asked.

"Yeah, he suggested the same thing. He's worried about Choon-he's debut, too. He told me he's going to contact the press once I've decided who's it going to be."

"I guess that's really the right to do."

"No." Ash Lee finally spoke again. "I told you I do not approve of this idea. Don't go telling what is right or what."

Manager Kang sighed. "The president already decided, Choon-he."

"It's okay, babe. It'll die down after a few months. No harm done." Ji Yong assured her.

"No, you don't understand." Her forehead creased in frustration. "The person that took the picture won't stop because we're giving him or her whatever they want — attention and scandals. It's indirectly telling them that they have us in their hands. I'm not down on playing that card."

The artist raised an eyebrow. "And what do you suggest on doing then?"

She smirked a little. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" Manager Kang questioned. "That's not how the media works here. If we stay quiet, the more they're going to pester your personal lives."

"Then that's better. The more they see, the more they know the truth. I have nothing to hide then why am I going to be afraid?" She replied confidently. "I'm off to see some of my friends. See you, two."

Ji Yong grabbed her wrist. "You're just going to leave everything here?" He exclaimed. "Bae Choon-he, there are sasaengs everywhere. The egg that hit you last time might become something more dangerous now. This is not the time to go around partying with anyone."

"We're just going to talk over coffee. Loosen up, oppa. This'll be fun." She removed his hand and grabbed her bag with her. "And Yoon Seok-oppa, if it's going to make your mind at ease you can follow me. Don't hide, I can see you from afar."

Manager Kang blushed a little and nodded. "Then let me drive you." He turned to Ji Yong. "I'll stay with her all the time. I don't know what she's thinking but let's see how this will turn out first. She's just so stubborn."

They exited the studio with Ash on the lead. When she opened her door, she was surprised to find a pretty but nicely-built woman outside. "Excuse me, do you need anything?"

"I — uh, just confirm the err .." The woman stuttered.

"What are you doing here?" Ji Yong sharply asked. "Who said you can wonder around?"

"Kwon Ji Yong!" Ash Lee scolded. "Mind your manners. And do you know her?"

He nodded. "That's the dancer I was talking about."

The actress looked back at the woman. Being a dancer explained her fit body but she was still confused with what she was doing right outside of the door. "So uh, do you need anything miss?"

"Uh n-nothing, really. Ah! That's right, I was wondering where he was." She pointed at Ji Yong. "We were supposed to have a recording four hours earlier." The woman explained.

"Four hours?" Ash exclaimed. "That's not very professional, Ji Yong." She pushed him towards the woman and grabbed Manager Kang. "I'll leave you two to it. I apologize for his behavior, he's not usually like that."

Ji Yong regained his posture and yelled towards the two who were walking away. "We're not yet done with this, Choon-he!"

Ash Lee ignored him, headed to the basement with Manager Kang, and rode their van. She then received a message from Kwon Ji Yong.

'I'm worried on how he's going to react. What if he thinks it's true? Talk, please. Love you. As a friend. (Just in case I send this to someone else — also this dancer is giving me a headache thanks to you.)'

She bit her lip and typed a short, ambiguous reply right after. 'Wish me luck.'

"Where are you meeting? I didn't know you have friends besides other artists since you were from abroad." Manager Kang asked.

"At Cafe PLATTE." She smiled at him. "But first, can we pass by the dormitories? I need to freshen up."

He turned back at her with disbelief. "Freshen up? In this situation?"

"That's right, sir." She grinned. "And for your information, I'm having a small fan meeting in an hour."

Kang Yoon Seok exhaled as they approached the café. "Please tell me you're joking."

Ash chuckled. "This is the dream." She waved energetically and she walked faster inside. "Annyeonghaseyo, thank you for coming despite the short notice. Let's keep it quiet, shall we? Wouldn't want any more unwanted attention we don't need." She joked and her fans laughed amusingly.

Manager Kang whispered behind her. "You told me it was only a small meet? Why are there at least ten people in here? And why are most of them boys?" He hissed softly.

"Hush." The actress whispered back.

"How are you doing, Ash Lee-ssi? We've been worried because YG Entertainment still hasn't released any statement about the issue." The head of her fanclub, Jung Ha Ni, spoke. "But don't worry about today, we'll protect you from those sasaengs that left crazy comments on the articles. We got you."

They all nodded in agreement. Ash Lee smiled sweetly towards them. "This is the reason why I consider all of you as my bestfriends. But hey, don't worry about me. This sister didn't gain a black belt for nothing." She jokingly assured.

Ash contacted Ha Ni earlier while Ji Yong and Manager Kang were discussing. She wanted to have a small emergency meeting but with an odd request — to bring as many male fans that are available as possible.

"So except for me and three other females, I contacted most of the male members. I gathered ten of them to be exact, though a lot  wanted to join too. Oh, and I also brought my camera like you asked." The head grinned.

"Thank you for doing this. And to everyone who came despite our own busy schedules, I apologize for bothering you." The actress bowed which made her fans flustered.

Ha Ni held both of her hands tightly. "There's no need for that. We're here to help."

"And I'll be forever grateful for that." The actress showed her dimpled smile. "So here's the plan .."

"She's really crazy. I don't have enough words for this." Ji Yong dropped his phone to the table and got up from his seat.

The woman inside the booth took off her headphones and looked at him. "Who?"

The artist turned his back at her. "None of your business. We're done."

She went out of the recording booth and carefully walked towards him. "Did uh — did you finally come up with a solution?"

Ji Yong looked at her with furrowed brows. "How'd you know about that?"

"O-of course it's all over the internet. A picture of you and Ash Lee-ssi from last night."

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not true." He replied coldly and headed towards the door. "Wait. Last night? Why are you so sure?" Ji Yong looked back at her.

"I just assumed." She replied instantly.

He looked at her suspiciously. "I really don't like you." Ji Yong told her and walked away.

The woman sighed and plopped herself on the sofa. After a few minutes of staring blankly at the ceiling, she felt a phone buzz. She then saw Kwon Ji Yong's phone on the table. She deliberately took it and went outside to look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

She grabbed her own phone and called someone. "Hello, it's me again."

Young Bae, Seungri, and Daesung flocked inside Ash Lee's place. They were all waiting for her arrival since another article about her was released.

Seungri laughed while scrolling through the comments. "I can't believe she did this."

Young Bae hid a smug smirk and looked at Seungri's phone screen as well.

Korea's National Flower Ash Lee Held A Fan Meeting After Dating Rumors With Bigbang's G-Dragon
Posted: 28 November 2016, 5:34 PM by user Lovely Kim

"Actress Ash Lee was spotted earlier at Café PLATTE located near the YG Entertainment building just hours after the rumor of her dating Bigbang's leader G-Dragon came out. It was then confirmed by her manager that she had a prior scheduled intimate fan meeting with a selected, handful of fans. It seemed like her recent scandal couldn't hinder the actress from meeting up with her loyal fans but how would her co-labelmate G-Dragon's followers react to this?"

Seen below are some pictures of their supposedly secret gathering:

Actress Ash Lee bids goodbye to her fans by giving them a tight embrace.

The maknae scrolled down to see the other pictures but he was stopped by Young Bae. "Stop reading that and head over her post. I still haven't seen it, you just woke me up from my sleep."

"Okay, okay! Be patient." Seungri replied. He then headed over to Ash Lee's SNS account and tapped on her most recent post.

Liked by seungriseyo, daraxxi, and 1,376,847 others
ashleey I just love meeting up and 'kissing' with my lovely fans! Special thanks to @honeyjang for making this meet possible 🌸
View all 803,088 comments
leedragun dating or nah i still ship u two!!! love u parents 💕💕💕
flower__choom I can't believe she used the Dispatch photos to prove her point. Clap back at them haters in your own way queen! 😏👑
1 hour ago

Ash Lee posted about eight photos that were originally from Dispatch. Most of them were taken with the same angle used in her and Ji Yong's scandalous picture — it looked like she was also 'kissing' her male fans. Many people commented and another article came out with her dismissing the rumor in a coy way.

"She did that?" Young Bae exclaimed which finally peaked Daesung's interest. The latter sneaked back at the two and looked at Ash Lee's post curiously as well.

"Yeah. She re-posted Dispatch photos with that caption. I don't know how it ended up like this but it surely shut down those rumors." Seungri laughed. "I knew it wasn't true in the first place but I thought they were just going to name a model in her place. I bet you a hundred thousand won that sajangnim doesn't even know about this."

The two laughed together while the quiet Daesung held a small smile on his face.

_______________

Because the mighty Kwon Ji Yong posted on Instagram and deleted it afterwards —sigh

Okay, sorry for using actual Dispatch photos! I just wanted you guys to visualize what I was trying to impose. Peace for that

Now I have a question: who would you like to end up with her?

I would appreciate if you can comment your answers! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 25
"I've been in love with someone that didn't love me back, and I've been loved by someone that I didn't love back. And I don't know which is worse: to...
6.7K 173 28
So there was this ordinary girl... Auditions... Practices... And BOOM!! Choi Seung Hyun came into her life. read on as JiEun survives her YG trainee...
12.1K 295 43
Eun Amina was the model student, the perfect child, until she discovered a secret her parents had hidden from her since birth. Torn between loyalty...
Silence By Hana

Fanfiction

2.7K 328 58
"I want the man of my dreams to bring down the moon for me so that I'll always know he's right there by my side when I'm alone at night. He must vow...