Until you came (Zarry) /Engli...

By adrianpestalozzi

A happy family moves into a new house on the outskirts of town. They want to escape the hustle and bustle of... More

1. Preface
2. The Move
3. The New
4. The First Impression
5. Confessions
6. The Invitation
7. Impressions
8. The Glimpse
9. Naked
10. Imagination
11. Shake it off
12. Shake it off 2
13. The Barbecue
14. The Barbecue 2
15. Barbecue 3
16. Disillusion
17. Bitterness
18. Jealousy
19. Appetizer
20. Feelings
21. Suspicion
22. Starved
23. Instinct
24. Trouble in Paradise
25. Room with a view
26. Between two worlds in passing
28. Sow the seeds of discord
29. Green
30. Open My Eyes
31. The Secret
32. Trembling
33. Decisions
34. Double - cross
35. Lifeless
36. Golden
37. Drunk
38. sHe
39. Amnesia
40. Silence
41. The Past and the Future
42. Bubbles
43. God
44. Top or Bottom?
45. 69 or Red and Green
46. Light and Shadow
47. Play with fire
48. Heart broken
49. Two's company, three's a crowd
50. M / S
51. The new guy
52. The value of the words
53. Sense and Sensibility
54. New broom sweeps clean?
55. Cornered
56. He crossed the line
57. My heart is beating faster than yours
58. Better late than never
59. Thorns
60. Cuckoo's nest
61. The past is always catching you up
62. Destiny
63. The King and Queen

27. You are always on my mind

1.4K 80 22
By adrianpestalozzi

Taylor

It's been weeks since Gigi and I last met for a jog. We were both so busy with our work. Today everyone has their day off and we decide to spend the evening together, as Harry and Zayn have a men's night out.

The day nears its end, the warm air cools down slowly. Gigi is standing in our garden waiting for me. Quickly I tie my sneakers and greet her exuberantly. It's nice that I have a friend here. We both get along very well and have a lot in common.

" Now, let's go for a run together!", she says.

"Gigi, I have to go back to the house. The water bottle is still on the table. Wait for me".

My friend nods and sits down in the grass.

"Honey," I call out to Harry.

"What is it, Taylor?"

"I'm jogging with Gigi now. Is that okay?"

"Of course!"

My husband's coming downstairs in a hurry. He looks nervous and fiddles around with his belt.

"Come, let me do that," I say to him, pulling him closer to me and whispering in his ear.

"When I come back later, we could take a shower together and see how the rest of the evening goes, huh? What do you mean?"

"Mmhh," he grumbles and avoiding my gaze.

Zayn stands in the patio door, clears his throat and stares at us.

"I didn't want to disturb you lovebirds," he laughs a little embarrassed.

"Hello Zayn! You don't disturb us. I'm just trying to persuade my husband to shower with me later," I say with a smile. "It's been a while since we've done that."

My neighbour grins, but says nothing about it.

Harry is probably a little uncomfortable with the conversation. So I kiss him on the cheek to calm him down.

"Sorry, darling. I didn't want to embarrass you."

"We'll be gone then, Gigi and I! Enjoy yourselves", I call out and disappear into the garden.

Harry

When our wives leave the house, Zayn is still in the living room.

"Let me help you with the belt."

"Hey, I'm not a baby! I can do that on my own," I answer him still grumpy.

"What a grumpy little brat you are, Styles," he teases me and embraces my waist.

"Zayn, don't do that."

I don't feel the need for closeness. Tomlinson really spoiled my mood. I'm trying to get out of his grip.

" Listen, you shouldn't take things so seriously, baby. We're alone, Hazza," he whispers seductively and trying to kiss me. He presses his lips onto mine and his tongue greedily tries to get into my mouth.

"Malik! Pull yourself together. We wanted to talk", I yell and turn my head away.

"Oh, Harry. Come on...a tiny little kiss, please?"

"No."

"But I love your mouth. A peck on my lips, please," begs a turned on Zayn.

" I know where this is going to end, Malik. Forget it!" I answer annoyed and push him away from me.

"Just a kiss. I promise you. Baby, my tongue yearns for your tongue. I don't know how you taste anymore."

"Zayn Malik! You are absolutely hopeless and constantly...hor..."

I didn't finish the sentence. I'm sick and tired of it. Zayn is always full of lust and can hardly be stopped. We spend our time panting and moaning instead of talking. I expect more from a relationship, even if it is only hidden. So while Zayn is constantly suffering from sexual frustration, I'm struggling with the lack of communication between us.

"Yes? Did you want to say something? What am I all the time?", he wants to know and comes towards me.

His eyes light up, his tongue is stuck between his pearly white teeth. Zayn is feisty.

"Tell me. Finish your sentence, darling."

"Zayn, you know perfectly well what I mean."

Now I'm totally embarrassed and trying to get out of this situation. Zayn grabs me by my arm, embraces me and presses his warm, soft lips on my face.

" You look very tasty, Styles. Do you know that? So where were we?"

Before I can even answer him, I feel his fresh breath in my neck. Zayn kisses my neck and whispers sweet things to me. Then he turns my face in his direction and kisses me again. My knees are weak. Zayn is dominant and takes what he wants. I fall for him once more and kiss back. His tongue is amazing. It explores every corner of my mouth and becomes more and more demanding. Zayn's hands make their way over my body, running under my shirt, squeezing my butt and his hips pressing shameless against my abdomen. If I don't stop him now, we'll have sex here in the living room immediately. So I'm trying not to go into it.

"Zaynie, please. We're in the living room. The girls could be back any minute."

"I don't care. I want you!," he mumbles and grabs me again.

"But I do care. We can't have sex anytime and everywhere. Zayn! It's not important", I scold him.

"It is not my fault that you are so hot. I want you and everywhere and at any time. And that's it!", he answers and buries his face in my curls and ignores my objection.

"Mmmhhhh you smell so good, babe. That totally turns me on. Let's go to my place...in the studio...on the table..." he moans and pulls me with him. "I could do things to you..."

"Stop it, Zayn! Stop it! I'm serious !"

He lowers his arms . Visibly turned on, he tries to calm down.

"All right, all right," he says frustrated and raises both hands. "I try to keep my hands with me and not touch you. Maybe I'd need a cold shower first."

There was disappointment and hardness in his voice.

"When do we meet later - to talk?" he asks me and is already standing at the patio door.

"Where do you want to go? We can also talk here. We are alone, Zayn."

"No, I'd rather go now. There's still a lot to do, Harry. So when are you picking me up?"

I feel sorry for my beautiful boyfriend. Probably my rejection was too harsh. Zayn was sulking and I feel guilty.

"About 8?"

I want to make it up to him and I'm going after him.

"Zayn?" I yell.

My handsome painter turns around briefly, smiles tired and goes on. Now I have to hurry if I want to catch him. Quickly I grab his shirt and hold on to it.

"What are you doing, Styles?" he wants to know, smackes my hand away and strokes with his fingers the shirt until it's smooth.

"I won't let you go like this, Malik. Come here," I say, giving in.

Zayn shakes his head and sulks on.

"Malik! I mean it seriously! Come back here!", I scream.

He ignores me and doesn't even turn around. So I jump directly into his path and stand up in front of him.

"Harry, let me pass. I told you I had work to do."

Now he's angry. Zayn hates to be rejected - especially by me. But we also have to act like adults. Zayn's relationship is all about sex. I'm dissatisfied.

"Zaynie", I say seductively. "Zaynie.... come to me, baby".

"No."

"You forgot something important," I whisper.

"I didn't bring anything, so I can't have forgotten anything. My answer is no."

Such a stubborn person. I maybe have to be more specific. I don't want him to leave with me all mad at him.

"Baby, come here... just for a moment, please. I still have to give you something", I say sweet as sugar.

Zayn is still mad. He crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks angry. I'm standing right in front of him. Zayn raises his eyebrows and is frowning on me. Carefully I place my hands on his waistband. One hand gently strokes the zipper of his jeans. He looks surprised and I could feel he was excited through his pants.

"What have I forgotten?" he asks hoarse now.

"Your goodbye kiss, baby."

I close my eyes and look for his lips. Zayns kiss is greedy. He doesn't let go of me, he's holding me tight. Our abdomens rub against each other. For minutes we stand in the garden, kissing each other.

"See you later", I breathe and I brought his lips back to mine for a more heated kiss.

"See you later, babe."

Satisfied, I go back to the house.

Louis

Relieved but at the same time also upset, I lean back at my desk. I've been tracking them on my computer screen for minutes. The installed cameras transmit clear images to me. So the seller wasn't lying when he praised the cameras.

I see Zayn and Harry kissing intimately in the living room and garden. And like before I will be caught by the jealousy.

Zayn Malik, the sexiest man in the world, presses his body against Harry's. The shy and boring Styles has got what I don't have - Zayn's love and desire.

If anything can expose them. It's that -the footage. Now I'm one hundred percent sure, that it was Harry's necklace in the pantry. But I decide I keep them under observation a little longer.

Angrily I throw a manuscript on the table. My coffee spills over the cup's rim. Patience is not my forté, especially since I am hopelessly in love with Zayn Malik. I realize, that with every blackmail attempt my chances with the painter vanish. He hates me already. But Harry shouldn't have him either.

I need to get the necklace. It must still be in Zayn's house. Harry got himself a new one. That's for sure. But the painter won't let me into the house to fetch it without further ado. I will have to be innovative.

For today I'm saving the data and leaving my office.

Later, on my way home, I suddenly conceived a brilliant idea. As I said, Zayn will never let me in the house, so I just have to wait until he leaves. Gigi is a gorgeous young woman who always enjoys company. Since the lovebirds go out together in the evening, I will pay the lady of the house a little visit and get me this damn necklace.  What a smart guy I am , I think. Tommo always gets what he wants, Zayn Malik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.2K 20
Zayn is living the hard life. Lonely and rebel, he takes all the roads that lead to self destruction. Harry is a teacher that has been fired from hi...
309K 14.4K 39
where Zayn doesn't want to see Harry's face ever in his life and Harry can't stop loving him. Highest Ranking: #466 in Fanfiction
176K 7.8K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
129K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...