(Completed) The 67th Annual H...

By Robyn63xo

You can finally take part in the hunger games! Did you ever wonder if you were capable of winning the games... More

Rules and How To Sign Up
Tributes
Sponsors
Reaping Day
Reaping Day: Lilian District 1
Reaping Day: Cameron, District 2
Reaping Day: Jack, District 3
Reaping Day: Aria, District 4
Reaping Day: Clover, District 5
Reaping Day: Shay, District 6
Reaping Day: Hailey, District 7
Reaping Day: Penelope, District 8
Reaping Day: Aaliyah, District 9
Reaping Day: Ella, District 10
Reaping Day: Kaitlyn, District 11
Reaping Day: Claire, District 12
Sponsors Info
Private Training
Private Training Scores
Let The Hunger Games Begin
Day 1 tasks
Day 2 task
Day 2 Chapter!
Day 3 Tasks
Day 3 Chapter!
Day 4 tasks
Day 4 Chapter!
Day 5 tasks
Day 5 Chapter!
Day 6 tasks
Day 6 Final Two!
Day 6 Chapter!
Day 7 tasks
Hailey's Version of Winning (Day 7)
Claire's Version of Winning (Day 7)
Victor or the 67th Annual Hunger Games.
Claire's Interview!
New games!

Day 1 Chapter!

182 12 22
By Robyn63xo

The count down comes to an end and the gong goes off, signalling the start of the Games. The tributes leapt from their pedestals and race to the cornucopia, some faster than others.

Claire from 12 and Lilian from one make it clear they're both the fastest of the bunch, Claire just a little bit ahead. Lilian waste no time in starting a battle, she tackles Claire down to the ground and both tributes are rolling on the ground trying to get an advantage against one another. Claire manages to knock her out with a right punch, wasting no time and races to the cornucopia. The tributes don't bother with Lilian as they have enough to worry about.

Being the first one there she grabs a lot of useful supplies, and she's lucky to get one of the 2 bows, along with a backpack, first aid kit, and a net before taking off to the edge of the forest awaiting her alliance partners while observing the battles.

Just as Claire rushes off Jack from 3 soon arrives, with Ella right behind him. Jack is picking up a backpack and whip when Ella slashes you with her sword; creating a big gash on your left side of your stomach. Before Ella can finish you off she sees you alliance partner, Aria racing towards you, before she can get to you, you race off into the forest.

Aria arrives just after Ella disappeared, she quickly grabs her weapon of choice and first aid kit, before helping Jack to the forest.

Cameron from 2 is lucky to make it to the cornucopia with no tributes around. She looks behind her to see Kaitlyn her alliance partner the closest one, she's glad it's her and not another tribute. She grabs a pack of throwing knives along with a backpack. Now Kaitlyn has arrived, she grabs a spear, first aid kit, and net. They both make a run for the forest as they see the last 6 tributes gaining on them.

Shay from 6 takes the lead out of the 6 remaining tributes, followed shortly by Penelope and Clover. Shay grabs the last bow along with a backpack and net. Just as she turned around, Penelope was there, she noticed she didn't have any weapons so she wasn't that much of a threat.

Shay aimed her bow, and shot her arrow in the direction of Penelope. It went right into the side of the stomach, Penelope let out a painful cry. Luckily it didn't hit any internal organs, but now she'll probably die of natural infections. Shay quickly ran away, before a tribute can injure her, also hoping she can find Ella her alliance.

Penelope was on the ground struggling to get up, trying not to lodge the arrow further into her.

Aaliyah got there a couple seconds after Shay ran off. She managed to grab a rope, empty, water canteen, and a net that she put in an empty backpack. She was just about to head off when she seen Penelope struggling to get up. You went over to her. "First kill" she whispered. You then ripped the arrow out from Penelope getting ready to finish her off.

Just a few seconds before Penelope would be dead, clover jumped in front saving Penelope, but not herself.. She was slowly dying. Aaliyah was satisfied she had one kill, and took off.

Penelope rushed over to Clover wondering why she'd save her, they weren't even that close, they were only allies. "Try to win" were Clovers last words before the first cannon went off. Penelope had tears streaming down her face and looked up to see Lilian gained consciousness. She grabbed a sleeping bag, net, rope and axe, then took off to the edge of the woods were she'd find Claire.

Lilian being the second to last one there didn't need to worry about the other tributes. She grabbed a couple supplies of what was left which were: rope, empty water canteen and a sword, before taking off in search of Aliyah.

Hailey is the unlucky last one to get there. She manages to grab a backpack, axe, net, and a pack of matches.

Claire is waiting for her two alliance members, when Penelope comes running panting a little, looking scared. "There you are! Where's clover?" Penelope looks down "she didn't make it, she saved me" she said gesturing to her gash. Luckily she grabbed a first aid kit, she helped clean your wound and fix it up as much as possible. You heard footsteps coming so you guys headed deeper in the forest.

While Claire and Penelope are headed deeper into the forest Cameron and Kaitlyn are looking for a suitable shelter. They find a small place with a lot of trees making it hard to see if you were in one. They decide it's their best bet. Cameron makes a small shelter place on the ground for resting and hiding supplies, while Kaitlyn goes through the supplies seeing what can be useful or not.

On the outer part of the forest is Ella roaming around. She was not so lucky as she's haven't found her alliance yet. She decides to walk a little more before settling down for the day. She finds a small creek as she's walking, she drinks as much as she can since she doesn't have a canteen before setting up camp. She hasn't found any food, so she's one of the many hungry tributes.

On the opposite side of the forest is Shay, Ella's allie. She's been walking quite some time and she's getting tired. She hears footsteps behind her, she quickly climbs a tree and ties herself down. She sits there all day with her bow ready hoping to find Ella, but nothing, not even a random tribute. She's dehydrated and hungry. She drifted to sleep knowing she needs to get water tomorrow.

Aria has been helping Jack through the forest and both tributes are extremely exhausted and dehydrated. They both stop to rest near a tree, "go ahead, get some water and hunt, I'm slowing us down, I'll stay here" Jack told Aria. She didn't want to leave, but she knew they would die of dehydration if not. She leaves and finds a small stream 15 minutes away from where she left Jack. You see that their are salmon in the water, she uses your trident to catch a big fish and head back to camp. As you're walking, you hear a cannon go off. You're startled and start to walk faster. You make it back to Jack only to find he's dead, not killed by a tribute, but probably from infection and dehydration, maybe even blood lost. You start to feel guilty that you couldn't save him, but remind yourself that it's the hunger games. You eat the fish and have some water before finding a small cave for shelter. You spend the rest of your night there. Waking every hour or so terrified you'll die.

Hailey from 7 is still running, she's been running and is now the tribute deepest in the forest. She couldn't find shelter or a small cave, but did mange to get a rabbit in one of the traps she set. After cooking and eating it, she climbs a well hidden tree and places her pack on a branch, she gets the Rope and sleeping bag out for the night. As she looks around she spots a small river/creek, she gets down and gets to it in under 5 minutes. You collect some water wondering how you didn't see this before, and head back to the tree. After hydrating herself again, she gets into her sleeping bag and ties herself down just before she dozed off for the night.

Back at Kaitlyn and Cameron's camp they are both done with making some shelter. "I heard a stream not to far up ahead, I'm going to get us some water, are you okay here by yourself?" Cameron asked Kaitlyn. "Yeah, but bring a weapon." Cameron walked off in the direction of the stream being extremely alert. The ground starts to get softer meaning she's heading in the right direction. Soon after she comes to a small stream. She collects as much water as the canteen can hold. She hears voices and footsteps getting closer, she's knows she's outnumbered and can't do anything with one throwing knife. She reacts quickly and hides in a small bush making sure to breath quietly.

Claire and Penelope walk out into Cameron's view, she sees that they're getting water also. She also notices they caught a rabbit and a squirrel. After a couple minutes go by, they both start setting up camp nearby between some trees out of sight from any other angle then where Cameron is. She knows she can't hide there forever.. She waits them out a couple more minutes before seeing they walked off a couple feet to gather leaves and branches for a fire.

Cameron slowly walks out of the bush, knowing her and Kaitlyn have nothing to eat she decides to risk it. She makes her way over to their camp quietly. She grabs the closer animal which happens to be the squirrel. Just as she's about to leave Claire spots her. Luckily for Cameron Claire is weapon less, she takes this to her advantage and throws her knife in Claire's direction. The knife lands in her thigh, not a fatal hit, but enough to slow her down and for you to get out of there.

Claire yelps in pain as Cameron is rushing off, Penelope comes running, but it's to late to catch the tribute. She helps you back to camp and bandages your leg. You eat the rabbit since the squirrel was taken and you guys drift off to sleep after the anthem, with a total of 2 deaths.

You run back to camp panting heavily, "what's wrong?" Kaitlyn asked panicked. "Nothing, just a small chase. I got us water and some food!" You told her. You both eat in silence before packing up and climbing a tree for the night. You both then tie your selfs down, not wanting to fall out of the tree. You both are relieved you lived day 1 and slowly drift off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________

Deaths:

Clover: District 5

Jack: District 3

If you're not mentioned in this chapter, it's because you didn't send me your day 1. Next day if I do not get it, I won't be as nice and you might be a free kill to the other active tributes. I've waited a while to post this chapter giving you guys a lot of time. Now when the tasks are due please have them done, if you know you won't have it in for some reason.. Please tell me and I'll extend the date 1-3 days, but no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
84.3K 3.6K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
303K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong