Private Training

You tributes must message me or comment a paragraph of how your private training went. What skill did you use, were you nervous, were you proud of yourself?

ABOUT:

- you can only use one of your skills; weapon of choice or one of the strengths I have given you. It must be clear of which one you'll be using.

- you cannot perform skills I haven't given you. If you do, you'll get a score of 0.

- when writing your private training write logical, don't make your character unbeatable or I'll over write you. No character is perfect they have weaknesses and you all have the same odds of winning.

- this write up must be at least a paragraph, I won't be posting them, but I'll give you a score out of 12 that I think you deserve.

- their is no favouritism so don't complain about the marks, what I give you is how well I think you did.

- You have until Wednesday 12:00pm to finish. If it's not completed or sent you will receive a score of 0 and will effect you when the games start.

- the earlier you send it the better!

I will be posting the scores as I get the entries.

Most tributes are still missing a lot of sponsors, I am not promoting any of you so you must get your own sponsors.

Remember to message me your alliance partners.

Happy Hunger Games and May the Odds be Ever in you Favour!