Day 3 Chapter!

Many of you haven't sent in the required tasks, you all know who you are. So if you're, character is injured or dies, don't complain. I gave you guys a week and an extra 2 days. It wasn't much to do, only a small paragraph and 5 tasks. In day 4, whoever doesn't send theirs and didn't send day 3, but survived, you will be killed. Sorry, but I'm working hard in putting this together, handling all my school work since I'm in the enriched program, sports, and family issues, and still being able to do this.

_____________________________

Cameron is the first tribute up and it's 4:00am. She's not awake, but she's sleep walking, which isn't what a tribute wants to do in the hunger games. She's been wondering around for about an hour now and doesn't seem like she'll wake up anytime soon.

Meanwhile, her ally, Kaitlyn is still sleeping and doesn't know she's missing. Cameron is walking when she trips on a root and wakes up from sleep walking, she looks around still half asleep seeing she's in the middle of nowhere and doesn't know which way she came from.

She starts to get scared a little but decides to turn around from the way she tripped and head that way. Having no weapons or supplies she knows she an easy kill to any passing tribute. She picks up a branch and rock, and climbs the nearest tree.

She starts to sharpen the stick with the rock and notices a deer nearby, she doesn't throw her spear at it, but waits quietly knowing it will attract hungry tributes, so she sits, hoping her alliance partner is okay.

Kaitlyn starts to wake up, confused as she notices Cameron is gone, but none of the weapons or supplies are missing. She starts to worry a bit and places a small knife in her boot before walking in search of Cameron.

As she was was walking she felt a sharp pain on her left ankle, looking down she seen a think rope wrapped around it. She tried to pull her leg free, but it wasn't working, she tugged at it one more time, using all her strength, but that only caused her to be turned upside down.

She could feel the blood rushing to her head, and she knew whoever set this trap could be nearby, meaning she had to think fast.

Aria, was slowly making her way through the forest limping slightly. Her gash has gotten infected and she needs to find a rare plant to help it heal. As she's walking she spots a deer grazing on some grass. Knowing she needs food to keep her strength up, she grips her trident and aims it at the deers neck.

She launches it with as much power as she could and the deer instantly falls limp to the ground. What you don't know is that, Cameron is watching your every move. You head over to the deer now, but are also in clear view of Cameron.

Cameron notices you, and takes her spear and aims it at your head, holding your breath you let the arrow fly, and hear the cannon go off as soon as it hits her. You jump down taking your spear back, knowing you won't be able to carry the dear you leave it and hope to find Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is struggling to reach the rope and get free when she remembers her knife she placed in her left boot. She swings up and grabs it before swinging back down. You use your core muscles to help swing yourself up slowly and then grab the rope. You start cutting the rope as fast as you can.

The rope finally tears and you fall lose from the trap, landed in a somersault onto your feet gracefully.

You take off sprinting not knowing if the other tributes were around, but soon bump into someone and fall back losing your balance.

You look up and see that it's Cameron, you're relieved that's it's not some other tribute and give her a quick hug. "There's a dead deer not to far back, we'd both be able to carry it." Cameron suggests, you nod and collect the deer before heading back to camp.