Day 2 Chapter!

Ella is startled awake by a bunny scampering away, she didn't have time to catch it as it was to fast, so she decides to start looking for food as she's really hungry.

She collects her belongings and starts heading south. She's walking carefully with full alert. She starts to hear leaves crunching meaning something or someone is close.

Meanwhile, Shay got up and is on the search for water and her ally. She heads north, and soon after finds a stream, quickly drinking and saving as much water as she could, now only in search of Ella.

Shay starts to hear footsteps and leaves crunching, she gets her bow ready, not sure if it'll be an animal or tribute. Theirs a bush in front of her and she can make out a shadow in front of it. She holds her breath and jumps out ready to attack, only to find out it's Ella!

"Ella, it's me!" You yell, before she can kill you. She backs down and smiles. "Thank god, I found you!

Shay let's Ella have some water, and then they continue to hunt.

While walking in search of any animals, they hear a 4 note tune and look up to see a parachute fall in front of Ella. She opened it, and found a dagger, she smiled and showed Shay, "looks like we got an extra weapon." The paper said "You can win this!"-@starfish459

On the other side of the forest, is Claire and Penelope. They both are refilling their water canteens. Claire's leg isn't healed completely yet, which is slowing them down.

They decide to hunt anyways, but are extra careful and alert. After about 20 mins they both caught a rabbit. They head back to camp and cook one, saving the rest for later.

Shay and Ella set up camp and set up traps with their supplies. They stay at camp, ready to kill if necessary.

Hailey from 7, is still one of the tributes deepest in the forest. She has traps set up in different places and goes to gather edible plants.

As Hailey's walking through the forest, she hears a pair of footsteps. She quietly makes her way over to a bush and peeks through, she sees that it's Aria from 4. She tightens her grip on her axe, and quietly moves closer on the clueless Aria.

A few feet away from Aria, Hailey swings her axe, which hits Aria's calf. Aria cries out in pain, and is now on full alert. She swings her trident around, but Hailey is to quick. She tries again, but her leg is sore, just missing Hailey's throat, Hailey takes off running before you can get her.

Aria sits against a tree with her supplies and cleans out her wound, before bandaging it up. You know that it wasn't a fatal hit, but an infection can do the trick. You make sure to cover it up, and decide to rest there for the night, as your leg needs time to heal.

You set up camp and try and shelter yourself as much as you can and stay their for the rest of day 3, drinking water when necessary. You know day 3, you'll have to catch something as your hungry and need energy.

Aaliyah and Lilian, are both on the east side of the forest. Both hungry and dehydrated, and know it's affecting them.

They have been searching for water for over and hour, before they see a rabbit nibbling on grass. Instead of killing it, they decide to chase it, as it could lead them to water.

Chasing the rabbit, is easily tiring them out, especially since they haven't eaten or drank anything. For what seemed like forever, not only did they lose the rabbit, but haven't found water. Thinking that they can't walk much longer, they see mud, meaning water is nearby.

They find a small stream and drink as much as they can and saving everything that can fit in the canteen.

After hydrating them self, they head off in look for a suitable shelter. Along the way they hear the 4 not tune, and a large sponsor pack lands in front of Aaliyah.

Aaliyah opens it and sees it's her weapon of choice. The slip of paper said "I believe in you."-@ChampionDebby

They continue their look for shelter, and see a squirrel, Aaliyah doesn't hesitates and shoots it with her bow, collecting the squirrel for after.

They soon find shelter and cook the squirrel.

On the far north side, is Kaitlyn and Cameron. They are both lucky tributes, as they aren't dehydrated or in need of food.

They both go hunting, also on the look out for any tributes, they come across two squirrels, Cameron killing one with her knife, and Kaitlyn killing one with the spear.

They both head back to camp and cook one squirrel as they aren't that hungry, they eat it in silence before going to fill up their canteens. They go back to the small stream they first went to, and filled the canteen up to the top after drinking a few gulps.

They wait all day, at camp but don't see anyone and haven't heard any canon go off. As night comes they cook the other squirrel for dinner making the fire as small as possible. After eating and hiding their supplies they camp out for the night, waiting for day 3, and hoping their will be more kills.

As for Hailey, she runs until she's sure, Aria or no other tribute is around. And is now picking edible plants for yourself. After collecting a few, she starts her way back to camp.

She places the plants in a safe spot, deciding to save them. You see that you have enough water, so decide to check the three traps you had set around camp.

The first trap had a small squirrel, not much, but good enough to keep you fed. Your second trap didn't have anything yet the bait was gone, meaning the trap had failed to catch it. You think it was probably a bigger animal, as a small one wouldn't of been able to escape. Slightly disappointed you check the third one, you find a big rabbit, probably the biggest one you've seen.

Satisfied with your catches you bring them back and decide to eat the squirrel and plants. Nightfall soon approaches and you pack up your supplies before turning in for the night.

Claire and Penelope both had a successful day. Claire's leg is almost perfectly healed, but still needs rest, so Penelope offers to take first watch.

______________________________

Day 2! Survivors move on to day 3, please send in your tasks on time to improve your chances.