β€’Love Suiteβ€’ {Danganronpa One...

Por CorzaCorpse

READ THIS PLEASE!!! Future author here. I just want to clarify that I wrote these back in 2017 to mid 2019 an... Mais

READ ME!
πŸ‘‘ Sonia x Gundham (At The Beach) πŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘ Sonia x Gundham (Bang, Bang) πŸ‘‘
🌹Ishimaru x Mondo ("Dance With Me")🌹
🌷 Rantaro x Kokichi (Sunburn) 🌷
πŸ’Ž Naegi x Leon (Sweet Kisses, And Birthday Wishes) πŸ’Ž
🌹 Ishimaru x Mondo (Yawns) 🌹
πŸ’” MASTERMIND! Leon x Naegi (Insanity) πŸ’”
REQUESTS!
🎈Hajime x Nagito x Gundham x Soda x Fuyuhiko 🎈
🌹 Ishimaru x Mondo (Hiding From The Truth) 🌹
100 Reads!
πŸ“ Pick Up Lines (Super Danganronpa 2) πŸ“
CHECK THIS OUT!!
πŸ–€ Keebo x Kokichi (Cold Weather) πŸ–€
πŸ’™ Kaito x Maki (Angel) πŸ’™
🌈 Kazuichi x Leon (Bubblegum Rock!) (Part 1) 🌈
🌈 Kazuichi x Leon (Bubblegum Rock!) (Part 2) 🌈
❀️ Kaito x Maki (Happy Hotel) ❀️
πŸ“± Kokichi x Keebo (Selfie!) πŸ“±
500 READS!
FACE REVEAL!
πŸ₯ž Kokichi x Kaito (Pancakes!) πŸ₯ž
πŸ’› Rantaro x Shuichi ("He's Alive!") πŸ’›
πŸ’• Tetsuya (Keebo) x Miu ("Not A Chance") πŸ’•
🌷Rantaro x Kokichi (Insomnia)🌷
πŸ’œ Kaito x Shuichi (Influenza) πŸ’œ
900 READS And Author's Note
πŸ•Ή Kokichi x Shuichi (Game On!) πŸ•Ή
πŸ’› Rantaro x Shuichi (Nightmare Parade) πŸ’›
πŸ’Ž Leon x Makoto (Happier) πŸ’Ž
πŸ’‰ Rantaro x Kokichi (on crack man) πŸ’‰
🌸 Kaede, Kokichi, Rantaro, Shuichi, Kaito and Maki (Cartoons) 🌸
πŸ’” Kaito x Maki (Shaken up) πŸ’”
A/N
πŸ“» Kaito x Rantaro (Two Time) πŸ“»
πŸ‘‘ Sonia x Gundham (Thinking Of You) πŸ‘‘
πŸ’« Kaito x Rantaro (I'm Fine.) πŸ’«
πŸŽ‰ Kaito x Maki TALENTSWAP! (Birthday) πŸŽ‰
A/N: Special Annoucement
🌹 Ishimaru x Mondo (Liquorice) 🌹
☘️ Gonta x Kaito (Brothers) πŸ€
πŸ’Ÿ Togami x Naegi (Caught) πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’“ NEKO! Shuichi x Kokichi (Magic) πŸ’“
🌌 Nikei x Shinji (Flower Crown) 🌌 | I'M SO SORRY LEMME EXPLAIN
🌼 Hajime x SHSL GAMER! Kaito (There Is No Pause Button) 🌼
Yo it's pride month bby gangsta
A/N
πŸ’œ Kokichi (Braindead) πŸ’œ
My Pet Kaito!
πŸ’• Kaito x Maki (Save The Turtles) πŸ’•
πŸ’¦ CHILD! Kokichi x CHILD! Shuichi (Lies Are Easier To Carry) πŸ’¦
10k.
πŸ‘€ It's Okie Miu (10k Special) πŸ‘€
My Pet Amami!
SKSKSKSKSKS ANNA OOP
🌺 Kaito x Kaede (Christmas In July) 🌺
🍟 Ibuki x Kazuichi (Skates and Shakes) 🍟
πŸ’œ Im back! πŸ’œ
This book is so gross why do you guys read it- i'll be updating soon tho lol
➑️ Prison (Ryoma Hoshi) ⬅️
πŸ’Ÿ Shuichi x Kaede (The Bridge) πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’œ Kaede (Cut My Hair) πŸ’œ
πŸ’Ž Leon x Makoto (Birthday Cuddles) πŸ’Ž
πŸ’– Ship Opinions! πŸ’–
πŸ— Ryota x Twogami (Rest Is Necessary) πŸ—
Ello
Oh and one more thing
chapter 70
face reveal but its much more epic
i wanna change the cover
oh no im gonna write again

πŸ’› Shuichi x Rantaro (Shotgun Carousel) πŸ’›

24.3K 136 358
Por CorzaCorpse

This chapter contains intense gore and violence. And major character death, inspired by the horror movie SAW VI also Keebo is a person, and this is also Keeouma.

Shuichi's POV

Saying Shuichi's head hurt was an understatement. The best way to describe it is excruciating pain all around him. He needed to remember what happened previous. Think Saihara think. Use your head god dammit.

He remembered sitting at his work desk, a cup of tea in his hands and many files on a desk. He was currently filling paperwork, declining the offer of a school to be built on a long piece of land. Something about bringing Japan's most talented together. Right! Hopes Peek!

All of his fellow co-workers were doing the same. Non stop typing. Well, aside from Miu and Kokichi arguing over politics and shit.

Shuichi remembered a face, the face of his boyfriend walking into the office, holding a little kids hand. He had light brown hair, hazel looking eyes matching it. He was currently in a thick, brown sweater, and long baggy jeans to go with it. His boyfriend had soft green hair, feminine green eyes, and beautiful jewelry on his arms and ears.

"Hey sweetheart." Shuichi greeted them with a smile. Rantaro leaned in and softly pressed his lips against Shuichi's, a warm smile forming on Shuichi's face during their kiss. "Ewww, daddy's stop it." The little one said with a heart warming laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah Boy, we'll stop." Shuichi teased Boy by tussling his hair. "Thought we should drop by to see you." Rantaro admitted as he held Boys arms. "Because we loooovvvee yooouu." He sang in a silly tone, making Boy laugh a little harder.

Shuichi smiled at his family, he loved them both so much.

So... so much..

The next thing he knew, he heard a window smashing from the other side of the room. He was thinking that Miu and Kokichi broke it, again. "Seriously Kokichi?!" Kaito exclaimed to the purple haired boy. He stood up from his chair and glared at the small boy from the other side of the office.

"Hey! That wasn't me! It was most likely mountain top." Kokichi snickered when seeing Miu clenching her fists. She looked like as if she were a stick of dynamite about to explode. "I didn't break shit! Stop fuckin' with us ya lyin' abortion!" She snapped.

Keebo looked down at the floor, picking up what seemed to be a small box. It was around the size of his hand so he currently didn't think much of it. "Uhh, guys? Who threw this in here?" The white haired boy asked the group before it began to spray. "Gah!" Keebo dropped the small box item and began to cough. Soon, the room with filled with nothing but the sounds of people's coughing and wheezing.

"It was probably one of you... d-degenerate males..." Tenko spoke before closing her eyes, falling off of her chair. Rantaro gasped, grabbing hold of a sleepy Boy. Rantaro pinched the edge of Boy's nose, being careful to not hurt him.

One after the other, Shuichi's workers passed out. Miu And Kokichi were on the carpet, glaring at each other sleepily. "N-Nice goin' Miu..." Kokichi began to say as he coughed once more. "You stink..." he let out before falling unconscious. "Try to hold your breath." Rantaro told Shuichi, looking down at Boy who was fast asleep.

Shuichi remembered Rantaro screaming... a gag over his mouth... and his hands tied. And then he woke up...

Shuichi didn't open his eyes, staying comfortable in the position that he was currently in. He was probably just asleep on his desk, and all of this was just some crazy dream. He soon felt something pierce through his neck. His eyes opened. Shuichi sat up, eyes wide and panting.

Wait, this wasn't the office...

The male looked around the small room, it looked rusty, and rather disgusting with a green looking atmosphere. It reminded him of something that he would see from a murder mystery.

"D-Daddy?" He heard a soft voice speak in the distance. It hit him. "Boy!?" Shuichi immediately stood up, looking down to hall to see him trapped in a cage. He was barefoot, and glass was all around him. Boy had blood all over his feet, and tears were rolling down his face. "H-Help me dad!"

Shuichi gripped onto the bars, shaking them at a quick pace. "Shh, okay okay okay... okay, j-just stay calm okay? Daddy's gonna get you out." He promised Boy. "S-Stay still do you don't hurt yourself even more."

"Puhuhuhu! Well well Shuichi! It's about time you arrived!" Both Shuichi and Boy turned their heads to a monitor. On that monitor seemed to be... some sort of bear figure holding a wine glass. Half of his face was white, with a normal looking eye. The other half was black. His other eye was glowing a bright red, a wicked grin planted on his face.

"Nice to meet ya buckaroo! I've been waiting to play this game forever! Puhuhuhu!" Soon, those muffles became so much more clear. Shuichi looked to the left of him, seeing a big, red curtain covering those voices. "W-Who are you!?" Shuichi asked, fear laced through his tone of voice. "Oh how rude of me, you can call me Monokuma."

It was silent for a while, Shuichi having trouble trying to process what was happening. It was all a little hard to take in. All he could see was Boy in pain, a disgusting looking room, a monitor with... whatever a Monokuma is, and of course the curtain.

"Well go on! Go over and reveal what's behind the curtain!" Monokuma told Shuichi. He was rather excited to get started.

Shuichi parted from Boy, slowly approaching the curtain to hear the voices a lot clearer. "Oh my god I think I'm gonna be sick..." Kaede's voice could be heard. "Hey! You better not throw up on my boots or else I'll fuckin' clobber ya!" Miu threatened.

Shuichi pulled off the curtain, dropping the fabric and staring at what seemed to be a shot gun. He then turned his head up and let a small gasp. In front of him was what seemed to be a Carousel. There he could see Kaito, Kokichi, Miu, Keebo, Kaede, Tenko and... Rantaro. All six of them were spinning at a slow pace, chained to their seats.

"What the fuck is this!?" Kokichi snapped as he began to struggle from his bindings. "What on earth!? Let them go! They did nothing!" Shuichi exclaimed to the monitor. There, Monokuma began to speak. "I wanna play a game little boy, A game of murder!" Monokuma's voice exclaimed.

Everyone from the carousel began to plead to Shuichi, it was so hard to understand. All that Shuichi could hear were; "please get out out of here!" Or, "What is this!?" Or, "Shuichi!" Or, "I'm not gonna die!" It was all to much...

"This is how the game works. Shuichi, here you have six of your most valuable friends. The friends who declined peoples homes, schools, shops... anything to make Japan better. They let the homeless sit on the streets with nothing! Just to let them rot away! And you see... that's just not fair. Six, these six ride the carousel. Only two will come out alive..." He began to explain, shivers rolling up Shuichi's spine.

"Or... everyone can be freed, but Boy will die." He said with a laugh. "YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Rantaro yelled as he began to struggle against the chains, a loud scream escaping his lips. Boy began to sob, stepping on more glass as he came closer to Shuichi's end of the cage. "P-Please don't kill me daddy!" He exclaimed as he cried tears.

Shuichi's own tears pelted down his cheeks, he was absolutely terrified on what was going to happen. "The decision of which two come out alive, falls upon you... but, their is a price if you want to save... whoever you choose to save, you must press both buttons inside the box, but be aware that your hand will be pierced..." Monokuma warned as everyone once again began to argue amongst one another.

"Y-You can't kill me! I-I have siblings! And grandparents to take care of!" Kaito yelled. Kaede's crying could be heard by everyone. "I-I'm pregnant!" "LAIR! SHE'S LYING!" Kokichi exclaimed to Shuichi, glaring at Kaede. "YOU LYING FUCKER!"

The carousel stopped at Kaede, a shotgun aimed right at her throat. Shuichi saw the timer go off, he had thirty seconds to save her. The blonde's screams became more clear and she looked at Shuichi with a tearful expression on her face. "P-PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" She exclaimed, taking a gasp of air. Shuichi's shaking body looked down at the box. Should he really do it?

The timer continued to tick. Ten, nine, eight. "PLEASE SHUICHI! I-I-I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Seven, six, five, four. "SHUICHI PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTONS!" She screamed one last time. Three, two, one. The loud bang of the gun went off, and straight through her throat.

Keebo, Miu, Kaito, Boy, Rantaro, Tenko, Kokichi, And Shuichi broke into tears as Kaede's body went limp, her bright pink blood rolling down her neck and onto her clothes. Screams and pleading echoed throughout the room as the carousel began to spin once more. "P-Please don't do this to us!" Keebo exclaimed as he continued to cry.

Boy began to struggle against the shackles, banging to get Shuichi's attention. But whatever he did, Shuichi never turned around.

The next to stop was Tenko. She was a sweating and crying mess. She looked up at Shuichi and began to beg for her life. "PLEASE YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" She started as Shuichi looked at her with a tearful frown. He didn't move his hand. Ten, nine, eight. "YOU CAN!T DO THIS! Y-YOU'RE A MONSTER!" She exclaimed, and Shuichi's hand didn't move. Seven, six, five, four. "LISTEN TO ME!" Three, two, one.

Boy screamed in terror as the second gunshot went straight through Tenko's neck. The sounds of her gurgling echoed throughout the room with everyone's screams. Blood sprayed at Shuichi, making the male gag, he was absolutely disgusted. Why... why would anyone find this entertaining or fun. "DADDY! PLEASE JUST STOP! KILL ME-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOY!" Rantaro yelled from his spot of the carousel. Boy flinched and stepped back, only to end up cutting his feet some more. The pain was absolutely unbearable. And he once again screamed.

The carousel continued to play its fun tune, until it came to a stop. Next was Keebo. "L-Look S-Shuichi." He began to stutter, trying his best to stay calm, although he was clearly terrified, shaking as if it were freezing cold. "I-I'm sorry for everything! F-For not helping people! I-If you l-let me go, I'll u-use my life to help people! I-I promise!" He began. Ten, Nine, eight. "I'll use m-my technology to help make the world a better place! A-And with the money I m-make, I'll donate it to charities and people who need it! Please!?" He exclaimed. Seven, six, five, four. "PLEASE?!"

Shuichi looked at Keebo in the eyes... he couldn't kill him. Shuichi placed his hand inside of the box, clicking on the two buttons inside. Soon, the gun moved away from Keebo's throat and pointed at the ceiling.

Three, two, one. The room echoed with a loud bang, and Shuichi's screams of agony filled the air. Shuichi's blood began to rain down on his hand as it was pierced with a think, metal object. The pain was absolutely unbearable. Keebo looked at Shuichi with tears rolling down his face. "T-Thank you... THANK YOU!" He yelled, happiness laced through his tone as he laughed. "I-I'll never break my promise!"

The Carousel began to spin again, and Shuichi still had to choose to kill three more of his work members. He had to save one more, Rantaro, Kaito, Miu, Or Kokichi. On cue, the ride stopped and Kokichi was visibly crying, he didn't even try to hide it. He didn't even bother to put up a fight either. "I-I knew that I was gonna die... one way or another..." he chuckled and sniffled back his tears, he looked right at Shuichi, Tenko's blood was sprayed on the side of his face. Ten, nine, eight, seven. "At least... do me a favour a-and... and take care of Keebo for me." He asked. Keebo looked over at Kokichi, crying himself as he rested his hand on Kokichi's shoulder. Shuichi closed his eyes and slammed his arm on the cage. "GOD DAMMIT!" Six, five, four. "Promise me..." Kokichi said again as Keebo looked at Kokichi in the eyes... one last time. "I-I promise..." Shuichi choked out. Three, two, one.

Another bang filled out the air and Keebo began to break out into tears once more, watching as a bullet flew through Kokichi's throat, killing him instantly. "KOKICHI WAKE UP!" Keebo began to struggle violently against the chains, leaving two more.

Next up was Miu. Her cart stopped and she began to pled. "SHUICHI! Y-You wouldn't kill lil ol' M-Miu right?! We've done s-so much together!" She exclaimed as Shuichi watched her, crying. "Y-You like money? I-I'll give you money! I'm rich! R-Really!" Ten, nine, eight, seven. Shuichi didn't budge his hand, and Miu started to panic. "I-I'll be your servant forever? Uhh.. FUCK!" Six, five, four. "JUST PUT YOUR FUCKING HAND IN THE BOX GOD DAMMIT!" Three, two one. And just like that, Miu was shot. Her blood sprayed, similar to Tenko's and hit Shuichi in the face.

The black haired male covered his mouth before kneeling over. He heaved a few times before vomiting straight bile, panting as if he were a dog on a hot day. Why could he do something so awful... he was a murderer...

The carousel stopped once more, and there was Rantaro... the love of his life. "D-Daddy!" Boy exclaimed. Rantaro didn't speak a single word, he just stayed silent as Kaito begged to Shuichi. "P-Please don't kill me Shuichi! Come on! I-I'm your best friend! K-Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars!" Shuichi stood up, looking at Rantaro's face. "Just... just get it over with..." Rantaro mumbled to Shuichi, chocking on a few tears. "Don't you press those buttons Shuichi!" Kaito told him. "C'mon! W-We're a team! 'Member!?" Kaito nervous laughter echoed in Shuichi's ears. Ten, nine.

His best friend, who got him through the most hardest times of his life. Eight, seven, six. Or his lover, who's helped gotten Shuichi through his depression, and an even better person. Five, four, three, two.

Shuichi placed his hand inside of the box, clicking on the two buttons. The gun lifted up in the air, and a loud bang echoed. Rantaro gasped and opened his eyes, looking at the crying Shuichi. He couldn't believe it. He... He was alive. The carousel began to spin and Kaito glared at Shuichi. "FUCK!" He screamed. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Kaito began to struggle from his bindings, spitting out every insult he could at Shuichi during his dying moments. "YOU MOTHER FUCKING DICK!" Keebo stared at him with surprise on his face. No one has ever seen Kaito so angry before. Never ever..

Kaito soon came to a stop, the gun pointing right at his throat. Shuichi looked down at the concrete, taking off his hat and listening to the timer ticking back from thirty. "LOOK AT ME!" Kaito snapped as he glared at Shuichi. "WHEN YOU'RE KILLING ME, YOU LOOK AT ME!!" Ten, nine, eight, seven. Shuichi looked up at Kaito, his crying didn't stop or die down. "... K-Kaito... you'll always b-be my best friend..." Six, five, four. "F-Forever..." Three, two, one. The last bullet was shot, and Kaito screamed from agony before falling forward. Limp in his seat.

Suddenly, everyone who was dead, and alive, the shackles were unlocked, and the exit gate to the carousel opened. Monokuma began to laugh. "Woah buckaroo's! That's what I call extreme!" He began to jump up and down in his seat. "I can feel the adrenaline flowing through my body!"

Soon, Boy's cage unlocked, and he immediately fell forward onto the concrete. He shakily lifted himself up, crying from the pain in his feet, and seeing the four dead bodies in the carousel.

Shuichi immediately skidded over towards Boy, pulling him into a tight hug. He honestly didn't care about the blood in his hand or how much pain he felt at the moment... he needed to be with Boy, his Boy. "Shhh... y-you're okay..." Shuichi tried to sooth.

Rantaro and Keebo exited the Carousel, the white haired male watched as Rantaro ran over to Shuichi and boy, joining their hug. "Holy shit..." was all Rantaro could choke out as he started to cry once more. "E-Everything is okay... w-we're okay..."

Than they heard sirens in the distance...

They were safe...

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
712K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
289K 7.3K 25
You've been enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy. You hoped it would be pretty typical, besides the elite feel to it. But that one blonde idiot keeps co...