bts oneshots โœจ

By peachyy-yoongii

{COMPLETED} rap monster - kim namjoon suga -min yoongi v - kim taehyung jungkook - jeon jungkook jin - kim... More

namjoon ๐ŸŒ™
yoongi โšก๏ธ
jungkook ๐Ÿงธ
taehyung โœจ
jimin ๐ŸŒน
jhope โ˜€๏ธ
jin ๐Ÿ’˜
authors note , not that important
namjoon ๐ŸŒ™
yoongi โšก๏ธ
a/n : important
tae โœจ
jimin ๐ŸŒน
a / n

jungkook ๐Ÿงธ

3 0 0
By peachyy-yoongii

fluff
length : medium-long
prompt : you were at a gathering type party the boys threw occasionally. you overheard at the end of the small gathering. one of the boys say something cute to jungkook about you two.

your pov .
it hit about 4pm i was sitting in my room listening to music and writing some stuff. (poetry, songs, etc you choose)
i heard a incoming call from my phone. i turn down my music and pick up my phone and answer without looking at the caller id.
"what's up?" i say as i put aside my notes and stuff. i hear jungkook laugh a little.
"hey! we're having a gathering tonight! wanna come and stop by? it's in a hour." he says as i hear the boys shuffling in the background i'm guessing to set up the little party. i laugh.
"yeah sure! could you come pick me up? i don't feel like drivingggg" i say as i get up and look for an outfit. he sighs and agrees. i smile and say thanks and end the call. i settle on a black t-shirt and jeans with a flannel over my shirt and black converse / vans (you choose). about 10 minutes later i hear a honk outside. i grab my phone and a small bag and put everything i'll need in there and head out locking the door. i get into jungkook's car rolling down the window a little bit. i look over to see him smiling at me. i smile back, noticing he's more happy then he's been in the last week or so. i giggle and turn the radio on, singing to the songs softly as we drive in comfortable silence. after awhile we get to the get-together we walk in. i quickly say i'll go get a drink and go chat with some people to kook and he nods happily. i'm guessing administration in his eyes? i go and grab a (your drink choice.) (alcohol or not your choice also, but at the end you will not be tipsy and or drunk). i walk around chatting with some old friends. dancing a little. i see the boys far off chatting with another group of people. which i'm guessing are other artists. i cant tell. i notice and old friend, i smile and walk over to him.
"omg hey! g/n!" (guy name). i say excitement in my voice. he turns around from the snack table and sees me, excited to finally see me after forever.
"omg! hey y/n! how are you? how have you been??" he says as he hugs me, i hug back and pull away after a couple seconds. we go sit on a couch and chat for awhile. after awhile i feel... eyes on me? i quickly nonchalantly look around and see.. jungkook staring at me? with evident jealously in his eyes. i shake it off and look back at g/n. we chat a little longer, talking about life, jobs, hobbies, his girlfriend, my pets, family etc. finally he says he should head home to his girlfriend and i nod and give him my number and hug him once more and he leaves. i go back to chatting to random people.
hours later.
it was almost 7 o'clock and everyone started slowly leaving. i decided i'll stay back and help clean so i start doing small things, as picking up left over food and drinks, garbage left behind. etc. after everyone finally says goodbye and leaves i sit on the couch waiting for the boys next plan to do next or if i should go home and sleep. i hear a couple feet away. jungkook and yoongi talking. i felt bad for listening but i couldn't tune it out since they were close to me. i just kept scrolling through twitter on my phone acting as if i don't hear them. which they believe.whew.
"kook. you were staring at her all night. it was obvious. you really do like her don't you?" yoongi says in a hushed tone. i hear a faint laugh from kook and he sighs. i feel him look over at me. i slowly look up and smile at him. a little jealously in my heart.
"i do. i like everything about y/n yoongi. i. i don't know if i should tell her. she obviously gave her number to that guy earlier. what if i missed my shot?" he says finally prying his eyes away from me. i look back at my phone and smile, my cheeks turning a slight pink. i get up from the couch and walk to the front door.
"alright boys! i'll be on my way! i put the trash by the back door, and i made a small meal in the kitchen for each of you, i'll be by tomorrow to make sure you guys didn't get sick from anyone or anything and just to do a daily check on you all. bye! love you!" i say as i hear faint
"mhm" "love you too!" "thanks" etc. i smile and walk out into the parking lot and walk towards my car. i hear their door burst open after i'm close to my car. i hear faint running. i turn around to see a breathless, red faced, jungkook. i frown as he walks closer.
"is everything alright kook?" i say as he's now standing right in front of me. he sighs. rubs his neck a little and looks off.
"no. everything's not alright. y/n. i-" he stops himself. i told my head a little and stare at him for a second.
"you. w-what?" i say stuttering a little. he grabs my hand and looks at me.
"i... i love you y/n. and not how like yoongi loves you or how joon loves you or how any of the boys love you. y/n.." he says stopping himself once more. i turn red. my heart practically beating out of my chest. i grab his other hand.
"y.. yes?" i say as i look up at him. he sighs and smiles.
"y/n. i'm madly in love with you. you know exactly what to say when i need to hear something. i can truly rely on you. and i can put my 100% trust into you. i hate seeing you with any other person. i want you. to be mine. and i want to be... yours. y/n.. i'm in love with you. and it's totally okay i-if you don't feel the-" i cut him off and grab his face. kissing him. he's taken back but kisses back after a second. i pull away. i smile sweetly. wink and get into my car. i roll down my window.
"see you tomorrow, sweetheart" i say once more sweetly. i smile and drive off. i see him shocked. red in the face. he looks more sweaty. as i pull away i look in my rear view mirror. i see him smiling widely. dancing a little as he walks back into the dorms. i smile and drive back to my apartment.

i'm madly in love with you, jungkook.

1193 words
————-
i hope you liked it!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
638K 6.4K 38
smut warning lmao Requests closed Just some imagines with each or some of the members. The first few suck but my writing gets better aha :')
2.9K 44 31
BTS x Reader imagines. โ™ฅ๏ธRequests are openโ™ฅ๏ธ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
156K 9.9K 24
๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๏ฟฝ...