Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 90

1.4K 43 7
By thiamsbeta

We started the hike trail, already mesmerised by the scenery. The waterfalls and the trees were so surreal and the air was fresh and brisk, sending shivers down my spine whenever there was a gush of wind. Corey and Mason were ahead of us, whereas Theo and I sort of stayed behind. We let them go ahead so we could have a little bit of alone time.

It's not that we don't want to do this with them, it's just that at this very moment Theo and I just want to be alone. We just want to talk about everything and discuss everything that's happened recently. And I don't know if he wants to, but I want to start talking about our futures. We're nearly done with school and we're both going to college, but I know we both have different plans. But I need to make sure I'm in his plans.

"What do you think of it so far?" Theo asked me, grabbing my hand as he walked beside me.

"I think it's absolutely beautiful and I now understand why you always talk about this place. And I understand why you spoke so highly of it." I smiled, squeezing his hand. "And this place has really got me thinking."

"About?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

"Us. How we're about to graduate and go off to college, but we both have different planes. I want to go to a college close to home, whereas you want to go half way across the country. What's going to happen to us?" I told him, feeling an odd sensation as I got it off my chest.

He looked down at our hands and gave me one of his sad smiles. I knew what was coming, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to hear what he was about to say, but I needed to. To know that it was going to okay and that what's going to happen next, it's going to be the right thing.

"Ever since the holidays started, that's all I've been able to think of. Whenever I'm near you that's all I can think of and I think we both know what going to happen," he let out a deep breath. "We may want things to work out and who know, it may, but we can't keep our hopes up. I'm not a fan of long distance, but I also don't want to lose you."

"I guess we can't have everything in life," I told him, nodding in agreement with what he was saying. "We may want to be together, but we both know what's going to happen."

We both kept on walking in silence, both of us not knowing what to say. I didn't want things to end this way, but then again whatever happens is going to happen. We may end up together and work something out, to we may not end up together. I know which one I want, I just don't know which one I'm going to get.

I wanted to break the silence and say something, but I can't think of anything to say right about now. Nothing seems right and whenever I think of something, I can't find the courage to actually say it. I let go of Theo's hand and grabbed out a bottle of water, never grabbing it again.

"I'll go first and then I'll help you up," Theo pointed ahead to a pile of rocks that we needed to climb up.

Even though I use to have to climb up rocks every single day and even though I am a werewolf, I suck at climbing rocks. I don't know why, but it's the only things I can't do without messing it up. I always manage to fall, slip or a rock falls from under my foot and it doesn't matter how hard I try, I also manage to do it. Some cases are worse than others, but it's a good thing I heal so quickly.

I slowly started climbing up, staying behind Theo but close enough to be in arms reach. I watch every step closely, making sure I didn't slip or move a rock by accident. I looked up at Theo, watching as he finally made it to the top. I kept climbing up, getting close enough for him to help me up. He reached down to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

Once we were at the top, we both started setting up the picnic, waiting for Mason and Corey to make their way up here. I sorted out the cutlery and sitting area, whilst Theo organised the food and platers. By the time we both finished, Corey had finally made it to the top.

"Mason?" I asked, confused as to where he was. And almost right on que, I saw his hand grab onto one of the rocks.

"A little help!" He yelled, panting as Corey helped pull him up. "Oh my, this is why I never go hiking with you Liam. Or do anything that involves going outside."

"Last time we went outside and actually did something physically was when we were 10." I told him, rolling my eyes as we sat down.

"Don't forget about that run we went on a couple year back, when you got taken and thrown into a well." He corrected me, sitting opposite from me.

"Mason we were running for about five minutes!" I yelled, laughing as I remembered that day.

He rolled his eyes and turned to Corey to have another conversation. I looked over at Theo and smiled as he sat there, confused as to what we were talking about. I grabbed a plate and put on some fruit, putting it in between Theo and I to share.

We all sat in a circle, eating and catching up with each others lives. Nothing much had changed with mine and Theo's life, but there seemed to be quiet a bit going on with Mason and Corey's.

They both moved out of their parents place and are now living together, they've both been accepted at the same college and they're adopting a dog in the next few weeks, so they basically have everything planned. Whereas Theo and I have nothing planned. I mean, I guess you could we basically live together, but then again we really don't. I just spend most nights there and have some clothes there and the same goes for him. He sometimes stays with me and my parents and has some clothes lying around.

"So do you guys know what you're doing after you graduate?" Mason asked us, taking a bit of his sandwich.

"We both want to go to college," Theo said, nodding his head slowly. "Just, different ones though. I want to go to a French college or somewhere in Australia, but Liam doesn't want to travel that far."

"It's not that I don't want to travel that far, it's just I don't see the point. I don't see the point in travelling so far to go to a stupid freaking college when everyone and everything that I love lives right here. Because I sure as hell am not leaving them or moving away from my home!" I yelled, getting slightly more aggressive then I intended to.

Everyone went silent for a couple minutes. There was the occasional throat clearing and chewing from Mason, but everyone else was silent. I could see Mason and Corey death staring each other, shrugging their shoulders every once in awhile.

"So we were thinking about getting a pug," Mason broke the silence, awkwardly smiling as he did so.

"And we were thinking of naming it, Doug!" Corey chimed in, furrowing his eyebrows as he did so. "I just realised how stupid that sounds. Doug the pug."

"Hey I came up with that and that is going to be an Instagram famous name." Mason said, scrunching up his nose.

I shook my head slightly and laughed. Out of all the people in the world, this is the one person I chose to call my best friend. I don't have any regrets and I wouldn't change him for anyone in the world, but sometimes it's hard to believe that I call him my best friend.

"No, that sounds like a brilliant idea." I laughed, looking at Theo as I did so.

Mason and Corey looked at each other again, nodding as they did so. "We need to go and... check our phones. Where there's reception. Which is far from here." Corey said, standing up and walking off with Mason.

Theo looked watched them walk off, looking at me when they were no where in sight anymore. I looked at him and then straight down to the ground, hiding how hurt I was feeling. I want him to go to college and achieve his goals, but I don't want him to leave me. Not for good this time.

"Something you want to talk to me about?" He asked me, placing his hand on my knee.

I looked up at him and shook my head, not sure as to what I would say anyway. I know that he is my boyfriend and we have a say in each others lives, but I cant tell him to stay. I can't ruin this opportunity for him and I can't risk him staying here just for me. Not when he has a whole life out there waiting for him.

"No, I know why you are and I want you to go. I mean, I don't want you to go but you need to." I told him, smiling as I rested my head in his lap.

He looked down at me, tracing his hand around my face, making me close my eyes. I felt his hand trace circles around my cheeks, making me slightly smile as he did so.

"I may be leaving, but I would never leave you for good. I will always come back to you and that is a promise," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

I opened my eyes instantly, only just realising that I was crying. He wiped away my tears with his thumb, placing his hand on my chest as he did so. I could see he was just as hurt as I was, but he hid it a lot better than me.

"I know, you always do." I laughed, holding his hand.

"And I will always love you, with all of my heart." He looked down on me, smiling as his tears finally escaped his eyes.

I reached up to his neck, pulling his down to connected our lips. He quickly pulled away, wiping his tears as he heard Mason and Corey approaching. I did the same, quickly sitting up and wiping away my tears. It's not that I don't want them knowing that I was crying, I just don't want them to know about me and Theo. Not yet anyways.

"The suns starting to set, do you think we should head back to camp?" Mason asked, pointing at the sun.

I cleared my throat, looking over at Theo. "Yeah, we were just about to come and look for you."

"Yeah, we thought we were gonna have to leave you. Didn't want to be stuck out here in the dark," Theo laughed, grabbing the picnic basket.

I started walking down the rocks, heading back towards camp. And the whole time we were walking, I could only think about one thing. College.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.7K 91
❝IS THIAM REAL❞ ❝I can neither confirm nor deny❞ in which liam originally hates theo, until they have to face many obstacles together. [s o c i a l...
22.1K 325 60
They both liked each other. When a dare takes a turn, would it be for the best or for the worst? - - - - STARTED: NOVEMBER 19TH, 2018 FINISHED: NOVEM...
125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life