Bait // Thiam

Από thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

**Chapter 88

2K 52 60
Από thiamsbeta

*Disclaimer: contains smut*

Whenever everything in your life starts to get better, when you think your life is almost normal. There is always something to ruin it. Every single time we all start to get our lives back on track, whenever we start to feel happy again, something ruins it. Someone always text us or calls us, to tell us that something is wrong, and considering that everything is almost perfect again... this message can only mean one thing.

I pulled out my phone and stared at it, thinking of what to do. Do I want to open it right now? Ruin the moment? I looked up at Theo, shrugging my shoulders as I debated silently to myself. He looked down at me, probably confused as to what I was doing.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked me, leaning down so he could hear me.

"I got a message. But every single time something good starts to happen, we always get a message saying that something bad has happened. I don't want to read a message if it's only going to be bad news," I told him, lowering my phone.

He grabbed my hand and raised it back up, nodding as he looked at the screen. I turned on my phone and read the notification, only to get a wave of relief rush through me. I laughed as I read it, feeling like a complete idiot for thinking that it was going to be bad.

Mom: Hey darling boy! Just checking in to make sure you're doing well and everything is going fine! Miss you being here, but it's also been very relaxing. Mark and I are going away tomorrow for the weekend, so if we're not home by the time you get back, do not stress! Love you darling and tell everyone we said hello and give Theo a hug from me. Love you xoxo

I read the message out loud to Theo, smiling at how much I love my mom. She can be annoying at times, but she's always been there for me. No matter what happens and no matter what I do, she's always been my number one supporter and I honestly couldn't ask for a better mom.

"So when do I get my hug?" Theo asked me, a smirk appearing on his face.

I rolled my eyes and embraced him in a hug, kissing his cheek as he hugged me tighter, slightly lifting me off the ground. I looked him in the eyes and crinkled up my nose, resting my forehead on his. He placed me back on the ground, kissing my forehead as he walked off over to Mason and Corey.

Malia came over to me, smiling as she watched Theo leaving. "I'm really happy for you Liam, I'm happy you found something like that."

"Thank you," I whispered, slightly blushing. "You have something pretty special as well." I told her, looking over at Stiles who was trying to dance.

"More like someone special," she joked, making the both of us laugh. "He's doing a good job though. I haven't been easy on him lately and I am trying, but it's different now. There's so much that has changed, but I do still love him. I just don't show it as much anymore."

I wanted to ask her why, but I didn't want to push my luck. This is the most Malia has ever opened up to me, so the fact that she actually wants to tell me is saying something. Maybe she trust me more or maybe she needs someone to talk to? Either way, she can tell me when she's ready.

"I better get him to bed now anyways, before he gets too drunk." She told me, secretively trying to wipe away a tear.

"You know whatever's going on between the two of you, you guys will sort it out. Stiles loves you far too much to just let you go." I told her, tilting my head down to her.

She looked to the ground, nodding before she left to go put Stiles to bed. I went over to the others and started partying with them, drinking a few more beers as the night went on. I danced around with Theo for most of the night, but occasionally I would dance with Mason. Once all of our energy was used up, we all just sat down and sang at the top of our lungs.

I looked over at Theo and intensely sung the song to him, running my hand over his face as I did so. He started smiling and laughing, rolling his eyes as he tried to keep a straight face. I don't know what got into me, whether there was something in the air or it just felt right, but I knew tonight was the night.

"You know, when I first saw you," Mason spoke up, looking at Corey. "I knew I wanted to fu-"

"Mason, not here!" Corey yelled over him, laughing as he looked at everyone else. "I think it's time we go to bed."

"What? The party is just getting started!" Mason yelled, standing up only to fall back down again.

I laughed at him and shook my head, saying goodnight as Corey walked away and Mason stumbled away. Now it was just Theo, Isaac, Jackson and Ethan left and even though we've known them for a little while now, we still don't know them all that well.

All I know about them is where they came from, their names, why they actually came back and stayed and that's all. I know a little bit about Isaac, but that's only because Scott told me a little bit about him. Mainly because I think he has a soft spot for him.

"So how did you two meet?" I asked Jackson and Ethan, curious as to how they actually met.

"Well I moved to London to start a somewhat normal life and then I got attacked by a group of hunter, they captured me, tortured me, almost killed me but then Jackson came." Ethan told us, smiling as he told the story.

"He saved you?" Theo asked him, pouting out his bottom lip.

"Oh god no," Ethan laughed. "He also got captured, but we worked together to escape and then I guess things escalated from there."

"What a beautiful story," Isaac said, placing his hand on his heart as he fakes wiping away a tear.

"Shut up, Lahey. Lets not forget who the only single one here is," Jackson barked back, getting a little too defensive.

"Well if people weren't so complicated and actually accepted it and stopped messing around with me. I wouldn't be single!" Isaac yelled, leaning forward with every word he yelled.

I looked at Isaac, shocked at how he reacted. Normally whenever someone has a go at him or reacts to his sarcasm, he just laughs about it and continues on. It's not really like him to fight back.

"So have you guys seen Harry potter?" Theo asked them, obviously trying to break the tension. When no one answered he just sat back in his chair, nodding his head. "It's really good actually, you should watch it."

"I love it actually." Isaac replied, a slight smile on his face. "The only good memory I have of my childhood."

Scott told me about Isaac's childhood and the fact that he isn't afraid to hide it, shows how strong it made him. It hasn't stopped him from achieving amazing things either and if Isaac's mother could see him right now, I bet she would be amazed with how far he's come along.

We all sat there for about another hour, getting to know each other. From the good to the ugly, how we all got turned into werewolves, what we're doing with our lives right now, what we want to do in the future. Basically just anything that we could think of.

After another half a dozen beers, I decided to go to bed. I clicked my phone to display the time on the screen: 1:47am. I was shocked to see what time it actually was, expecting it to b far passed 3am at least.

"You coming to bed?" I asked Theo, only to receive a nod. "Alright then everyone. I think I'm going to head off to bed."

"Yeah, me too." Jackson said, standing up along with everyone else.

I think we all had the same idea and considering we need to be up early tomorrow, I think it's a wise one. Once I finished saying goodnight to everyone, I ran over to the car and jumped straight into bed, getting under the covers. I know werewolves aren't suppose to feel the cold, but tonight is defiantly getting to me.

Theo jumped in after me, letting out a loud sigh as he lay down next to me. He rested his hand on his forehead, closing his eyes as he readied for sleep. I smiled as I watched him, knowing that what was going to happen next, was going to be the best decision of my life.

"What are you looking at?" Theo asked me, his eyes still closed.

"You," I whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling as he saw the smirk on my face. He turned over to his side and looked from my eyes to my lips, biting the corner of his lip as he did so. I smiled as he leaned in, placing his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, opening my mouth slightly.

I felt his hand run through my hair, gripping it slightly as he did so. I ran my hand up and down his back, intensifying the kiss. I sat up slightly, allowing myself to wrap my legs around his torso. I pulled myself on top of him, not breaking our lips once. I smiled into the kiss, knowing where this was going to lead to next.

I ran my hand down the side of him, reaching the bottom of his shirt. I slowly lifted it up, only to feel him grabbing my hand. He pulled away from the kiss, looking at me confused and almost concerned. I could feel my cheeks burning up from embarrassment.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me, relieving me from the embarrassment.

"I'm positive," I replied back, continuing on with the kiss.

I continued to lift up his shirt, breaking the kiss whilst I pulled it over his head, only to return straight back to kissing. He flipped me over suddenly, so now he was on top of me. He did the same to my shirt, then moved down my pants.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my body, slowly making his way down. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping it as he sucked on my skin. When he finally make it to my boxers, I knew that it was finally time. He slowly pulled them off, looking up at me once more as if to ask for permission. I looked at him and nodded, my breath already getting heavier.

*Smut starts here!*

As soon as I felt his mouth on me, I gripped the blanket, trying to hold back my moans. The last thing I want is for everyone to know what we were doing right now. I arched my back up slightly, watching as his head bopped up and down. I let out a slight moan, my breath heavier than before.

Once he stopped, he made his way back up my body, stopping right at my neck. He stayed there for a while, giving me multiple hickeys. He pulled away from my neck and caught his breath, looking through his bag for something. I sat up on my elbows, trying to see what he was looking for. I caught back my breath, resting back down as I waited for him.

"Got it," he whispered, showing me the condom.

I smiled as he pulled it out, unwrapping it from the packet. He got back under the covers for a minute and placed it on his penis, turning me around as he kissed my neck.

And then before I knew it, he was inside of me. Thrusting in and out.

——————————
I tired so please don't judge 😂 This is the first piece of smut I've ever written, so please don't make fun of me :(
Hope everyone is having a marvellous day! X

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68.8K 1.9K 43
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. ...
329K 9.7K 91
❝IS THIAM REAL❞ ❝I can neither confirm nor deny❞ in which liam originally hates theo, until they have to face many obstacles together. [s o c i a l...
174 6 4
I made a vow to myself when I first set my eyes on her, to protect her from the monsters surrounding this town. 𝓜𝓨 𝓞𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓞𝓝 When I was wi...
52.1K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover