Bait // Thiam

Par thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 86

1.5K 56 34
Par thiamsbeta

My eyes suddenly shot opened as I heard a piercing scream. I shot up and looked around, my breath getting hitched in my throat. I looked around suddenly, scared of what was making that noise. I looked out to where we were last night, to see Mason getting squirted by a water gun. I took a shaky breath out and rested my head back on the pillow, resting my arm on my forehead.

"Corey, I swear to god I am going to kill you!" Mason yelled, running towards Corey.

Corey yelled and ran away from him, then camouflaging into a tree. I've seen him do it a hundred times, but it still doesn't get any better or less weird. Almost gets weirder the more times you see it.

"Really? We've been dating for two years now and you don't think I won't be able to find you?" Mason asked him, walking over to a different tree and grabbing thin air.

Sure enough though, it was Corey. I rolled my eyes and turned onto my side, looking at Theo. His hair was covering half of his face, covering his eyes as he remained asleep. I smiled as Corey started screaming again, running towards the truck.

I quickly sat up and put a finger up to my lip, creasing my eyebrows as I pointed down to Theo. Corey stopped running and screaming, looking at me with wide eyes, as he slowly backed away from me. Mason came running towards him and stopped instantly when Corey shook his head, pointing over to me and Theo. I lay back down and closed my eyes, resting my hand on my forehead.

"What the fuck?" Theo croaked out, his eyes still closed. He took a deep breath in and slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the sudden bright light.

"Morning," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair to reveal his eyes. "Good sleep?"

"Not too bad until I woke up to those two. You?" He smiled, sitting up and stretching out his arms.

"Considering we only got three hours of sleep and I feel pretty great, I guess I got a pretty good sleep." I told him, sitting up next to him.

I unlocked the boot of the car and jumped out, stretching out my whole body. I help Theo out and walked over to everyone else. Everyone looked like they only got about five hours of sleep, tops. I sat down and looked over at the fire, smelling the bacon as it cooked in the pot.

Malia had her hoodie covering her face, as she fell back asleep on her chair. Stiles was cooking the bacon, but the look on his face made it look like he had other important things on his mind. The only energetic people around us where Corey, Mason and Isaac. Everyone else just seemed half dead or like they were sleep walking.

"Good morning," Stiles smiled, taking his eyes off the bacon. "Where did you two lovebirds get off to last night?"

"Went to bed and watched a couple movies," Theo told him, sitting down next to me.

"What did you watch?" Mason asked us, running over to sit down next to me.

"The first three or four Harry potter's." Theo told him, sounding unsure.

"Without me? Screw you, Dunbar." Mason looked at me with a hurt expression, but then started laughing as he did so.

Stiles stood up and put all the bacon onto a plate, setting it aside as he started to cook some toast. I don't know what was up, but there was something wrong with him. He wasn't his usual sarcastic, happy, uplifting self. He almost seemed... deflated.

I stood up and walked over to him, helping him with the toast. As he popped it out and put in two other pieces, I would butter the freshly toasted ones. I was waiting for the right time to ask him what was wrong, but I also don't know how to ask him. Go straight into the question? Make small talk? Ask the question with another question?

"Is everything alright?" I asked him, only to receive a confused look. "You just seem down and not like yourself."

"Didn't think I was being that noticeable," he laughed, shaking his head. "I'm alright, just a bit over everything. Ever since Allison's death, Malia and I haven't stopped arguing and then Scott hasn't been himself and I haven't been able to talk to him. I always use to go to Allison for help... but now she's not here."

"Dude, I'm so sorry. But I know for a fact that everything will be fine. I know how strong you and Malia are and you will both sort this out soon enough," I smiled, tapping him on the back.

I'm not the best when it comes to advice, so I know for a fact that it didn't make Stiles feel any better. He did manage to give me a small smile though, which made me feel slightly better. One thing that surprised me though, was that when he mentioned Allison's name it didn't hurt. Not as bad as it use to.

"Breakfast!" Stiles yelled out, grabbing a plate for him and Malia.

I got a plate for Theo and I as well, putting on everything that looked appealing. I also put baked beans on Theo's, because I know he likes them, but none on mine as I don't particularly like them. I handed him his plate and sat down next to him, as we began to eat.

I looked over at Malia, who was now awake, and watch as they both spoke. She had a slight smile on her face, but it still wasn't like it use to be. There was something going on there, something that Stiles didn't tell me about and clearly something they don't want people to know about. I shook my head and continued to eat, minding my own business.

"So we were thinking since it's our first time here, all of us should check out the river and go for a swim. Then after today we do our own things and chill by ourselves," Isaac suggested, standing in the middle of the group so everyone could hear him.

I nodded in agreement and heard everyone else agree. It was a good idea though. Spend today together and then go our separate ways. That way we get to spend some time together with everyone and I won't get sick of Theo as easily. I mean I do love him and I love spending time with him, but when we spend everyday together, it can get tiring.

"So when everyone's finished, we'll get changed and then head down there." Isaac added, sitting back down to finish his breakfast.

Theo and I were the first ones to finish breakfast and get changed. When we waited for everyone else and when we were all ready, we headed down to the river. Even though the river bank was right next to us, we wanted to go down a little bit to the cliff, so we could jump off it if we wanted to. The walk was only about 15 minutes, but it was the perfect weather for it.

Once we reached the river, Malia and Stiles set up the picnic, whilst everyone else ran towards the water. I grabbed Theo's hand and jumped into the water with him. It was refreshing and cool on my hot skin. I went back up for a breath, shaking my head as I did so. I looked around and saw everyone else swimming, including Stiles and Malia.

I dove back under the water, opening my eyes as I looked down to the bottom. It was eerie and disturbing, that all I could see was darkness. For such a beautiful, blue, clear lake, you wouldn't expect to see something so disturbing.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, scaring as it rested on my shoulder. I quickly shot up for air, looking behind me to see Theo. I smiled and swam closer to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"What were you doing?" He asked me, chuckling as he looked down.

"Just seeing what was at the bottom. Defiantly don't recommend looking." I told him, smiling as I looked into his eyes.

He looked up at me and smiled, nodding slowly as he slowly leaned closer to me. I smiled and met him half way, touching his wet lips. I could taste the fresh water on his lips, sending a sensation through my mouth. I pulled away and looked at everyone else, suddenly getting nervous of everyone possibly watching us.

But as I looked at everyone else, they were pretty much all doing the same. Malia and Stiles, Corey and Mason, Jackson and Ethan occasionally making out and Isaac was just chilling away from everyone else by himself. I felt bad for him, but he had an opportunity to bring someone. He just chose not to.

I looked back down at Theo and connected our lips again, deepening the kiss as I did so. I felt the water from his hair drip onto my face, making me running my hand through his hair. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling myself as close to him as I could get. We moved our mouth in sync, the kiss getting deeper than it was before.

I felt Theo pull back, making me open my eyes slowly. I looked down at him confused by the look on his face. He looked up at me and smiled, a guilty look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, letting go of his neck and giving him more space.

"It's just that's the most intense kiss we've ever had..." he paused, looking down into the water. "And I just wasn't ready for that."

I laughed as I got what he meant. I shook my head and kissed his forehead, swimming away from him and to the rivers bank. I got out of the river and grabbed a towel, running back down to the river to give it to Theo. He wrapped it around his waist, hiding it from everyone else.

We both sat down next to the picnic basket, waiting for everyone else as they all made there way out of the river. Isaac was last to get out, but he clearly wasn't in any rush. Once everyone was around the basket and seated, we all began to eat.

I went straight for the fruit salad, which looked amazing. I ate the watermelon first and then everything else. I then grabbed a sandwich, which had chicken, avocado and some sort of sauce. It tasted a lot better than I expected and I would defiantly have it again.

"You cold Theo?" Malia asked him, her mouth full.

"No, why?" He asked her, looking over to me.

"It's just you're wrapped up in the towel and no one else is. Just thought you might be a bit chilly," she looked at him and shrugged, continuing on with her food.

He shook his head and smirked at me, taking a bit of his apple. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Mason, who was looking at me and Theo, smirking as well. I rolled my eyes again and stared at the ground, trying to hid my red cheeks. I heard a little laugh come from Mason, but I didn't dare look up at him.

"We should probably head back soon. It's gonna get dark before we know it." Stiles suggested, his voice sounding flat.

"Sounds good." I told him, giving him a small smile.

I finished off my food and started to pack up, getting everything ready to head back to camp. Once everyone was finished, I grabbed the basket and we started heading back to camp. I turned around and watched as Malia and Stiles stayed back, talking about something. I grabbed Theo's hand and pulled him back, making him wait with me.

"What are you doing?" Theo asked me, anger on his face. "That's none of our business, lets keep going."

"It is though. There's something wrong with them and it's affecting both of them and I'm worried," I told him, giving him an angry look.

"They'll figure it out. Lets just go and if they keep acting like this, then we'll ask them about it." Theo told me, pulling me away from them.

I tried to pull back, but he's a lot stronger than me. It actually surprised me how much stronger he is. I expected him to be able to same strength as me. I gave up and started walking next to him, looking behind me to see that Malia had walked off from Stiles, clearly leaving his frustrated as he threw his hands in the air.

I turned back around and tried to ignore what was happening with them. I didn't agree with him, but Theo did make a good point. It's none of my business and if they don't figure it out soon, then I guess I will make it my business. But for now, I'll leave them to figure it out.

When we finally made it back to camp, I put the basket down and went straight to the showers. Even though we really didn't do much today, the day went by pretty fast and surprisingly I haven't felt tired all day. I turned on the shower and stripped off, emerging my body into the hot water.

The one thing that has changed throughout the day, is the temperature of the weather. Out of nowhere it dropped down in temperature and turned to absolute shit. It was windy, it looked like it was going to rain and any sign of the sun was now covered by clouds.

I closed my eyes as I went under the water, feeling the sensation on the hot water on my cool body. I don't know what triggered the thought, but whatever did came across suddenly. Feeling the warm water run down my body, making me warm all over, reminded me of how Theo makes me feel. Safe and warm. And that got me thinking about us.

How we've been together for so long now and how I know I'm ready.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

115K 5.9K 45
"After the first time we had spoken, I'd knew he would be the cause of my downfall, and I was okay with that." ...
52.3K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
149K 4.3K 37
"we saw what you posted liam , and we aren't stupid ." thaim !! socialmedia / reality ranked 18 in #thiam ignore the username on the cover, i changed...