Elves | VMin Fanfiction

By kookiesandjiminsjams

Jimin is an elf and needs a protector. Taehyung is a human who lives in a fantasy. When the two bump into eac... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue Part 1.
Epilogue Part 2.
Thank you!

32.

1.4K 97 17
By kookiesandjiminsjams

Jimin's head snapped up, as he dreaded who was there. He wasn't surprised by who he saw as they both came often to taunt him, lowering his head back down to avoid any eye contact with them what so ever.

"He's still not given up the pearl?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok was stood by the door way, staring down at him as they laughed at how petty they thought he was. Jimin was forced to hear their mocks and abusive words, unable to move as he closed his eyes in an attempt to block it out, but the laughs seemed to echo off the walls and he couldn't get rid of it.

He had tears down his face as he hadn't been able to stop crying since he got here, three days ago. His heart would jump into his mouth every time that door creaked open as he began to think that his time was finally over. That was always another question. They hadn't killed him yet, why?

His hands were behind his back as they were tied together in large and heavy metal cuffs, a chaining running off them over to the wall where it had him on a leash like he was some trapped or disobedient dog.
The cell he was being kept in reminded him of the dungeons back at the palace but only they were way darker. They had no bed, just an open space with the chain keeping him there. The walls were dark and wet as the floor was cold and uninviting too. Jimin had been kneeling on it for days now as he couldn't move, the chain he was tied to being right at the end as for the whole first day he'd tried to escape, only realising it was no use as he was unable to break free.

"He's refusing, it won't be long until Namjoon gets tired" Hoseok sighed as Jimin noticed the way he looked at him. It was a look of blankness but sometimes, he could see a small glimpse of sympathy behind it. It was strange to say the least but Jimin hoped it was true and that maybe this werewolf would set him free. He was wrong as he had been trapped here.

He just hoped to god Taehyung was safe and at home. He knew he must be worried or heartbroken, knowing he'll never see him again, but at least he was safe from the wolves. The same couldn't be said for Jimin but he would rather it be him that Taehyung.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" Jimin spoke up in a quiet whispered tone, but it bounced off the walls as they both looked at him. It was the first time he really spoke in a while.
"You're going to do that anyway, so just do it now" He spoke as he looked down again, hearing them both laugh as Yoongi came over, bending down as he forced him to look up, yanking on his hair as Jimin yelped, squeezing his eyes shut from the tight grip.

"We wanted to give you the chance to hand it over and you haven't" Yoongi spat at him as Jimin couldn't look him in the eyes, too scared as although Yoongi was basically Namjoon's little bitch he was scary to have to face.
"Namjoon will be having some fun with you" Yoongi teased as he hit Jimin across the face, making him fall onto his side as he saw Hoseok had flinched away, unable to watch what was gonna happen.

"Y-Yoongi let's just-"
"Oh come on Hoseok!" Yoongi whined as he forced Jimin to sit up again, about to take another swing as Jimin turned his face, closing his eyes in order to shut out the pain, but nothing came as the door swung open.

"He's mine Yoongi now back the fuck off!" Namjoon's voice boomed as Yoongi instantly let go of Jimin, backing right back to the corner with Hoseok as he kept his head down, avoiding Namjoon's angry gaze.

Footsteps were heard as Namjoon knelt in front of Jimin, laughing when he saw the state he was in. Messy hair and swollen eyes, tears down his cheeks and blotchy red skin, a cut lip from Yoongi's hit as well as blood shot eyes. He looked a mess and Namjoon liked seeing him like this.

"How's little Jimin feeling?" Namjoon asked, Jimin not replying. He didn't even acknowledge him as his gaze remained towards the floor.
"Come on Jiminie, give us a smile" Namjoon mocked once more, running his finger along Jimin's cheek as he wiped a tear, noticing how he flinched at even the smallest tough. Namjoon was too unpredictable and Jimin never knew when the next hit was coming.
"Y'know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile" Namjoon laughed, Yoongi heard sniggering behind him, but it was just pure silence as Hoseok watched before him.

Namjoon suddenly grabbed a hold of Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up as Jimin yelped at the sudden tough. Namjoon's fingers placed around Jimin's mouth as he forced Jimin's lips to stretch into a smile shape, laughing and mocking Jimin who was wanting to cry more and more. Not from sadness but from anger. He hated being the laughing stock and it was all he had been for the last three days.

Namjoon's eyes turned dark so suddenly as he let go of Jimin's mouth, but he kept a hold of his chin, making sure Jimin was looking at him before he spoke.

"This is the last chance Jimin, otherwise I'll take what I want by force" Namjoon warned, Jimin looked at him as he glared at him.
"If I give it you, you'll just keep me here anyway" Jimin spat at him, trying to sound tough although the wobble in his voice gave him away. Namjoon smirked at the attempt.
"Well it's not like you have anywhere to go now is it? Banished from your homeland and now you've ditched your human friend's, you should be thanking us for accommodating you" He mocked as Yoongi sniggered once again behind him, but Hoseok turned away, unable to watch anymore.

It made Jimin so angry as he tried to move forward to punch or grab Namjoon, only he was straining the chain as it was as it dragged him back with a loud rattle sound, making them laugh even more.

"So, are you giving up the pearl or are we gonna have to take it?" Namjoon spoke in a serious manner as Jimin knew he was losing and there way nothing he could do about it. He didn't want to leave everything behind, but there was no hope anymore, and even if he was no longer one of them, he could never give up the pearl and betray his people. They'd have to take it by force.

"I-I can't give you the pearl" he whimpered, a tear falling from his eye.
"I'd be doing everyone at home wrong so-" he closed his eyes
"You may as well just kill me"

Namjoon sighed, wiping the tear from Jimin's face once again in a very gentle manner before he slowly stood up.

"Well you have no one at home to do wrong but if you really insist..." he began to prepare himself to kill Jimin in wolf form as he took a few steps back.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as he lowered his head. In his mind he thought he was ready to die and accept it, but his heart was telling him to fight back, despite him knowing it wouldn't work. His heart was telling him to fight a loosing battle and he was surprised at himself for the reason.

Not for Jin. Not for all the elves back home.
Not so he could go off and have his adventures like he wanted to.

It was all leading back to Taehyung.

Taehyung was the only one on his mind who he didn't want to leave behind. It broke his heart at the thought of never seeing Taehyung again, especially if he was dead but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

"I'm sorry Tae" he whispered, completely forgetting wolves have amazing hearing.

"Tae?" Namjoon questioned as Jimin's eyes opened as wide as they could, knowing it was mistake as he looked at Namjoon to see he was smirking at him.

"The human? Your protector?" Namjoon questioned as he began to laugh
"You're bothered about leaving him behind of all people? He's pathetic!" He laughed, Jimin growing angry, once again pulling against the chain.
"He's not! He's an amazing person and he never deserved any of this!" Jimin retorted as they noticed how passionate he seemed to get about this subject. Namjoon smirked, ready to tease him some more.
"Oh please, you must-" he paused, seeing the look of hurt and anger building on Jimin's face as the light bulb clicked on what was going on. Jimin was passionate about this human for a reason. A big reason.

"Oh my god guys.." Namjoon turned to his friends as he erupted out laughing, trying to compose himself. He took a deep breath as he saw his friends and Jimin were both confused.

"Our little Jimin here is in love"

"What?! No I'm not! I-" Jimin tried to prove them otherwise
"Don't bullshit us, especially when you're bad at it! It's written all over your face how much you care for him!" Namjoon spoke sharply.
"No you have it all wrong!" Jimin tried once again but he knew he lost, he'd made it too obvious.

Suddenly a smirk crept onto Namjoon's face. A mischievous one. One Jimin really didn't like.

"Boys.. let's not kill him yet.." he spoke as Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him with confusion. He wanted this pearl for so long and he was putting it off.
"Jimin here has a lover" he smirked
"Maybe we should find him and reunite them"

Jimin's heart nearly stopped.

No. Not Taehyung. They couldn't hurt Taehyung.

"No..." Jimin breathed out as tears began to well once again and panic was rising in him.
"Namjoon please no..."
"Jimin here clearly misses him very much and maybe this human should pay him a visit" Namjoon mocked

"Please no!" Jimin begged as he began to scramble on the floor, trying to get the chain to break more than ever, but every time he'd be pulled back by it. He twisted his wrists, hoping he could break free, but the metal just rubbed against his skin and nothing happened.

"Don't hurt him! Please don't hurt him!" Jimin spoke as his breath quickened, more desperate to be set free as Namjoon and Yoongi howled with laughter at his attempts.
"You're right Namjoon, he is in love" Yoongi teased as Namjoon sniggered before he opened the door.

"I'm sending out some wolves to find Jimin's lover boy here, you two keep watch" Namjoon spoke as he ignored Jimin's cries behind him who was begging him to stop and leave  Taehyung alone, smirking as he walked off.

"Please no! I'll do anything but keep Taehyung out of this please!" He begged, tears falling down his face, Yoongi sniggering as he began to leave, Hoseok behind him.
"Shouldn't have made it so obvious, now everyone you love is gonna get it just like you have" Yoongi spoke as he closed the door, Jimin screaming at them to leave Taehyung alone, only to have his sobs and cries shut out by the door closing and locking.

Jimin sat in his cell as he tried to gain control of his emotions, turning around as he tried to pull the chain off the wall, breathing out as he couldn't get it to budge.
"C'mon!" He tried again, desperate to break free so he could try and save him, only for it not work as he was still chained to the wall.
"No!" He screamed out, sitting on the floor as he began to sob.
"No..." he spoke more softly before soft sobs were slipping from his lips with no control.

All he could do then was kneel in the middle of the floor, tears down his face as he cried his heart out, his hair falling in front of his face as his head was down.

If they killed Taehyung, he'd be dead inside anyway.

Taehyung had nothing to do with this and he doesn't deserve it. Now he was being punished for it. Jimin wished he'd left Taehyung out of it completely now, even if it meant he'd never met his protector.

Maybe Taehyung would be safe at home with his mother and sister, away from all of this.

He'd be happy.

~~~~~

Hoseok sighed as he and Yoongi stood outside the door, hearing Jimin's sobs from inside as he began to feel something towards the elf he never usually felt.

He felt sorry.

Yoongi on the other hand was loving this as he sniggered every so often when hearing Jimin's cries, especially at his attempts to break the chain that even werewolves can't break, let alone a weak elf like him.

"Hey, maybe we shouldn't be going after the human" Hoseok spoke quietly so Jimin didn't hear
"Why not?" Yoongi frowned
"It's not the humans fault this all happened, Jimin should face his own consequences" Hoseok tried to reason but even then he wondered if this was all a bit far.
"You heard Namjoon, everyone Jimin is close to is gonna suffer for his actions" Yoongi shrugged
"He should have given up the pearl when he had the chance"

"I don't think it's right, I have a good mind to-"
He was suddenly pinned against the wall as Yoongi glared at him.
"A good mind to what?" He growled as Hoseok pushed him off, his own eyes glaring back.
"A good mind to tell Namjoon this is all unfair!" He shouted as they suddenly heard Jimin's sobs stop, the both of them quieting down.

"Y'know what? Fine. Lick Namjoon's ass like you're his pet I don't care. Kill the elf and his human whatever" He began to walk off
"But keep my name out of all of this" he warned as he walked off and away from the dungeon door as Yoongi was left to guard the poor elf who had only caught the last bit of the conversation and was left wondering what made Hoseok change his mind so suddenly.
——————

Damn this chapter was intense to write oof

Poor Jimin and I wonder if they'll find Tae?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Will contain any ship of bts. Feel free to message for s...
64.4K 2.4K 25
Where Taehyung has an eating disorder and Jungkook helps him through it. MATURE CONTENT! This story will include: -Vivid descriptions of having an e...
3.4K 298 18
Save me -seokjin but who will save him? Start of editing May 21, 2022
732K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...