Longer than Forever [ BLEACH...

Af Stars_in___

The very day I realized this mortal form of mine is ending soon, I let myself being blinded by the countless... Mere

Prologue
Do You Know Me?
Unexpected
Toxic Relationship
Nostalgic, You
Pair of Shoes
Bitter-Sweet
Unwanted Memento
Between the Reconstruction
Before Love
Avoidance of Wrongdoing, Sphatika
Golden Faith Suvarna
The Pact of The Survivor
Hougyoku, Before Madness
Critical Moon
Iohita-Muktika
Those Which Bound
Capable of Love
Hunting
Beginning of Separation
At The Last Laugh
The Angelic Seal
Incompetence
First Kiss First Goodbye
The Fire Which Burnt The Witch
Falling and Falling and Love
Carnelian Stone
Sword Flower
Homesick
The Name is Houtsuki
" Vaidūrya, Let Us be Hidden "
Another Kind of Atonement
Home of Karma
Rest in Heaven
Your Home

Cuckoo Party

272 19 3
Af Stars_in___

Speaking honestly, I'm glad that I separate Houtsuki's soul to another body. Because in this way, my feeling for particular people won't get affected by his personal feeling anymore. I'm glad I won't get confused with this feeling anymore.

Perhaps, that's another reason as well as to why I feel like I can forgive Urahara-San already. Because now I have a clear mind and heart, I realized how stupid it is to keep on hating on Urahara-San this way. He's only doing what he was asked for by the Captain Commander, even if he's not an official anymore in Soul Society, he still have an obligation to follow Kyoraku-san's order.

" So, mind explain to all of us what's truly going on? "
Asked Kyoraku-San while standing in front of me together with the other captains in this meeting hall.

Every time there's an urgent assembly at the meeting hall, it bounds to be filled with suspense, suspiciousness, and judgment. It's obvious enough both me and Houtsuki are the subject for all those three reasons.

" My story from the beginning till the end is probably the same as what you heard from Sousuke-San. I don't have much knowledge around my true entity as much as  Houtsuki's. I just knew about this myself around a month ago. So I suggest for Houtsuki to explain everything from the beginning till the end. "
While holding my cane, I stand up straight calmly in the center of these eyes.

Beside me, stands a boy who's exactly the same height as me yet show a different face from me. I remember everyone's faces when they saw Houtsuki's appearance at the meeting hall. Mostly looked at him with an awe for a good moment.

" Captain Commander Kyoraku Shunsui, I greeted you. A name to call my own self is Houtsuki, as given by my other soul Hasu Tsukiko. While the other name—which is Hasu's and my entity— is called Hougyoku. Or at least that's what you people called us. "

At that very moment, everyone in the hall throw a sharp glare toward us. Some of them even obviously gasped and treating us like an enemy. A reaction that I expected much.

" Hougyoku... I see, so you're back. "
Kyoraku-san commented with no less sharp glare.

But there's other captain who's openly laughed it off bitterly. I take a look at captain, and that blonde guy wear the 5th division white haori on his back. I have to say, he's the most fashionista out of all the captains, honestly.

" Haha... What the hell, Hougyoku? That stone which caused all of those disaster? That stone which forced me and my friends went through that shitty night? "
His laugh and words are nothing compared to his spiteful gaze.

Yet, Houtsuki took this calmly— or that's just how he is most of the time.

" Yes, we are the soul of that stone, the Hougyoku. However, even though we are one, we still created by two different hands. "
Since that moment, Houstuki is explaining everything from the beginning till the end. From A to Z. Even to the point of my love for Sousuke-San. We both have came into agreement to explain everything to them.

From the beginning, I never want to make the Shinigami become my enemy. But they always seems to see me as one. The last resort I have now is only to open all of our cards to the and make them trust on us.

Only with that, my way to Sousuke-San will be smooth. And only with that, I can paved a way for Houtsuki to know Urahara-San again. Now, after understanding my true position, both as Sousuke-san's wish and servant, I know exactly how painful it is to be on Houstuki's shoes. I'm loved by Sousuke-San even if it's still debatable wether it's real or not, but the affection I felt was no lie.

However, being Houtsuki... He's the complete opposite of me.

" That was all what I can explain within my knowledge. As for what within Hasu's knowledge and personal experiences, unfortunately I do not have anything which I can explain since my consciousness was faint during my possession on Hasu when she was a human. "

Well, he's not fully right about it, but not totally wrong as well. I mean, I still get the effect from your strong feeling towards Urahara-San.

" Hold up, even after those explanation which full with horse crap, I still won't buy it that easily. "
Hirako-San made an objection.

I think time for me to help Houtsuki out. Though he's much more knowledgeable about our power and how spiritual things works in here, I can tell that he got no experience in dealing with troublesome people.

Maybe I'm still young, but my mind can be crafty at such times.

" Maybe you can get away with everything based on your excuse of following your master's order. But you're still an instrument to grant people's deepest wish. Then why the hell did you turn me and some of my friends into hollowfication instead? You know damn well we didn't ask for such nightmare. "
His glare is so spiteful that I can feel the bitterness in my tongue already.

" Haha, it's funny how you just answered your own question. "
I smirked at him.

" Whatever do you mean, huh? "

" You said it so yourself, it's all because our master's order. If Sousuke-San at that time desire the hollowfication on your group, that it's our utmost duty to grant it. Ah, now that I think about it, you said it too, that we both—the Hougyoku—is just a wish-granting instrument, right? "

After a small giggle at the end of my words, the hall reply back with my own echo. When the echo went down, the hall enveloped with silence and nothing else.

It was nothing special, I was just lucky that Hirako-San made it so easy for me to talk back to him.

" You dare to make it sounds so lightly?! Because of the bastard that you dogs worship so much, he had almost killed all of us just for the sake of his egoism and cowardice! "

Ah, that person was... Kensei-San, wasn't it? That 69 tattoo on his chest make it easy for people to remember his name since it's basically an identity speaking itself when you know the meaning behind the number.

" Oh I acknowledge the fact that Sousuke-San is behind of the disaster behind that hollowfication that night, however... Houtsuki, mind helping me out a little bit? "

Hah, they think I don't have any clue about that dark history? Though it's true I don't have Houstuki's knowledge and vice versa, if we both work together, we can complete the whole story behind that hidden history.

" At that night, when Sousuke-San ask the Hougyoku to dissolve the boundaries between the Shinigami and Hollow, who's the first subject to fell on his experiment? "

I guess everyone quickly understand whatever I'm about to say, some of them look surprised and disgusted. But more than that, Kensei-san's expression is at the verge of falling into rage.

" It was Kensei Mugu— "
Unfinished Houtsuki's words, it was cut by Kensei-san's temper.

" DON'T THINK I WOULDN'T DARE TO HIT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A KID. "

I was surprised, the last time I flinched out of someone's anger was from my Ojii-sama's temper. But that time was worst than this because I still couldn't handle my own anxiety, but I can do it just fine now.

I have to be strong after all.

" Ahaha oh please, no need to be so dramatic, Kensei-San. Why don't you take Rukia-San for an example. "
I averted my eyes to lady who stands the nearest to me out of the right line. Incidentally, I caught a glimpse of Byakuya-san's sharpened glare followed.

" Houtsuki, when Uarahara-San got his hands on us the Hougyoku, where did he hide us again? "

" Inside Rukia Kuchiki's body, or to be precise inside her Gigai. "

" See what I mean? Even the Kuchiki lady over there doesn't seems to have any problem with Houtsuki's explanation. Even though she unknowingly hide us inside her body. It's a matter of fact, everyone. "

I'm sorry Houtsuki for using this plan on teasing the captains a bit. It's just feel so wrong of me to indirectly remind Houtsuki that Urahara-San hide us inside her body's

" Hasu, have you not done yet with this facade? "

"..."

Finally it has gotten into Kyoraku-San's nerve as well? Hah! What a party we have today!

" If you say so, Kyoraku-San. "
I bowed my head politely.

" If you cause ruckus again in my hall like this, I'll cancel out your meeting with Aizen. "
That laid back smile is getting even more relaxed than the last time I saw him—which is around 2 weeks ago.

" I wonder how much worth Urahara-San has? "
I let out a tilted smile.

The hall fell into a pause for a moment.

" But of course I won't sell him out. Everyone's perspective on other's worth are different after all. "

I said that just because I respect Houtsuki's feeling for Urahara-San. I still truly wish for them to be able to hold a conversation under a warm sunlight...

Especially since a few hours ago before this urgent meeting.

__________________

A few hours ago...

" Who... Are you? What...this is... Tears coming out from my eyes, huh? "

"... Mi...lord... You look well... I'm glad... "

__________________________

HEY HEY EVERYONE IMPORTANT NOTICE BELOW!

What do you think will happen to Urahara and Houtsuki relationship, hm?

For my next chapter perhaps I'll insert some steamy stuff between Urahara and Houtsuki, but it will depend on your answer guys, since it means it will be a BL chapter, I wonder if any of you have any disagreement on this? Thank you for your thoughts!

❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

543 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...
141K 2.7K 41
After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was looking for. Toudo Ran, a 16 year old girl w...
276K 9.2K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...