Falling and Falling and Love

" Freedom? Even I, as the oldest brother, never thought there will be someone dare to say such thing in our household. "

" Do whatever you want, Hasu, but I advice you to not forget where your place is. That's right, you, me, everyone, is the prisoner of this household. "

" Hasu Nee-San... I'm lonely... and jealous of you... you don't have to be inside that big lonely mansion anymore... you must be happy... even though you can only lay on this bed since then. I wonder if this the freedom you want... Nee-San. "

Freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom Freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom

" Do you really believe in freedom? Or do you just want to be ignorant to those around you? "
.

.

.

" SHUT UP...!! "

My breath is heavier than running a marathon to the moon and back. Cold sweat mixed with hot tears, giving a disgusting warm wetness in my cleavage. Suddenly woke up from my nightmare with my own scream at the top of my lung, it was easily horrified me with how exhausted I am.

" Hah.... Hah.... nightmare...? The hell...... this reality is just another type of nightmare. "

I took a moment to look around the empty room, and thought how my life is completely caged now with my return in this room from before. I crouched down, embracing my own body tightly. Hiding my body with my dark long hair, burying this nails deeply in my shoulder. The pain is nothing new, this hopelessness is my first, but will it be my last?

" Uwaaahhhh....!! I'm so sorry I'm so sorry, Sousuke-San... it's all my fault... ughh.... hic... hic... "

I know, I understand, no matter how much tears I shed, wether it will take my whole energy or not, it won't save my situation even the least.

When I was still in that house, I used to get irked easily by my younger sister since she's easily cry for something trivial. I once said coldly at her, no matter how much she cried nothing will changed. Looking at my own pathetic self now, I won't regret what I said to my younger sister, but I thought I should have give her some hug to relieve her pain.

Because now I know, no one will ever give me the warmth I need anymore.

Due to indulging myself with my own cries, I didn't hear someone is coming inside to the room.

I didn't have any interest on whoever the person is, until I hear the voice of him.

" I've cut my ties with you. From now on, my whistle can't do anything to you anymore. "
Tilted my head to the side a little, he seems to be looking at me again with those gaze.

" Are you looking down on me? Surely you must be happy to see me suffering like this... grunting in pain... holding everything around me tightly... as if hanging on my last life line... that's right... you must be... in ecstasy right now... seeing how the person you despise so much finally feel the pain you've felt... especially at that night..."

I shot a glare on him with my reddened eyes, because when I don't have any weapon anymore to attack, I ought to use my whole body by any means—to show my hostility towards the enemy.