Cuckoo Party

Speaking honestly, I'm glad that I separate Houtsuki's soul to another body. Because in this way, my feeling for particular people won't get affected by his personal feeling anymore. I'm glad I won't get confused with this feeling anymore.

Perhaps, that's another reason as well as to why I feel like I can forgive Urahara-San already. Because now I have a clear mind and heart, I realized how stupid it is to keep on hating on Urahara-San this way. He's only doing what he was asked for by the Captain Commander, even if he's not an official anymore in Soul Society, he still have an obligation to follow Kyoraku-san's order.

" So, mind explain to all of us what's truly going on? "
Asked Kyoraku-San while standing in front of me together with the other captains in this meeting hall.

Every time there's an urgent assembly at the meeting hall, it bounds to be filled with suspense, suspiciousness, and judgment. It's obvious enough both me and Houtsuki are the subject for all those three reasons.

" My story from the beginning till the end is probably the same as what you heard from Sousuke-San. I don't have much knowledge around my true entity as much as  Houtsuki's. I just knew about this myself around a month ago. So I suggest for Houtsuki to explain everything from the beginning till the end. "
While holding my cane, I stand up straight calmly in the center of these eyes.

Beside me, stands a boy who's exactly the same height as me yet show a different face from me. I remember everyone's faces when they saw Houtsuki's appearance at the meeting hall. Mostly looked at him with an awe for a good moment.

" Captain Commander Kyoraku Shunsui, I greeted you. A name to call my own self is Houtsuki, as given by my other soul Hasu Tsukiko. While the other name—which is Hasu's and my entity— is called Hougyoku. Or at least that's what you people called us. "

At that very moment, everyone in the hall throw a sharp glare toward us. Some of them even obviously gasped and treating us like an enemy. A reaction that I expected much.

" Hougyoku... I see, so you're back. "
Kyoraku-san commented with no less sharp glare.

But there's other captain who's openly laughed it off bitterly. I take a look at captain, and that blonde guy wear the 5th division white haori on his back. I have to say, he's the most fashionista out of all the captains, honestly.

" Haha... What the hell, Hougyoku? That stone which caused all of those disaster? That stone which forced me and my friends went through that shitty night? "
His laugh and words are nothing compared to his spiteful gaze.

Yet, Houtsuki took this calmly— or that's just how he is most of the time.

" Yes, we are the soul of that stone, the Hougyoku. However, even though we are one, we still created by two different hands. "
Since that moment, Houstuki is explaining everything from the beginning till the end. From A to Z. Even to the point of my love for Sousuke-San. We both have came into agreement to explain everything to them.

From the beginning, I never want to make the Shinigami become my enemy. But they always seems to see me as one. The last resort I have now is only to open all of our cards to the and make them trust on us.

Only with that, my way to Sousuke-San will be smooth. And only with that, I can paved a way for Houtsuki to know Urahara-San again. Now, after understanding my true position, both as Sousuke-san's wish and servant, I know exactly how painful it is to be on Houstuki's shoes. I'm loved by Sousuke-San even if it's still debatable wether it's real or not, but the affection I felt was no lie.