Homesick

" Hadō 73, Sōren sokatsui! "
Generating blue energy with his index and middle fingers, Urahara-San makes a pushing motion with both of his palms to push the gathered energy toward me in a concentrated blast.

I take the blow by all means with open arms as I let my body get thrown to the outside. From the looks of it, looks like Urahara-San didn't expect me to take it effortlessly like that.

But I can see it. He's already halfway on his battle mode. If I was a mere kid, my huge emotion will take me to provoke him even more till the point we kill each other. However, a wise choice will be to avoid any dangerous battle as much as I can while still having my way to victory.

That's what my damn grandfather taught me.

" Haha... "
Standing still in the midst of the dust from the ground, I let out a giggle.

" Seems like even a Hado Number 73 can scratch you now. "
I look up at the sky, and what I found now is that man standing a few meters away from me.

" Looking down on me, Urahara-San? That's not very nice of you. "

He giggled back to me, but we both are just like faking things to each other right now.

" It's just a matter of perception, Has—"

But I'm getting tired of this facade, I like playing games, but not drama.
" Petal 3, Drosera Chain. "

The moment I said its name, Urahara-San is taking a Shunpo step to get away from me. Dear oh dear, I should've tell him that he can't get away from my chain.

True that he's succeed on getting away from me, but not from my chain. Red glistening chains just appeared all of a sudden from every sides and the chain won't stop stretch to its end until they get what I want. The chain doesn't have any end, their end is with me, as long as I'm here—

*BOOM*

Ah ah, didn't mean to forget the other big guy, really, or maybe yes. I know the smell of fear and killing intent just like how I know my own body. Even if someone sneak behind me from a meters away, I can still feel their killing intent.

And that's why I can easily dodge this silly attack.

" Try harder if you want to assassinate me again next time, big guy. "

The big man with stoic face didn't give any reply, but he's emits a lot of energy in preparation to kill me.
" That's rather good as well. "
I commented.

" Aren't you going to help Urahara-San first? Doesn't he get tired from—"

" Hadō, Jūgeki Byakurai. "

I didn't see anything's coming from him, but turned out it's from behind me. I see, smart guy. A soul's killing intent is as smelly as a rotten corpse, but a weapon itself cant emit such intent.

" Kah! Argh....!! "
Huge beam of red lightning as hot as a boiling oil finally pierced my chest from behind.

" Haha... thats... kah! P-preweeey fainful... "
I praised while trying to get rid of this bloods coming out from my mouth. What a pain, not being able to convey what you really mean clearly.

Still standing on my own, I glance at Urahara-San who's quickly running to my side with a flat expression. As if having done with this play, Urahara-San just casually stands in front of me, letting himself caught by my Drosera chain.

The three of us finally stands on the same ground with silence and tension covering over us. What? Are they waiting for me to fall by my own? Hahaha, how unproductive, let them wait forever then.