Hougyoku, Before Madness

1 month have passed since the incident at Kurotsuchi-San's personal lab. As written in the contract, I called out the golds in Kyoraku-san's body in exchange for meeting with Sousuke-San every three months.

However, I'm not that careless to trust them again. If I freed Kyoraku-San from Suvarna the golds, then I don't have anything to be bargain anymore. However, putting Kyoraku-San as a hostage would be being too arrogant of me. I haven't get the slightest clue about my power either, if they knew this problem, Kurotsuchi-San won't have anymore reason not to slide open my body at that instant.

So that's why, I strongly demand for a substitute. At first they refuse the demand, even though I know deep inside their mind they know it's logical to change the hostage.

And, my oh my, I guess that's just how Urahara-San always being nosy where he's not supposed to. Volunteering himself to be the substitute hostage. I couldn't say no to that.

At least, Urahara-San has a pretty big value in this world. Though I know he must be up to something, he's not a careless man as well.

Both of us know each other pretty well only in the span of 1 week.

After that everything come into terms as Urahara-san's suggestion.

The contract stated that Urahara-San would become my hostage as a substitute for Kyoraku-san. The deal is, I'll offer myself as research subject for Kurotsuchi-San only until he found a way to seal my power, and in exchange I may meet him every 3 months for the next 3 years.

The reason why I refused the deal only valid until my sealing is done, is because I know Kurotsuchi-San will seal my power pretty soon. Not that I would let him to seal it so easily though.

Now 1 month have passed and currently I'm laying under this bright operating lights, waiting for the anesthesia to work. This is going to be my first surgery in this world.

I saw this blinding lights on the operation room at the human world before. Many times... Many many times. Who would've thought that I would see it again in this world—only after a month since I left the human world even.

" Now take a deep breath

" Now take a deep breath. "
The sentence that I've heard for at least dozens of times.

I glance my eyes to the freak man beside me—who's no other than Kurotsuchi-San.

" Have a good time, Kurotsuchi-San, haha. "
I snorted.

Before I went to deep sleep, I feel like I hear his voice saying, " See you again in the next operation. " or something along the line from his mouth.

How cocky, I'll make you operate on me as much as until you're desperate. Whilst you're wrecking apart your brain, I'll be with Sousuke-San having a good time.