Billionaire's Innocent Wife...

By A_rebelliousdreamer

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the... More

A sneak in the story
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
C H A P T E R - 11
C H A P T E R - 12
C H A P T E R - 13
C H A P T E R - 14
C H A P T E R - 15
C H A P T E R - 16
C H A P T E R - 17
C H A P T E R - 18
C H A P T E R - 19
C H A P T E R - 20
C H A P T E R - 21
C H A P T E R - 22
C H A P T E R - 23
C H A P T E R - 24
C H A P T E R - 25
C H A P T E R - 26
C H A P T E R - 27
C H A P T E R - 28
C H A P T E R - 29
C O M I N G S O O N
C H A P T E R - 30
C H A P T E R - 31
C H A P T E R - 32
C H A P T E R - 33
C H A P T E R - 34
C H A P T E R - 35 (A)
C H A P T E R - 35 (B)
C H A P T E R - 36
I M P O R T A N T N O T E
C H A P T E R - 38
C H A P T E R - 39
C H A P T E R - 40
C H A P T E R - 41
C H A P T E R - 42
C H A P T E R - 43
C H A P T E R - 44
C H A P T E R - 45
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R - 37

25.5K 1.2K 46
By A_rebelliousdreamer

Randhir...

The bedroom door opened as I look and saw her coming towards me with her innocent smile .My heart clenched thinking that I was going to be the reason for her chirping mood since I told her that we would spend the whole day Together.

"Hey...you're on phone for a long conversation..?"she asked me .

I didn't want to break her heart still I had to tell her so I pulled her closer to me now she was pasted on my chest like a little baby whom I didn't wanna leave any soon .

"A meeting is rescheduled for today.. infact in two hours and for that I need to go.."I told her with half heart.

I felt her stiff in my arms but she didn't speak .Her silence was something which made me sulk in guilt.

"Strawberry..are you listening to
me?"I squeezed her .

"Hmm.."came only her slow reply.

"I am sorry honey..but my presence is needed there..you know that Carter ,he just created a fuss over some issue..so I have to meet him to clear everything "I explained her softly and when she looked up at me with normal face I felt relief.

"Okay..alright..work is also important"she said and tried to smile.

"I promise you..I'll be back soon after the meeting will be over.."I said giving a light peck on her lips.

"Best of luck..I know you can tackle any problem.."she chipped blinking her dovy eyes .

Giving her a last hug I grabbed my coat and phone and left to the address Livy told me to come.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The car stopped in the parking area of Damitri's where the crowd was less actually for my surprise the place was deserted of any human soul .It was a sort of weird thing but I had no time to roam my mind around a not so important topic.

That moment I was determined to screw that bastard Carter for blackmailing me putting our friendship on a stake .With long sprangs ,I entered inside the bar .

There was complete dreading silence in the square room.I ran my eyes in every angle to expect anybody but to my annoyance there was no one!

"Livy..Carter..where are you guys..?"8 yelled on the top of my voice but in response I heard my own voice echoed in the hall.

"Sorry to make you wait.."I heard her voice thus my eyes snapped at the staircase where  the shadow of a feminine figure was descending down .It took me no time to guess it was her.

"Livy..what is all these and where is Carter.."I asked her calmly because I didn't want to hurt her in my rage.

But it seemed there was no effect on her instead she stood there with a smirk on her lips.Her eyes were shining with a different emotion and they weren't positive for sure.

I could smell a conspiracy building round me .I regret my decision of coming over her .

"Look Olivia alI don't have time to listen to your non sense please tell me where is Carter or else I am going back.."I gritted my teeth.

"You never had time for me Randhir but I was there for you whenever you needed my help.."she sniffed .

"Then help me for one last time and take me to Carter.."I ignored her cryings.

She suddenly started laughing like psychopath.

"Hey..Randhir shhh..easy man first come with me..I have a surprise for you.."she grabbed my hand and moved back to the stairs but I pushed her to free myself from her strong grip.

"Olivia .. enough ..I am here to see your surprise..or whatever.Tell me where is that son of a bitch.."I asked her curtly not wanting to witness her strange behavior.

"He is upstairs waiting for you..but don't worry I shut his mouth now he will never utter anything wrong about The Shekhawats.."she said victoriously.

"What you mean..?"I asked her in dreaded voice.

"That's what I am saying..come see yourself..I am sure you will be happy to watch a vulnerable Carter .."she laughed Satanic .

I gave her a murderous look and hurriedly begun to climb the stairs hoping that Carter would be alright.She followed me in a normal pace.The stairs ended in a corridor having four rooms in a row .I didn't wait for her to tell me in which room I could find Carter,I barked in the first one near to the stairs.

There was complete darkness sprawled inside .My heart was thumbing with a weird sensation that erupted shivers in my body but I didn't suppose to show it to the witch who entered in the room.I heard her footsteps approaching in some direction .

"Here is your dearest friend Carter.."she growled switching on the lights but I was numb as if someone pouring ice cold water on me.

There Carter was lying on the brown mahogany wooded floor .Blood soaked up his lifeless body.She stood in front of me looking triumphant with a hellish smirk on her red lips.

"Why...you killed him..?"I shot her a glare grabbing her neck with all my strength.I didn't care if her heart might have stop pumping the blood.

She kicked me on the stomach and freed herself.The Circe was fuming with anger.

"Don't you dare Randhir.."she hissed.

"You want to know why I killed him.."she threw a disgusted glance at Carter ,"He ask me to marry him..little pig..he said he loves me but he had no idea that only one man can make me whirl ....and it's you"she pulled me
by collar .

Patience finally realised my hand and I planted a slap across her left cheek.She fell on the floor but the witchy impression on her face never gone .

"You made a huge mistake Randhir..and it would cost you something very important.."she spatted venomously.Her face seethed with the hue of anger.

"Then try me..I regret it now..Olivia .I found a friend in you rather than treating you as my employee.. Sanyukta always been right about you.."I retorted with hatred.

"Ohh how can I forget about that wh*re.."she abused my wife and that was the breakage point of my sanity.I had been controlling myself to squeeze her bones because I never use my masculine strength on hurting a woman.

"Think million time before taking her name from your rotten mouth..Olivia "I warned her .

"Ohh I am scared..Mr. Shekhawat.."she laughed maniacally,"It seems she got herself f**ked by you.."she hissed with dareking eyes as she mentioned about Sanyukta.

She crossed her limits by talking filthy about my wife.With one swift moment I grabbed her neck again this time in no mood to free her until her soul leave to the Satanic land.

"You'll never be a Shekhawat so stop dreaming about being my queen because I have already given that place to my wife whom I love more than anything else..woman like you are only born to lick our feet..GET THIS STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND.."I press every single word tightening my fingers more .She begun to wiggle in my clutch while her face became red.

She would be dead in a minute or more when someone pulled me with
a force.I turned to look at the person when a pair of dovy eyes pleaded me to calm down.

"Strawberry..what are you doing here..?"I asked her because it could be quite risky for her as the witch would try to harm her as well.

Olivia was huffing to catch the breath . Sanyukta rubbed my back to cool down my anger.

"Bruce told me..and asked me to come here.."she answered me scared to match her eyes.She knew that I wouldn't appreciate her idea of coming over there.

"Seems God wants to help me..look the little prig is here too..now I can get rid off this contagious woman "Olivia's voice was like burning flames and she walked over Sanyukta with predatory steps .

I mentally begged my wife to mess up with the deranged psychopath woman .I was fearing the worst looking at Carter's corpse just behind Olivia.But my wife's next move caught me baffled .

"If you speak one more word Olivia then remember my words it will be the worst mistake of your life.."Sanyukta said in a cold and dangerous tone which gave me a shiver . I never witnessed her this wrathy side.There was no fear in her eyes while both the women locked their eyes eager to swallow each other.She was there to fight for her love for me.

"Its time to depart your soul from your body sweetheart.."Olivia laughed vindictively and whirl out a gun from her jeans back pocket and pointed at Sanyukta.Fear engulfed my heart .The witch could do anything.My heart was ready to jump out .I was feeling vulnerable unable to think of the next move because my one mistake would cost Sanyukta's life.

I closed my eyes and prayed to the God when suddenly the bang sound of the door echoed in the air followed by a gun shot and Olivia's painful shrill.

I opened my eyes and found cops entering inside behind them was Bruce.He walked upto us while the policemen dragged Olivia grabbing her arms.Two men loaded Carter's body on gurney and rushed out.

I glanced at my wife who was shivering due to the sudden happenings.

"You okay..?"I asked her embracing her tightly in my arms.I didn't want
to leave her .

"Don't worry Sir ,she will not come out so soon..I think you should take your wife needs rest.."the head cop said to me.

"Take her away from my sight.."I told  the head cop.

"Remember one thing Randhir..you will not get your happiness until I am alive..they can't keep me in prison for a long time..I will be back..you f*cking son of a b*tch.."she roared furiously.

"That day will never come Olivia.."Sanyukta answered determinedly making me smile on her brave act.

The policemen dragged a yelling Olivia whereas we find solace in each other's arms when Bruce's voice made us pull apart."Sir let me take you back to the hotel."

I looked at Sanyukta .Her eyes were shedding the tears of worries.

"I won't be able to live if something happens to you Randhir.."she muffled softly .

"But nothing happened to me nor will happen until my little Strawberry is with me.."I saod lightly pecking her lips thus her face turned red due to shyness.

"Bruce is here too.."she whispered eyed at me.

"Who cares you're my wife Strawberry.."I gave her another kiss but this time on her forehead which she likes.

And we together moved forward on a new journey of our life with a determination to face every obstacle with our Love!

~~THE END OF A ~~

~~NEW BEGINNING~~

***********************************

So here is the end of the first book of billionaire's trilogy.

I wanted to add one more part to this book but later dropped the idea to make the second book.

One more thing I am disappointed with lessening vote on last chapter after putting all my efforts.

Next book's first outlook tomorrow.

Target 320+

Trust me guys you won't be disappointed with this series.

Sighing off.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
105K 2.5K 20
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
652K 35.6K 70
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
27.4K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...