The Rythm Of Love

By Publicinterest13

fifteen year old beauty, is an African girl moving to London city in the UK with her single mother . soon she... More

beauty "who's my beast?" prologue♡
chapter one ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●|llılılı.♫♪
chapter two ◕‿◕
chapter three☮☮
chapter four ♥ ❤
chapter five♥_$$
chapter six taster :D
CHAPTER SIX OFFICIAL "PARTY SPECIAL"PT2 'C (-. - ) D'
chapter seven ♡love♡
chapter seven║ (●) ♫¬.¬♪♪
chapter eight♡♥ parrh wan'♥ (short chappy)♥♡♡
chapter eight dun'noeee!x.x
♡chapter nine *(♡_♡)*
the dream
chapter teenn!...:D (8 _♡).
ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)
chapter twelve boii!
thirteenn!! (my fav number guys so read now!)
fourteen.
chapter fifteen (my age)
chapter sixteen..intense
chapter $eventeen <3
chapter eighteen blud!
chapter nineteen!! ♡♡
chapter twenty [beauty goes paint balling...special]
beauty chapter twenty one
%chapter twentiie two<3
chapter twenty three<3
chapter twenty four *fight special*
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty siixxx x
chapter twentiee seven :P
chaapter twenty eighht/!!! du du ru dun nturuuuhh!! *Sings*
chapter twenty nine.
we'heeey! chapter 30!
chapter 31
chapter thirty two ;)
chapter thirty three.*Tense*
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
chapter forty...finale.

chapter thirty five

1.3K 19 2
By Publicinterest13

pulling a sweater on, i huffed and went off to find my sandles, where ever i'd placed them. i sighed when i found them just under the table in the living room, i squatted down and grabbed them before flopping onto one of the fluffy sofas. i took my time to strap them so that they wouldnt flop around when i walked, i just couldnt understand why ma would wake me up so early, yeah, i concider waking up at 10 in the morning early, i mean you cant blame me, after everything thata happened to me, ive began thinking that sleeping is the best solution to hiding from my feelings, thinking doesnt help, i mean , all you do is sit there, and you think and think and in the end you end up with a migrane and for what reason? sleeping is easier.

"you ready?" Mas head pocked through the living room door , i looked up and nodded.

everyone is so sicked up because tomorrow is my birthday, im so surprised how quickly its arrived, sunday after church when gevone dropped me at his house, we parted ways, the whole of his and my family was there, with an addition of yinkas boyfriend and her friends. ma seemed worried but as soon as i came in, it was all good, i was so surprised that they werent worried, unlike yinka, she acted as though she was my mum, shouting asking questions and stuff like im fricking 3 years old.

standing up i subconciously dusted my jeans and walked to the door where ma was rumbling things to herself that i couldnt make out, i stood and watched my mother grumbling to herself, if she wasnt pretty, she'd look like a mad woman. i sighed and rolled my eyes, i stuck my hands in my jeans and pulled out my phone, God i missed it, i unlocked it,and went to my BBM, i was surpised that i even had any contacts, i opened Ty's chat...

aye' where you at these days? man heard its your birthday tomorrow?"

i sighed, of course he heard, since bree was publicising it everywhere, i swear, she should just be the birthday girl, because while shes fussing over what i'll wear blah blah, im just happy with a candle stuck in a cupcake.

"lets go baby" ma opened the door, and held it for me, its so not fair, yinka gets to sleep in and im being dragged around.

i walked out of the house closing the door behind me, i began typing on my phone back to Ty.

where have i been, you mean where have 'you' been? and yes, its my birthday tomorrow.

i sent it and placed the phone back into my pocket, i got into the other side of the car in the passanger seat, ma got in and threw her handbag in the back seat, smiling up at her i clicked my seat belt and looked up to my mother who was fudgeting again, i stiffled a giggle when she seemed to fnally find the car keys and got into the car.

"what are you laughing about?" ma smiled, i laughed again, so clueless isnt she

, i shrugged

"what?! did i do something, there something on my face?" she asked in horrow, then looked up at the mirror...

"NO! ma! can you focus on driving please?" i breathed a little shocked "its dangerous"

ma looked at me then back at the road, i could tell she was smirking.

"alright then...Mom" she said the last bit with an american accent. i rolled my eyes

"where are we going anyway" i asked looking ahead

"ooh wouldnt you like to know" ma grinned winking her eyebrows funilly...

"grow up alright, grow up lad" i joked with the accent.

"awriiyye, awwri'eyye, i'll try mi best"

i shook my head and turned my head out to the window,the wind blowing in my face as we passed the roads to the shopping centre, my face turned into a, a frown, why was ma bringing me here?. shrugging i waited untill ma found a good parking spot before un buckling my seat belt. i sighed and opened the door and got out of the room, my feet hitting the cincrete floor, i turned to shut the door and turn to look at Ma who was smiling intently. my face turned scaed and worried which made her giggle, she locked the car and pulled her bag to her closer. she usheered me to follow, i rolled my eyes, groaning that i have to drag my heavy weight . i went next to her, following her at every direction that she went in untill we found ourselves in Forever21. looking around, i thought, this shop is amazing. all the sudden, ma's phone started ringing, she grinned picking it up quickly, her face beamed asshe listened to who ever she was talking to, afer a few nods, she ended the call, i didnt understand how nodding was part of communicating, especially when on the phone to someonee. Ma grabbed my sleeve and dragged me to the changing rooms, this was getting wierd. i was pushed in one of the changing rooms by my own mother,i tried to move the curtains but someone walked in before i could.

"Bree?" i groaned.

"miss me?!" she grinned wriggling her thick and perfect eye brows.

"um...no. but what the hecks going on?" i asked "is yinka here too?" i frowned waiting for her to pop out somewhere.

"babe, look at this dress though" she smiled gesturing to her dress, she wore a beautiful sleeveless lacey bodycon dress, that reached her knee's, sh had on aburgendy blazer with it and some red heels.

"where are you' off to? and wheres my mum?" i asked

"can you jam with the questions and just...enjoy the blissful moment?" she smiled

"what blissful moment, i could be sleeping and im here because" i asked

"its your tomorrow birthday you belend" she pocked my forehead then rolled her eyes dramatically.

"hann' so?" i asked

"aannnd!!....i asked your mumu to bring you here so that we can find something to wear!" she smiled

"bree, im not in the mood, im tired ! okay, plus...im nott doing anything for my birthday" i told her

"shut your trap and lets go," she dragged me out of the changing rooms to the actuall shop, she began picking and taking stuff for me to try on, asking for my oponion each time, at first i was sulking but by the end, i was enjoying it, bree had got this thought in my mind that i was turning 16, i should just go for it, be a new me, so, decided to dye my hair purple...not fully, just at the ends. at first i was going to choose green or yellow but i chose a preety colour. we brought the dye and then headed home, can you believe ma? when i text her for help she doesnt come to my rescue, but when bree calls her, she picks us up straight away....outrageous i know, i dont even know how they got eachothers numbers because it definetly was not me.

when we got home yinka was out apparently with mercy, to go shopping or something, i feel slightly jelous that she has a new best friend, but i dont know, i cant be a hypocrite, especially now ive taken bree back. so in the end i decided that she deserves it. we ate dinner, spagbowl and garlic bread. then i told ma about my dye, she doesnt mond what i do as long as it doesnt change who i am. so for the rest of the night , bree helped me with my hair and nails, then we put on face masks before heading to bed.

...................

the next morning i woke up early since everything in the house was silent and the sun was bright, as i got out of bed to use the toilet, i glanced in the mirror at my new hair....then the thought hit me...im officially 16 years OLD!... i watched my face in the mirror as my expression changed. oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!!! im 16 i grinned in between my happy "chicken" skank....what they heck will i do today, i thought...kissing my teeth, i shrugged and proceeded to the toilet seat before letting all my excess liquid out in full blast...i hate the feeling on your bowels being full to the point tha its painfully un comfortable.

i crossed the room, to the sink, washing my hands before heading out of the room. i looked around before heading to the kitchen noticing that bree was missing.

"mor-"

"AArrgh!" i screamed, grabbing my chest. i breathed heavily counting and in my brain telling my sef that im not dead.

"sorry...did i scare you?" aunty sounded worried, i was tempted to say something sarcastic but i noticed ma and yinka staring, almost watching to see what happens next.

"yeah" i laughed "its alright though"

"you sure?" she asked

"yep!." i grinned "wheres bree?" i asked "shes not in my room"

ma looked up "she's had to go home since you wouldnt wake up"

i frowned "wait, what time is it?" i asked

"to three" ma smiled, my eyes wideded

"i-i-thought was early today?" i sulked

"well you arent, bree was the first to wake up, she seemed upset, almost in a hurry" ma frowned then looked up at me

"really?" i asked an they all nodded, what could have possibly happened to her "i'll call her"

"NO!" they all chorused making me jump

"wh-what?" i asked

"no, i meant, go and see her instead, you and yinka should, we'll drive you there so eat up and get ready" ma smiled

"bree said you should wear your birthday outfit, apparently you promised her" yinka shrugged

i sighed in fristration..."why didnt she wake me up?...what happened, what did she say exactly?" i asked

"they all shrugged turning to their food.

"just eat, get ready then go and see her, alright" aunty patted my shoulder as i nodded "good girl"

i smiled then sat down with a sigh before grabbing a plate of food.

"rosey called today" ma announced, i chocked on my bacon...

"really?" i asked in excitement "what did she say?"

"she said to say hi" ma spoke dully, i felt a little dissapointed when i heard ma chuckle i frowned

"im joking,, she said to say happy birthday" ma smiled and for the rest of the lunch, we were in conversation of how rosey was a hard shell to crack, yet a softy inside,

i got in the shower a half three, i felt like i needed to know what was wrong with my friend. i got dressed in the outsit she picked for me. a purple/lavender boob tube, white skirt and brown heels. i had on a brown bazer aswell that i would wear if i needed to...yinka looked too nice today, she was wearing a short long sleeved body con dress in black with tan heels and a black/silver glittery clutch. a bit too nice.ma drove me and yinka to bree's house, outside there were alot of cars that i wondered if someone had died, yinka was wearing black too so something was suspicious. we got out of the car and ma and aunty drove away. i neared bree's house and it was silent which scared me alot. i turned to yinka who was frowning but nodded for me to open the door..i nicked on the door but noticed that it was open, frowning i turned to yinka again who ushered to open the door...

i sighed and pushed the door, stepping in into the house....

"hello?" i blinked "why is it so dark" i wishpered to yinka who suddenly wasn't there "yinka?!" i hissed. taking steps into the living room i tripped on the sofa, my toes stinging like theres no tomorrow...

"oh wow, of frick...Oww.." i hissed in pain...suddenly i heard someone giggle turning around i squinted in the darkness

"yinka this isnt funny!" i growled

"yin-"

"SURPRISE!!"

IT all happened at once, the voices, the party poppers.and then the singing of happy birthday....

Gevone, tabitha, Dom ,janice,Ty, yinka,julian,mercy,dylan,bree,teeyah, david...was everyone here?

"what!-who?...what?" i stuttered after everyone was done singing...a surprise party?

--------------------------

this is rushed... and i apologise, i just wanted to get it out. :/, next chapter is in mercys POV so stay tuned xx

Continue Reading