Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By author_rinkachetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 29

1.9K 134 16
By author_rinkachetri

Chapter 29

Jiyasha hid herself behind a wall and looked at the other students. The students were holding some leaflets and were looking intensely at them. Jiyasha glanced at the posters hung up on the walls and she narrowed her eyes to see them. She began trembling and her face was reddened with fear.

----------------------
Jiyasha's POV

That day when I returned from Monica's room after hearing everything, I was heart broken. I didn't know how to get hold of everything but I tried to keep myself strong. So I decided to forget everything and only focus on my studies because my exams were round the corner.

I kept myself busy with studies and staying away from everything and everyone. I was unaware of the disaster that was about to dawn upon me. I received a beautiful parcel from some anonymous person. I opened it and found a wooden casket inside it.

I was unaware still but when I opened the box, I really found the disaster of my life!
There were some pictures in it, some pictures that included Aryan and me, that included the pictures from the night I had spent with him, some pictures from the cycle ride and others. These were still manageable but then...

Then...

I found a letter below...

As I opened the letter with my fingers trembling, I found some more pictures inside... Those pictures showed Aryan carrying me inside the inn in his arms...and then our pictures of leaving the inn in the morning!

The letter wrote,

"Dear Jiyasha,
That was wonderful. You got promoted last night. You spent a lavishing night with the rich guy at an inn. How many have you spent earlier too? You are a medical student I suppose but you could also do this was beyond expectation. Now let's see what I can do to you..."

That letter broke my confidence and my courage into pieces. I was feeling so depressed that I didn't know what to do. His stupid plan to get closer to me was making me pay in this way.

But one thing struck me badly, I was unable to make out who my blackmailer was. Was it Aryan himself who hired men to click the pictures or was it somebody else who wanted to spoil my reputation? But my sixth sense was hinting at Aryan only, that man can go to any extent to make me weak before him.

I picked my phone and gave a call to Aditi, my sister-in-law who is also a lawyer. She was already handling Aryan's case. I told her my dilemma and she asked me to fax her the pictures and the letter. I did so and the next day, just a few hours before the engagement when I was getting ready, I got a call from Aditi's assistant. He told me that he got some information relating to the stuffs I sent to Aditi. I hurriedly went to meet him and also made sure that I reach the engagement venue in time.

But....

I didn't know that somebody was keeping an eye on me or following me. I reached the meeting point but before Aditi's assistant could approach me, somebody attacked me. And then I found myself in the dark room.

End of POV
-------------------

Jiyasha was scared of the circumstances, she knew very well what those pictures or posters were for. Her nerves were going numb thinking of what would happen in the next moment. Her throat dried up with drops of perspiration on her forehead.

Jiyasha hadn't pondered enough on the approaching danger in her life when she was pushed against the wall where she had been hiding. She turned around and found herself being surrounded by a group of college girls and boys, and among them, the most prominent were Monty and Diwakar.

They laughed at her while Diwakar and Monty came forward.

"So Jiyasha, what is this?" Diwakar asked her and flung the pictures.

Jiyasha glared at them in a fit of rage but she was unable to defend herself. She couldn't have even imagine that she would be facing trouble in such a way. She simply nodded her head and didn't have the courage to look at them.

"When did you start with this business of trapping rich men and spending nights with them?" Monty said smirking at her.

"No Monty, she didn't trap him but he himself fell for her. Don't you know that she thinks she is the most intelligent and strongest girl in the university," Diwakar said and winked at Monty.

"Intelligent and strong? My foot!" Monty spat staring at her intensely.

"Please stop with all these nonsense. Leave me alone," Jiyasha pleaded as her eyes drenched with tears.

"You are being a nonsense girl and not us. You are such a cheap girl. You go to spend nights with rich men at the inns and then your pictures are scattered all over somehow. You are being carried by Aryan Khanna inside the inn in the middle of the night as seen in the pictures," a college girl intervened.

The other students were also speaking in the girl's support.  They were accusing Jiyasha and insulting her in the worst way possible.

"Hold on. So what do you think is she eligible to stay in the college anymore or be elected as the students' representative?" Monty asked them.

"No not at all, how can she represent on behalf of us as a public figure when she herself doesn't have any reputation? What will the other students learn from her?" all the students shouted in unison.

"That is the point guys. You people have been under a wrong impression that she is the best girl in the university. Least did we know about her external affairs!" Diwakar yelled looking at Jiyasha's flushed face and smirked.

A few girls came near and pulled Jiyasha by her hands. "You could do this! We can never imagine," and they pushed her against the wall.

"Ah! Please listen to me once," Jiyasha screamed folding her hands but in vain.

A girl emerged from behind and spoke loudly, "What should they listen to you? Tell them that this is not true! You didn't spend last night with Mr. Saxena, you didn't go in that inn and he didn't carry you in his arms?"

Jiyasha looked at the girl who was none other than Samira.

"Samira? Is this you? Was this your plan? Why are you trying to defame me? What did I do? Why do you want to take revenge on me?" Jiyasha asked her shockingly.

"Stop accusing her unnecessarily. Just say whether these pictures are true or not?" Monty shouted.

"What will she say when she knows that these things are true but the question is whether she is a prostitute or being just a slut?" Samira said smirking at her. She was getting glad for having hurt Jiyasha at her weak point. Her first revenge on Jiyasha was on the verge of getting successful. Then she would work on to destroy Monica.

Jiyasha stared at everyone as they continued with their accusations and she was unable to even respond or deny everything. She knew that the pictures were true but they were giving the incident a different direction. Monty and Diwakar were playing their own dirty politics with Samira fuelling them for her own revenge. But her main concern was who had actually snapped the pictures or followed them and was trying to defame and insult her in public. It was someone who wanted to spoil her reputation for one's own benefit.

***

It was the greatest disaster in any girl's life when she was being held in the public and defamed for the matter that was the most sensitive for her feminine gender. She was being inflicted at her weak point where even a black belt couldn't keep her hold strong. Her weak point was affecting her courage every second.

-----------------------
Jiyasha's POV

Why is a girl always accused as a slut or a prostitute even if a man is the root cause of the incident? Why are girls always blamed when even men are to be held equally guilty.

These people don't even know what had happened that night but I can't tell them since I don't have any proof. Where will I land if I accept the pictures being true but the story is not. Will they believe me? Will I be allowed to continue with my degree in the university? I don't need to contest the elections but I need my degree badly to resolve my family disputes.

But what if I deny simply? These pictures aren't fake, I'll be caught lying legally and matters will be worse. I told Aditi everything but even she was asking me about the night though she trusts me. I simply told her that I was hurt and missed our bus. We had no other way but to pass the night somehow.

I badly need to know who the real culprit is and who had actually snapped the pictures? Did Aryan do it because it was his plan? Did he not tell Monica about it? She should have denied for it but I can't trust her after whatever she has done with me. Or is there somebody else behind me to spoil my reputation? Who the hell kidnapped me? Is it Samira or Diwakar or Monty or Aryan himself? He can go to any extent to make me weak but what should I do now? How can I save myself as well as catch the real culprit?

End of POV...
----------------------

Jiyasha began trembling as she was wondering what her answer would be in her defence and she was at a loss of clues. But soon after, under heavy stress, everything blackened out before her and she fainted without any further response.

The more she was trying to solve Aryan's mysteries, the more she was getting involved in it. But this time, the most extreme thing had happened with her and her self-respect was at stake. A strong girl like her was helpless.

How would she protect herself or who would come to her rescue? Time will tell you the answer. Wait until next time.

(Fast forward story of twelve hours in the next update)...

To be continued..

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.5K 56
This amazing cover of the book is done by @TrendCazie. Thank you so much!!❤️❤️ Smriti Sharma- She is a 25 year old agent in Research and Analysis Wi...
852K 87.7K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
4.9M 297K 61
Featured @WattpadIndia ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
688K 44.2K 39
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...