๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ

By l3e-360

๐™Ž๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ญ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eightteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five

chapter twenty-two

420 15 9
By l3e-360

Don's Pov

"Damon, I just wanna talk to her man?"

"Nigga does it seem like now is the right time to talk to her?" My brother responded heavily. "It's been one week, that's it. She needs more time."

I fixed the Rolex on my wrist and closed the house door behind my brother and I. Damon shook his head as we both walked upstairs to our bedroom. When I walked in, the first thing I seen was a bunch of glass on the wooden floors.

The door to the balcony was shattered on the floor and glass all over the bed, the nightstand, and the near the door. I stepped on a little of it as I walked more into the room. Not only was the glass shattered and broken on the floor everywhere. But, the pillows and sheets were placed everywhere across the bed, feathers and stuffing were spilled on the silk sheets.

"I knew Sade was crazy... But damn.." Damon let out a soft chuckle and turn to him.

Shaking my head I say, "This shit ain't funny." and walk away.

"Okay, it's not funny. But, payback is a bitch.." Damon said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said nigga, payback is a bitch." He repeated. "You fucked up, she gave you the house and this was the way she left it."

I smack my lips and fold my arms. "Look man, I don't wanna hear this shit."

"Nigga shut up and listen to me." Damon looks at me and posts himself against the wall. "You have a beautiful wife and daughter. The perfect life any man could wish for. Sade gave you everything she had."

"I know that-"

"If you know that then why'd you cheat?" Damon questions me. "Just out of curiosity?"

"I don't know, I was just fucked up." I attempt to explain. "You think she'll take me back?"

Damon let's out a long, cheesy laugh, clapping his hands and everything. "Hell no!"

I shake my head and open the door. "You ain't shit!"

"Nigga did you forget who you a married? Sade Rowland, a fucking Gemini!" Damon yelled from the bedroom still laughing. "Those mothafuckas can hold grudges."

I gotta find a way to get Sade back. I don't know how I'm going to get her back, but I'm willing to try. Maybe I'm just gonna have to get my head in the game and get my wife back.

Sade's Pov

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I unpacked my last box. Don had me twelve types of fucked up if he thought that I was finna stay in that house with his cheating ass. And it's not even the fact that he cheated because we could've worked through that. It's the fact that he slept with one of my closest friends, my dance captain. Then, he had the nerve to get her pregnant.

Niggas ain't shit.

All this time I thought that Don and I had a trusting relationship where we could tell each other everything. But, all the years went by and we went further on with each other, we lost the compatibility. And as much as it hurts to say this, I just feel like the right thing to do is to get a divorce and leave him alone. I mean, he'll always be Aaliyah's father and he is a great dad, but I can't be with him.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"It's unlocked!"

I hear the door slam behind me and I turn around. "What's up family?"

In walked my Aunt Taraji, Uncle Robert, and Diamond, Alexus, and RJ, my three cousins. Standing up off the couch slowly, I stared at all of the members of my dad's side of the family. They stood there with smiles on their faces,

"What are ya'll doing here?" I ask walking over to them, shuffling all of the glass stuffing over the floor.

"Damn girl, you move quick." Alexus said smacking on her gum.

I shook my head at the seventeen year old and sighed. "Stop cussing." Me and Taraji demanded at the same time.

"Oop my bad." She quickly apologizes.

While standing in silence, I noticed Diamond, my eldest cousin, walking around the living room and touching the paintings on the wall.

"Diamond is everything okay?" I ask picking up some of the newspaper scraps off of the ground.

"Yeah, just amazed.." She trailed off sitting down on the couch.

"At?"

"Bitch your house looks like something straight out of a Vogue Magazine!" Diamond complimented smiling.

"Sure does." Robert said in agreeance.

"So cuzzo, I need ya help." RJ looked at me and threw his foot on top of my coffee table. "Lawyers in the A don't know shit." I shook my head as the sight of an ankle monitor appeared.

"Boy get your nasty ass shoes off of her coffee table!" Taraji chastised, slapping her son on the forehead.

RJ is nineteen years old, the middle child and the only boy of the Gayle family. He's a little high strong, but he's just being a young adult and making stupid decisions. A lot of those decisions often wind him up in jail, but he always is gonna have someone to bail him out. He's the cousin that does stupid stuff, but you still love them.

"What happened this time?" I asked plunging myself onto the couch.

"You got some food?" Alexus asked.

"Check the kitchen.." I said pointing to the area around the corner. "RJ? Hello.."

My cousin snapped out of his thoughts and shrugs. He pounces on the sofa and kicks his feet up. "I was ridin' through the city wit my boy and the cops pulled us over. They started searching us and-"

Uncle Robert quickly cut him off by putting his hand up. "Let me tell it, all you do is lie."

"Man whatever." RJ surrendered.

"He was speeding and got pulled over, he had drugs in the car." Robert stated.

I sit up and shake my head at my cousin. "RJ what kind of drugs?"

"Just weed.."

"Which is illegal in the city of Atlanta. Come on bro!" I rub my temples and chuckle. "Who told you, you should speed with drugs in the car? No wonder your dumb ass got busted." I joked.

"I was just tryna have a little fun." RJ shrugged.

"Well, have some fun on house arrest." I say causing Diamond and Taraji to laugh. I look over at Alexus who was munching on a mixture of grapes and cantaloupe.

"What's up with you A?" I ask crossing my feet.

"Ugh, here we go." RJ mumbled rolling his eyes.

Alexus smiled widely and plopped down next to me on the. "I got a boyfriend."

"What?" I ask dropping my jaw. "Uncle Robert..."

"I know, trust me, I know."

I smile and nod my head. "Tell me more A."

"Well, his name is Chris, he's 20 and really sweet. I met-"

"Mm, 20?" I ask tilting my head. "Sounds a little iffy."

"That's what we said!" RJ and Diamond agreed at the same time.

Alexus sighed and tossed her head back. "Look, we've been talking for awhile and it's only two years."

"Look Sade, Chris is on a trial run." Taraji said crossing her arms. "I met Robert when I was 16 and he was 22."

"And grandma should've beat your ass.." I said shaking my head. "Look Alexus-"

"Oh my god please don't start Sade." Alex whined. "I just wanna live life right now and I'm really in love."

"In love?" RJ argued. "You only like him cause he buys you shit."

"So? Where's your baby mama at? Nowhere to be found." Alexus remarked rolling her neck.

"Yeah, my baby mama straight." RJ stated confidently.

I smile. "Where is Aysia?"

"She's back home with her mother, she's finna be 2 next month." That seemed to be RJ's happy place. When he talked about Aysia, his daughter. He had Aysia with his ex girlfriend Mya. She was his high school sweetheart.

"So Sade what's going on with you and Don?" Diamond asked out of nowhere.

I roll my eyes and let out a long deep breath. "None ya." I simply respond.

"Well, Aysia and Mya ain't none of your business."

"And Chris also isn't any of your concern.. So spill it." I looked at both RJ and Alexus, annoyed with the conversation.

"We're just.. gonna get a divorce." I inform my extended family.

Taraji face nearly falls and Robert shakes his head.

"Linda..." Diamond said pretending to cry. "Listen Linda, no Linda." She said in a Latin accent.

"He's a good man Savannah!" Taraji disapproved with a pout on her face.

"No he's not." Alexus shook her head. "He cheated on her."

I nod my head. "Yeah A, thanks for the reminder."

"I'd cheat on him right back!" Diamond snapped standing up. Her face then got soft and gentle, she slowly made her way back down on the couch. "But then I'd get back with him, cause that man is rich and fioneee."

"Yea he is a sexy, dark, tall, piece of chocolate.." Taraji close her eyes and started licking her lips.

Robert, her husband, tapped her shoulder and yelled out, "HELLO!" And she jumped. "Earth to Taraji."

"My bad baby. You're also a sexy ass piece of chocolate."

"Ew." All of their children groaned.

I yawn and shake my head. Sometimes, I think about moving back to the South. That's when my life was poppin'. All those fine men and good restaurants, I was living life. Since I'm getting a divorce, moving back home is definitely a thought.

After a few more hours of talking to my hilarious family members, I was worn out. They left and went back to the hotel they were staying at here in LA. Leaving me all alone in this big ass house. My mother has Aaliyah, she's actually had her for two days and I'm starting to miss my baby. I'm gonna have to go steal her back.

I laid down in my bed and bundled up under the covers. Usually, Don would be on the other side me, spooning me. I would have my face buried under the crease of his arm and he would be lathering my neck with kisses that put me to sleep.. or lead to other things. I can't lie, I'm gonna miss all that.

Don's Pov

I knocked on the door for the tenth time and waited for it to open. Damon told me not to come over here, but it's just a lot I got to get off my chest. A few moments later the door yanked open and was immediately slammed back in my face.

Chuckling, I yell, "Sade come one! I just wanna talk." And shake my head. "Look, you deserve an explanation and I'm willing to give it to you. If you're willing to listen."

No sound was made after I stopped talking. Just the California winds and palm trees blowing overhead. I sighed and looked around. All of the houses lights were off and everything looked so peaceful and quiet. Like, people were sleeping.

"Sade I hate to do this but you leave me no choice! You asked for it!"

Sade's Pov

I listened to Don as he yelled nonsense outside of my door. My body was boiling with anger and my hands were getting clammy. I was beyond livid. How can this nigga just show up to my house like he didn't attempt to play me for a fool.

"Sade you asked for it!" Don yelled.

I shake my head.

"Trap, TrapMoneyBenny. Sade you got me in my feelings. Gotta be real with it."

I know this man is not about sing Drake to me.

"Sadey do you love me, are you riding? Even tho I cheated on you, girl I'm sorry! Cause I want ya and need ya. And I'm down for you always!"

My starts ringing, by time the next part of the song comes and I walk away from the door. I look at the caller ID. Rose👀👵🏾 is calling... Rose is the nosy neighbor of the the neighborhood. Her and her husband Randolph are always in somebody's business. But, they're loving people and they've lived here since forever.

"Hello Rose, what is it?" I ask sighing.

"Your loud ass baby daddy is what it is." The elderly lady snaps. "Sade, if you don't get that nigga from off your front lawn, there's gon be hell to pay come the morning light."

I nod my head as if she could see me. "O-okay Ms. Rose, I'll get him to stop."

"You better! Or else my foot is gon be up your ass and his ass. You got me?" Rose asked.

"Yes ma'am." I sigh softly.

"Alright beautiful, goodnight!" Rose hung up the phone before I could say anything.

Now, how am I supposed to get this nigga off of my lawn?

Don's Pov

"The song is over Sade! What do you want me to do now!" I yell causing something from a neighbor's window to hit me on the side of my head.

"Shut the hell up boy! People gotta work in the morning!" An elderly looks out her window gives me the middle finger.

I open my mouth to say something when the door to Sade's house opens. "Get your ass in here before you get jumped." Sade said seriously.

I walk into the warm house and smile seeing my beautiful wife for the first time in a week. She had on grey Ivy Park shorts and a black sports bra, also by Ivy Park. Her toned abs caught my attention as I gazed at her body.

"Hey Donnell, my eyes are up here." Sade snapped her fingers in my face causing me to look up quickly. "What do you want?" She asked.

I sigh softly, "I came to talk to you. There are some things you should know about-" Sade quickly cut me off.

"You and Aliya?" She asked nodding her head. "Nigga, spare me the details. All I care about is that she was a friend and you were my husband. You broke a vow and cheated, now she's pregnant. I don't need to know anything else." Sade tilted her head and crossed her arms.

I nod my head. "Damn Sade, why you gotta be like that?"

"Why'd you have to cheat?" Sade wittingly shot back.

I turn around in frustration and rub my temples. "Okay Sade, I fucked, I fucked up! I get it!" I yelled loudly. "But, I'm standing here begging for your forgiveness!"

"Why didn't you just come to me Don? We've always been able to tell each other everything! What changed?" Sade's voice became shaky and I knew I'd fucked up. I hate watching Sade cry..

"I just needed someone to talk to. Jayden had just died and I didn't know how to cope. I was hur-"

"I was hurting too Don!" Sade yelled back at me. Tears now running down her face, like water going down a drain. "You fucked up, when I needed you the most! I just wanted you to be there for me, but you weren't! You weren't there!"

Sade pushed me back, her hand hitting my chest harder than ever. Out of retaliation I pulled her arm back and grabbed the small of her back. I slammed my lips into hers and started kissing her passionately. It didn't take long for her to start kissing me back.

"D-d-Don stop.. stop.." Sade continued kissing me as she begged me to stop because she didn't really want me to. "Fuck!"

"Jump." I say tapping Sade's legs. She jumps up and wraps her legs around my torso.

We continued kissing as I walked us into the downstairs guestroom. I laid Sade down on the bed and peeled my shirt off. Sade bit her lip as she watched me. I pulled her shorts off along with her panties. Her wet pussy glistened my eyes. I kiss down her stomach and her inner thigh.

"Donnell..." Sade moaned softly.

I started eating her out and her breathing picked up. Licking on her clit and fingering her at the same time, I stared her in the eyes. She tried to stop looking at me, but I reached up and her face and forced her to look at me.

"Sade.. I love you." I said humming onto her clit.

"Mmm! I'm about to cum!" I picked up the pace and sucked on her harder and faster. Soon, I noticed juices spilling out on my fingers and my tongue. A wet stain was forming on the satin sheets underneath us.

Sade's Pov

I came down from my high and closed my eyes softly and reopened them. Don made his way back up to me and I kissed him tasting my own sweetness. Looking up at him, I pull his Calvin Klein's down. Eagerly his member sprung up at my entrance.

"You wanna put it in?" Don whispered to me.

I nod my head, slowly and glide his rock hard member into my core. A loud moan came out of my mouth and I arched my back. Don then took over. He strokes were deep and medium paced. With each one he was was whispering, nasty, but, passionate things in my ear.

"Nobody has better pussy than you. You got the best pussy I've ever had." He rasped out picking up the pace. "You got a nigga sprung, I ain't going nowhere."

I toss my head back and bite my lip. "You're too deep!" I push Don out a little.

"Stop moving. Take this dick." Don slammed himself into me roughly causing me to scream. "You feel daddy dick?"

"Yes, I feel daddy's dick." That familiar feeling builds up in my stomach and yell. "I'm finna cum!"

"Me too.." Don and I came at the same time. My body trembled under his as the feeling of his seeds spilling in me took over.

We met each other for another kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Don.." I call out catching my breath.

"What?" He flipped us over and we got under the covers. We were laying in that same position I missed so much.

"When I tell you I hate you, I really mean I love you." I admit softly. "It's just you do me so fucking dirty and I get scared."

Don kisses my neck. "Scared of what?" He asks softly.

"Scared that you gon' leave me for some wack ass, light skin hoe that can dance."

Don chuckles and rubs circles on my arms. "Ain't nobody finna leave you for that trick. I love you too much, you're my wife."

"Mm, I know that boy. I love you too." I coo looking over my shoulder smiling. "We got some shit we get over first."

"Yeah." Don agrees. "So, you gon' come back home."

"Not yet, I'm not that ready." I say giggling. "But, I do love you."

"I love you too." Don says happily. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Don."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Don and Sade got back together😬🙃

Do you guys think Sade is Dickmatized?

Should I do a few chapters ft. some of Tyler Perry's characters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 30
๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝโ˜บ๏ธ!
891K 18.5K 200
Another one shot book! Celebrities from show, movies, comics and anything else.
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...