Netflix's The Dragon Prince x...

By DragonOfCosmos

Authors Note: I am going to make the first one dedacated to Viren x Reader, but the rest is open to your Idea... More

The Royal Mage (Viren X Fem. Reader)
Commander Ginger face (Gren x Fem. Reader)
The Assassins painting (Runaan x fem. Painter Reader)
The moonlight shadow (Callum X Male Moonshadow elf)
Strange magic (Rayla X fem. human guard reader)
Authors note.
a tale of Concert lovers (Callum x male reader modern au.)
the bannished and the worrier (Claudia x Moonshadow fem. reader)
authors note on narration.
the purer of the half(Rayla x half elf fem reader)
the little wisperer (Aaravos x fem reader)
the wild chase of promises(Runaan x fem. moonshadow Half elf)
the authors Face reveal!!!!!!๐Ÿ’–
the healing flower(Viren x fem. mage half elf *moonshadow*)
fires of love(Amaya x Fem. Reader)
the Brooch and the Rose(amaya x male reader)
the illusion of separation(Runaan x half princess reader(elf dragon human mix)
Impossible love(Claudia X Rayla)
sparing with roses and sweets(Soren x Sassy Badass fem reader)
The author lives!!!
Tinkers lovely assistant(Runaan X fem. Moonshadow elf reader)

A\N on the reads

1.3K 13 9
By DragonOfCosmos

Hey everyone! I am so happy right now!!!! I got 200 reads recently!!!!😊 thank you all for reading my chapters, I thoroughly enjoy writing your ideas, keep them coming, I would be more than happy to do your requests, absoloutely! Keep sharing this book with your friends and other people who love the Dragon prince as much as you do, and please, keep your requests coming, and remember rule number one in the requests, no Smutts or lemons. Also, how do you all like my ginger rayla? Let me know! Thanks again for being so supportive, keep it up and I will see you in the universe.
-DragonOfCosmos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
631K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
759K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.1K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...