Unexpected { Michael Clifford...

By PoppingTarts

Skilar Dock has moved from America to Australia with her mom so her mom could be with her boyfriend. She has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Not an update.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 46

8.6K 337 166
By PoppingTarts

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK SAY WHAT?!

Chapter 46

When I get in the limo I see five faces that I wasn’t expecting to see in the car.

I get handed a flask of champagne by this girl, she introduced herself as Eleanor. She was beautiful but so nice.

The girl next to her was Sophia. I’m so glad I wasn’t the only girl here.

We get to the club and Alex is talking to everyone like he has known them his whole life.

I never have to worry about him when I bring him somewhere. He can always take care of himself.

Michael slings his shoulder around my waist as we walk into the club.

This is the same club Michael took care of me in. Oh the memories….

“Wait Michael I’m not old enough to get in.” I tell him.

“Don’t worry about it.”

So I didn’t worry about it and got in fine. We were in the VIP section and I was having a blast dancing with everyone.

“Let’s go to the dance floor!” Sophia says and grabs both Eleanor and my hand.

We go the dance floor and just danced the night away.

We go back to where the boys are and I see Alex entertaining all these girls.

I sit on Michael’s lap.

“How does he do that?” Luke asks

“I know man. I couldn’t even do that.” Calum says.

“Boys go tell Alex which girl you want he will set you up.” I tell them.

“That’s a good one Ski. Like any man would do that.” Luke says

“Go try. I bet you would be shocked.” I tell them.

“Fine.” Luke goes over there with another drink for Alex and whispers in his ear.

Alex immediately involves Luke in the conversation and the girls attention are now on Luke.

Michael and I just laughed at the scene. Alex then left Luke to fend for himself, not that Luke minded.

Alex came and sat by us.

“Well now that I got lover boy a few girls, I’m going to fine myself a nice man.” He said with a smile and a drink in his hand.

“Wait, Alex is gay..?” I hear Ashton say in shock

“Yeah man.” Michael says

“I would of never guessed..” Calum says

“Really?” Michael says and looks on the dance floor to see him dancing with a guy.

We all laugh.

The boys from One Direction come back and sit with us.

It was fun for all of us to just sit around the booth getting to know each other.

There was no drama that night

There was no fights

We all just had fun

Now waking up the next morning was a different story

I had the worst hangover.

Alex and I decided to have a hangover day, which basically meant you watch movies all day and snack on food and drink milkshakes.

We invited all the boys over and we all went down to the playroom and watch movies.

It was so much fun. I loved lazy days like this half way through the day we all felt a little better surprisingly no one threw up.

The boys all skated here instead of driving.

“Can you teach me how to skate?” I looked up and asked Michael

He laughed, “You want to learn to skate now?”

I nodded my head.

“Okay lets go. We’ll be right back.” Michael said

We go to the front yard and grab his skateboard.

It took a lot of patience, falling, patience, giving up, Michael making me try again, falling but eventually I got the hang of it.

“Michael did you get a suit yet?” I ask him

“I’m getting it on Tuesday.” He tells me.

I loose my balance and almost fall on Michael but he catches me.

We look into each other’s eyes and I can feel that attraction making us lean in closer to each other.

I’m standing on his skateboard so I’m only a little bit shorted then him and the kiss was amazing.

His lips on my lips and his hands around my waist while mine are in his hair.

It was all going perfectly until….

I fell off of the skateboard and we both ended up on the floor.

“You’re so clumsy.” He says and we both laugh.

He gets up and pulls me up and we both go back inside to meet up with everyone.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight.

Alex and my mom got the boys to help pick flower decorations.

“Well I know if the band thing doesn’t work out. I know what you boys will be doing…” Michael says

I laughed, the boys just rolled their eyes.

“Michael darling, come smell which flowers smell the best for me please.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“You boys are coming to the wedding right?” My mom asked the boys

“I don’t know.. we weren’t told.” Ashton said.

“You must! Wait you boys should preform there!” My mom says

I could see the boys faces light up.

I love how whenever they’re given a chance to preform they’ll take it.

“We would be honored to.” Michael says.

“We need to start practicing.” Calum says.

And then they all ran out of the house to start practicing.

“Well mom that got them out of the house.” I tell her.

Throughout the rest of the week I would bring the boys food while they practiced with Alex.

They wanted everything to be perfect and I was touched that they wanted to be so good for my mom.

I was also so happy that my mom accepted Michael and the band. I just wish Michael’s parents accepted them.

On Tuesday the boys and I go to the suit store to rent suits.

On Wednesday the backyard started to get decorated.

On Thursday the rehearsal took place at my house.

On Friday the wedding was being taking place.

Friday morning was so eventful.

Kelsey came in town for a surprise visit and I was overjoyed. Her and Alex hit it off!

We both had our hair and make up done together.

I could hear the back yard getting packed.

My mom was still at the hotel she stayed at last night because she didn’t want Brock to see her before the wedding.

Once my hair and makeup are finally done I put my dress on and go downstairs to mingle with the guest which aren’t that many considering all of our people are from America.

I saw my grandmother and greeted her and then introduced her to Kelsey.

Some of my other family members are here.

We then make our way to the backyard, I see Michael and all the boys setting up all of their stuff on the stage in the back corner for the reception.

Michael looks so good in his suit and black tie.

Michael walks up to me and gives me a quick kiss. “You look beautiful.” He says looking me right in my eyes.

I then hide my face in his neck.

He looks over me and sees Kelsey.

“KELSEY!” He says and wraps her in a hug.

“Hey Mikey, how are you?” She asks him.

“I’m good, just living life.” He says

“Skilar Rebekah Dock. Turn your butt around.” I knew it was Alex.

“You look gorgeous!” He yells. “Michael dear you better lock her in a closet or someone might try and steal her from you.” He tells Michael

“Don’t tell him that. I will end up in a closet.” I shove Alex.

We all laugh.

The pastor stands up and says, “Will everyone please take your seats.”

Only the maid of honor and the best man will stand up next to my mom and Brock so Michael, Kelsey, Alex and I took our seats in the front row of chairs.

My mom and Brock’s family were sitting on the other side.

The whole event was beautiful.

She looked beautiful.

This was a big step for my mom to do this. She would always date but never stayed for the serious part and now she’s finally settling down.

She’s doing what she always wanted but was scared to do.

========================================================

Thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Love you lots.

PS: Not much more of this story left. I have another one coming but what boy should I do it on? Or should I just use any boy(not in 5sos)

PSS: IF YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW YOU JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 86 46
A British girl moves to Australia after family problems where she meets her neighbour Michael Clifford. -completed 25th September 2015 ~~~~ So some...
1.7K 180 18
Mckenzie is nearly eighteen years old when she moves with her mom to Australia, because her parents have divorced and her mom wanted to start over. S...
804 56 13
Just out of a bad relationship, Michael Clifford decides to go on a hiatus and away from girls. But what happens when he runs into Cathryn Evans? Wil...
7K 379 37
Morgan's seeing her mother in the form of ghost. Will this bring out other ghost she doesn't know about? Can Michael help her?