Chapter 25

*READ MY COMMENTS*

Chapter 25 

Some of them waved to me and normally I wouldn’t wave back but today was different.

I smiled brightly at them and waved back.

I walk straight into the school and head to my locker.

I open it up and start to put all my books in when I hear a voice, “You look nice today.”

I turn because it scared me. “What the fuck.” I said back startled.

“Someone gets scared easily.” He said in a sing-song voice. I then finally notice that I have no clue who the person is.

“Who are you?” I ask.

He walks closer to me and I realize that he’s a football player. Actually he’s “the football player” but I forgot his name.

“Come on you know you know me, everyone does.” He says

“Some one’s conceded” I said in a sing-song voice.

That made him laugh.

“Well if you were me, you would know it’s okay to be conceded.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well look here big boy. I need to finish at my locker and then go to class you go use your charm on someone else.”

He stepped closer to me with a smirk on his face. I stepped back. He took a step closer. I took another step back but then hit my back against the locker.

He put a hand above me on the lockers so he was now hovering over me. He was kind of scaring me because I didn’t realize how big he was.

“Why don’t you come out with me, like to a party or a club? I heard about what happened with your boy and I can tell you want to have fun.” He asks

“She’s not going anywhere with you.”

My head snapped and saw Michael standing there.

I was thankful he came but who the hell said he could decide if I were to go with him.

Michael started to walk over to us.

“Sup Clifford, I’m pretty sure it’s up to the lady if she wants to go or not.” He said with a smirk.

I still don’t know his name.

“She won’t wa…” Michael started to say but I cut it.