Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Michael's POV

"Why the hell did I say that?" I yell once I drive off from Skilar's house.

"You like her don't you.." I hear Jace say from the passenger seat.

"No I don't." I spit back.

"I saw the way you looked at her when she kissed me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't."

"Do you want to walk to my house?"

"Sorry dude. I just hope you don't do anything to fuck her up. She's a good girl."

"I don't like her or want her."

"Prove it."

Skilar's POV

Michael pulls off from my house and I run back up stairs and everyone is asleep but Autumn. This is going to be awkward.

"Hey." I say as I change into my pajamas.

"Hi." She says flatly. I decided to just go to bed so we don't start a fight.

Here I go letting people walk all over me.

"I letting you know that you won the battle but not the war." She says.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say back.

She's still extremely drunk.

"Michael, you won him in this battle but you will get hurt like........ the only one who will take him back and love ......flaws." She explains but she's so drunk that I can only make out some words.

After she says that she passes out.

What does she mean? Who did Michael hurt?

Wait why do I care about that? I'm not dating Michael so I shouldn't care. I don't even like him.

I go to bed with about 3000 questions running through my head.

Waking up was hell. I wanted to just sleep but I could hear all the girls up.

We all decided to go out for breakfast. Kat knew a café about four blocks away and apparently fresh air helps a hangover so we walked.

We are all dressed in sweat pants and baggy t-shirts. Lacey doesn't even have a bra on.

I didn't take all my make-up off and didn't touch my hair. Long story short we all looked like sht. Except for Autumn, she fixed up her make-up and fixed her hair.

The café was right by the park where Kat and I met.

We walk up to the café and take a seat at the big booth. We all take the menu and start looking at what we want. I'm starving so I order pancakes and eggs. All the other girls just ordered eggs. Except Autumn she ordered a fruit bowl. I really didn't care because I needed to realize that these are my friends and that they will not judge me.

"I hope you guys don't mind but I invited the boys to eat with us." Autumn spoke up. That's why she did her hair and make-up.

"Yeah that's fine. I don't care." Kat said.

Lacey and I just shrugged our shoulders.

"I'm going to pee before out food gets here." I say and walk out of the booth.

I go to the bathroom and try to tame my curly knotted hair. I decided to just put it half up and half down style. Then I tried to rub the black from under my eye. I also take my sweatshirt off so I'm just in a baggy shirt and leggings. I tie the sweatshirt around my waist.

I have been in this bathroom for too long.

I walk out and see Jace, Lance, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael all sitting at the table.

I give them a small wave before climbing over the booth just to get back to my spot. Jace and Calum are on each side of me. Molly is sitting by Ashton and Autumn by Michael and Kat by Lance. I still don't know what Michael meant by what he said last night. And what Autumn said.

"Here's your food, girls." The waiter said with a smile and set all of our food down. I can't eat all this in front of everyone. I just realized how much food I had and how much of a fat ass I probably looked like. I barely know these people.

"Wow Skilar I didn't know you could eat so much." Autumn says. Everyone chuckles.

Michael even laughed. I don't care though but I thought we were getting along in the car yesterday. I guess I was wrong.

I don't want these people to think I'm fat. What if they call me fat? What if I am fat? I know my face is beat red and I'm on the verge of crying.

"Skilar are you there?" She says with a smirk.

I think everyone realized how I was reacting because the next thing I heard was Kat say, "Drop it Autumn."

I need to leave out of here but I didn't want to make a big scene.

I put 20 dollars on the table and got up. I don't know why I cared so much about what Autumn thought. I think I cared more that she said it in front of everyone.

"Guys I got to go. I'll see you guys later." I said and started to rush to the door.

"Skilar, you don't have to go." Lacey says.

"No its fine. I have to go clean anyway. I'll see you guys later." I said and walked out of the café.

Michael POV

Why did Autumn say that? Why did Skilar care?

"Yeah my mom wants to see me before we have to go back to the dorms so I'll catch up with you guys later." I say getting up from my seat.

"But it's Saturday. We don't go to dorms until Sunday at 8." Jace said with a smirk.

"I don't care my mom just wants me. Bye guys." I said and walked out of the café.

I decided to go find Skilar because I felt bad for her. I don't know why she got so offened about the joke.

I'm walking to her house and I'm passing the park and see her sitting on a swing. Before I walk into the gate of the park I hear my phone buzz.

-Jace-

Don't forget about our bet.

I replied a simple

I didn't.

I turn my phone off and walk into the park. She still hasn't noticed me. I decide to scare her.

I walk behind to where she's swinging and while the swing is going back so that her back is coming towards me, I grab her around her waist. She screams and starts to try to get out of my grip. I just put her back down on the ground. She turns around and I can tell that she's been crying.

Skilar's POV

Why is Michael here? Why did he scare me?

Wait I probably look so gross right now. I have been crying and my makeup is probably smudged.

I turn away from Michael and start to wipe my face off but he turns me back around..

==============================================================

Thanks for reading!

Long time no see.

Funny story, I thought we were only going on vaction for a week when it was really nine days so on the seventh day I packed all my bags and went and woke up my mom and was like, "What times the plane leave for us to go home?" and she said, "Not for another two days."

Also I have over 400 reads on this story and I'm so happy! Thank you for reading!

Love you:)