Chapter 28

Chapter 28

We walked to the hill and both just sat down in silence.

Even though it should be awkward it isn’t..

I look over at Michael and he’s already looking at me.

He looks like a mess.

“Are you okay Michael?” I ask him.

“Just great.” He says sarcastically.

Glad to know he’s still the same Michael

“I was just asking. No need to be mean to me.” I say back sharply.

He just looked forward and we both were in silence again.

“Michael what do you want to talk about? I want to go home.”

“I just wanted to see how you were.” He said.

What the fuck..

How does he think I’m doing..?

He thinks we can be friends after what he did to me? Well this prick has another thing coming to him.

I’m beyond pissed.

“Michael what the hell. Why would you ask me that? How the fuck do you think I’m doing?” I yell at him.

I turn and walk away back to the exit.

I hear Michael call.

“Well you act like it doesn’t bother you. So how would I know?” He yells back at me

I just held my hand in the air with my middle finger up, not even bothering to turn around.

After talking with Michael I realized that I made the right choice.

Michael is not good for me and I don’t need him.

Walking home and I feel sad but I don’t want to feel like that. I want to be mad.

Michael does these things with my head, he makes me swoon over him and then he uses me and then he acts like it isn’t a big deal and we can go back to normal.

Getting home and talking to Kelsey about my problems made me feel a little bit better.

I did the same thing I did the night before except I waited until Kelsey went to sleep because I felt like she was going to judge me.