Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Kissing Michael made me feel like we were the only too in the world. We both fit so perfectly together. We started to make out and I loved it. Not going to lie, I love how he was so dominant while kissing me. He always held me in place.

We spent the rest of the night just talking. We talked about everything. Sometimes I feel like I talk about myself too much but when I look up Michael is looking at me, watching me tell the story. I feel like he really does listen. I like how to see how he watches my reactions to telling the story.

When ever I ask something about his family. He doesn’t talk that much into it. He won’t fully open up to me and I understand. He doesn’t need to tell me anything that he doesn’t want to. I’m not going to push him.

We ended up sleeping on my floor on top of the painting mats. We were both still covered in paint.

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. Michael was still sleeping. He’s cute when he sleeps.

I walk to my door and hear my mom talking to someone, “Yeah just go up to her room. She’s still probably sleeping.”

Who the hell is coming up to my room it’s more then one pair of feet.

I run over to Michael.

“Michael, hide under the bed people are coming up to my room.” I whisper to him, while shaking him.

“Wait what?” Michael says.

I hear the footsteps coming closer.

I start pushing Michael under the bed when he doesn’t start moving.

He starts laughing.

“Michael, shut up. And stay quiet.” I tell him.

The door opens…

In walks Lacey and Kat.

This day is off to a great start.

“Hey Ski….. Your room. What happened?” Kat asked.

“I painted it last night. That’s why my rooms like this.” I say and point to all the furniture in the middle of the room.

“You look like a mess with all the paint in your hair.” Lacey says. I just give her a smile.

“Wait who’s hands are these?” Kat asks holding her hand up to the wall. “They’re huge.”

“Those are.. um..” I say trying to think of an excuse.

“Michael’s?” Lacey says.