Danger Line(Date A Live X Mal...

By Storyteller-Maverick

Our Protagonist believes he's living a normal life with his friends while attending Raizen High School. But... More

Ch.1 I'm a what?!
Ch.2 Princess
Ch.3 Overwatch
Ch.4 Hermit
Ch.5 Frosty Dilema
Ch.6 The Hot Springs Adventure
Ch.7 Nightmare
Ch.8 Double Date
Ch.9 Challenge
Ch.10 My way of things
Ch.11 Ifrit
Ch.12 Countdown
Ch.13 Countdown Pt.2
Ch.14 The Spirit "Warlock"
Ch.15 Self-Destruct (Season 1 Finale)
Special:Christmas
Ch.16 I'm a Spirit(Season 2 Premiere)
A/N:Season 3
Ch.17 Twin Hurricanes
Ch.18 Choose Her,Not Me.
Ch.19 Dual Fates Pt.1
Ch.20 Dual Fates Pt.2
Ch.21 Diva
Ch.22 It's a Trap!
Ch.23 Festival Time
Ch.24 Sore Loser
Ch.25 Taken
Ch.26 Desire
Ch.27 Prep on DEM
Ch.28 Assault on DEM
Ch.29 Tohka's Despair
Ch.30 Warlock's Downfall (Season 2 Finale)
Bonus:A Date with a Super Genius
Bonus: A Date with Nightmare
Ch.32 Guess Who
Ch.33 True Form
Ch.34 Natsumi
Ch 35 Drive
Ch.36 Void
Ch.37 Out of Time
Ch.38 The New World
Ch.39 Origami Tobiichi
Ch.40 Ordinary Love (Season 3 Finale)

Ch.31 The Wicked Witch (Season 3 Premiere)

7.3K 168 69
By Storyteller-Maverick

It was a nice afternoon, the sun was shining, a blue sky with a couple of clouds here and there. Within this, a figure was walking in the neighborhood before stopping at a house.

......

Tohka: How is it, Shido?

Shido: It's suprisingly good!

Tohka: Yay!

Kaguya: We did it!

After everyone celebrated they all grabbed a bowl of the suprisingly tasty stew that was a mixture of every girls' favorite food. Kaguya and Yuzuru were going back and forth about who's food really went through and brought out the stew's potential before Yoshinon said that it was super collaborative effort from everyone. Shido looked at the TV seeing Miku play on stage.

Shido: Too bad Miku couldn't join us.

Kotori: Well being an idol must be very tiresome.

Shido: Now that I think about it, where is Y/N?

Girl's Voice: Is that you Darling?!

Boy's Voice: Miku?

Girl's Voice: Darling!

Boy's Voice: Ah!

The door into the living room busted open as two people fell to the floor. The first was a girl around the age of a high schooler who had long tealish colored hair and eyes with a slender but busty body. This was the Spirit idol known as Miku Izayoi. The person under her was a boy, he had h/l h/c hair with one shining e/c eye. The other eye was covered by an eyepatch partially covering a nasty mark under it. This was the former first male Spirit known as Y/N Itsuka.

Miku: Did you miss me, Darling?

Y/N: Y-yeah....

Miku: I'm so glad! Come to think of it, it's my birthday. All I want as a present is a hot kiss from all of you!

Miku got up and ran towards the girls as Yuzuru grabbed Kaguya and used her as a shield. A Kaguya barrier according to Yuzuru. The two, along with Miku chasing them, ran in a circle around the room as Tohka told Miku to go back into the TV. This went on for a few more seconds until Kotori had enough jumping onto the scene and knocking Miku out with a chop. Tohka smiled as Shido looked annoyed and tired with Y/N making the same face while Yoshino looked intrested. After everyone calmed down and explained to Miku what they were doing. Y/N tilted his head at the peculiar color but took a sip.

Shido: How is it?

Y/N: It's good...

Miku: Then I'll go as well.

Miku held up the spoon and took a sip before wincing and holding her mouth.

Y/N: Are you okay? I should've told you that it was gonna be hot.

Miku: Darling, I seemed to have burnt my lips, only a kiss will make them feel better~

Y/N face turned deapan as Miku puckered her lips and inched closer to the boy.

Y/N: You can't be serious.

Yuzuru: Y/N, I have burnt my lips. Need urgent care.

Kaguya: Wha?! Y/N! I burnt my lips as well!

Shido: Uh guys, I think this is getting out of hand-

Tohka: Shido, I burnt my lips!

Shido: Not you too Tohka......

Yoshinon: Yoshino would like a kiss as well, Y/N!

Y/N: Ugh....

The doorbell rung as Y/N got up and went towards the door to find a girl with short snow white hair and deep blue eyes. She had a stoic expression on her face and held a steaming pot of something.

Y/N: Origami? What brings you here?

Origami: I made stew, too.

Y/N: Oh you did? Wait, she knew we made stew?

Origami took the lid off and began describing the ingredients.

Origami: It's turtle, scorpion, and seal body parts all boiled with an energy drink.

Y/N:?

Origami: Please tell me your thoughts the next time we meet.

Origami stood there for a few more moments before quickly going out the door peeking her head in and then closing the door.

Y/N: I would prefer not to try this but I can't lie to Origami. She'd see through me in a heartbeat.

A familiar sound began to sound in the area signalling that a Spacial Quake was happening. Y/N looked back towards the doorway seeing Kotori with a stern look on her face. The two nodded as they teleported with Shido to the Fraxinus.

Kotori: Y/N, Shido is gonna handle this one.

Y/N: You sure?

Kotori: Yes. You're still recovering and I'd rather have you out of direct harm's way for now. Shido, you ready?

Shido: Yes.

Kotori: Alright, let's get to work.

.......

While Kotori provided air support, I was on ground support being on the lookout for the AST and making sure no harm comes to Shido. This also means no fighting of any kind. Kinda sucks having to sit back and watch but I don't need to go pushing my luck. That's when I noticed the Spirit. She kinda looked like a witch that'd you see on Halloween.

Y/N: Shido has made contact with target.

Kotori:Copy that.

The first choices appeared and we went with two. Shido had to play the innocent route which he pulled off without any issues. I could hear everything that was being said so I learned that the Spirit goes by Natsumi. I was fairly impressed by Shido's innocent act something that I couldn't pull off even if I tried. Doesn't help that I look like a war vet. I continued watching until I noticed some bright lights in the distant sky. I already knew those ain't birds.

Y/N: Shido, AST inbound.

The AST moved in firing missiles as Natsumi brought out her Angel Haniel and turned the missiles to comical carrots following that up by changing the AST's combat units to... teddy bear pajama onesies as the AST fell to the ground in a daze. The two continued their convo until a missile landed next to them blowing smoke everywhere. Once it cleared Kotori notified Shido that Natsumi's happiness meter was plummeting. Natsumi snapped at Shido and pledged that she would ruin his life as she flew off on her broom. I got out of cover and approached Shido who gave me a look of confusion.

Shido: Why did she run off like that?

Y/N: Who knows. Let's head back and figure this out later.

Shido: Okay......

..........

I sat in my classroom listening to music resting my eyes due to the long meeting about dealing with Natsumi. Luckily I got to go home earlier than Shido. My thoughts were broken by someone tapping me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Shido right in my face.

Y/N: Dude. Personal space.

Shido: I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop staring..

Y/N: What?

Shido took my hand and placed it on his cheek.

Shido: Please forgive me...

I instinctively drew my hand back. Has Shido always been.......no wait.... I surveyed my background and noticed an embarrassed Tohka and a very angry trio. Something about this feels very wrong.

Y/N: I don't know what kind of drugs you're on but leave me out of your antics.

Shido seemed like he wanted to press further but I guess me yawning and looking generally disinterested made him back off and leave the room. Lunch time eventually came around as Shido rentered the classroom looking confused at the disapproving glares until he was confronted by the trio and Tohka. He seemed generally bewildered as the Yamai twins also came forth accusing him along with our teacher and our other guy friend, Tonomachi. I quickly dashed forth and grabbed Shido and ran out the classroom went into the next one as I heard the group run past the door. I opened the door and Shido noticed something as he began to run.

........

Shido gave chase following this person to the rooftop as he busted the door open seeing the Shido imposter from across the rooftop.

Shido?: Yo. That was quick.

Shido: Who are you?!

Shido?: I was having all kinds of fun while you were away.

Shido: What are you?! What are you after by impersonating me?!

Shido?: Hahahahaha!

Shido: You think this is funny?

Shido?: It is, funny. In fact.....*Natsumi's voice* Dumb Shido still hasn't figured it out.

Shido: That voice....Natsumi?!

Natsumi: Ding Ding! That's right! Surely you know why i've impersonated you by now.

Shido: Don't tell me.....

Shido quickly recalled yesterday when Natsumi made a promise to Shido that his life was over.

Shido: Did you do all those crazy things so I couldn't live here anymore?

Natsumi: Pitiful. Twenty points.

Shido: Then why?

Natsumi: Simply put, I'm not trying to ruin you, i'm trying to replace you.

Shido:What?!

Natsumi approached Shido grinning.

Natsumi: There can't be two of us so let me be Shido. I have quite the observant eye. I won't goof around like I did before. No one will even know you're gone.

The door suddenly opened showing Y/N.

Y/N: Could you not go running to the hills- what the hell?

Shido: Y/N, listen to me this-

Natsumi: *Shido's Voice* This guy's an imposter!

Y/N's face went from annoyed to confused as he let out a loud groan before holding his hand up to his face.

Y/N: Ugh, this makes ny head hurt.

Y/N glanced at the two Shidos before holding one hand behind his back activating one of his psionic gauntlets as he quickly whipped it and fired two blasts at the Shidos. Once they both impacted, he looked and saw the Shido on the right further away and the left one on the ground with a bewildered expression on his face. Y/N walked over to the Shido on the left and helped him up before looking at the fake Shido.

Y/N: Gigs up. I know you're the fake.

Natsumi: What?! How?!

Y/N: When I fired the psionic blast, I purposely aimed at the ground next to both of you. I hoped that the fake would react to this and dodge it. Shido has......okay reflexes but something that quick would catch him off-guard. Wasn't sure that was even gonna work so hey, thanks for making it easy.

Natsumi: Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Damnit all!

Natsumi summoned her angel changing back to her original self.

Natsumi: Not only was my original self seen... My flawless disguise was seen right through! Never! I'll never acknowledge it! You're not off the hook yet!

Natsumi hopped on her broom and flew off into the distance smirking at the two boys.

.......

It's been five days and there's been no sign of Natsumi. It's kept me on edge. The door to the living room opened showing Y/N who approached me and handed me a letter.

Y/N: This was in the mail, it's from Natsumi. I ran a quick check and it's not rigged or anything.

I opened the letter and there was a stack of something the first was a picture of Y/N? I showed him and he tilted his head. They were pictures of the trio, Tonomachi, our teacher, and the Spirits we've sealed. Y/N unfolded the additional note and began to read aloud.

Y/N: "Among them, I'm there. Can you guess who I am? Before everyone is gone. "

Shido: What does that mean?

Y/N: Well to put it bluntly, Natsumi is already using her power to impersonate one of us. That also could mean me. Shido, you have to find out which one of us Natsumi is impersonating. If not, I'm afraid we will begin to disappear.

Date.
So sweet, agonizing, and beloved....
The curtains are raised.
Now, for the third time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
1.1K 28 4
❛ 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭' 𝖣𝖨𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴. ❜ ᥫ᭡▐ 𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 ; making your imagination ...
319 1 7
(gender fluid reader!!!) what happens when two high ranking demons with completely different personalities find someone who makes their hearts flutte...
113K 3.9K 61
You're the brother of Kotori and step-brother to Shido. After being cursed with unnatural abilities at a young age, Y/N's only wanted to live normal...