Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

33- Past unveiled

1K 51 72
By JananiPalpandi

Jeeva's POV:

"Then who am I? Who am I to you?",she asked me.

"Adithi...",I simply uttered. This question shocked me. How can she ask like this?

"I am no one to you and your family... Please leave me",she said as tears strained her cheeks.

I feel like falling apart. Broken. How can she be nothing to me?

She looked at me with pain in her eyes. I felt the same pain in my heart.

She walked away from me. Please don't go away. You cannot leave me like this.

I ran towards the gate and she was no more there.

She might have gone to her home. I ran towards my car. I saw Kanamma who was approaching me.

"Jeeva... I wanted to say this before... Sita Athai taunted Adithi badly for being with you all time... She was worried after hearing it and now she again mocked at her... Please console Adithi",she said without a break.

How dare she is? I know Adithi will not talk to me anymore... But I'll not let that happen. I ignited my car as fast as I could.

I reached her apartment and ran towards the elevator.

I couldn't resist myself. I ran towards Adithi's home as soon as the elevator opened.

Someone was standing at her doorstep all shocked.

"Adithi...",I said her name. She is the same one whom I met in the departmental store with Adithi.

"She came running. I think she is crying. She locked herself in her room",she answered shocked.

I went in and knocked her door. "Adithi... Please open the door... Please...",I requested her.

I could hear her cries. No... "Adithi... please open the door dear... At least for me",she also tried to open the door.

She wasn't opening. "Adithi... Please one last time... Please...",I said and I can feel my tone is breaking.

"Adithi... You call me Bhabhi right? Please open the door for me...",she said and knocked the door.

We both looked at each other as we heard door opening sound. She came out with a blank face and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Neha Bhabhi... I am so sorry. I don't want to meet anyone now. Please. I'll talk to you tomorrow",she said and locked the door without even expecting her reply.

She ignored me. "What happened? She came to your home right?",she questioned me.

I saw the door and then her. "We can move there. I don't want Adithi to hear this one more time",I stated.

I walked few steps away from the door and she followed me. I explained everything to her.

She had tears in her eyes. "Why it is always Adithi?",she said in a broken tone.

"No one knows how much pain she is hiding behind her smile... She haven't moved on from her parent's death till now",she sighed.

"I promise you... I'll not hurt her and won't let anyone hurt her. I'll make Adithi understand everything",I promised her.

"I'll meet her tomorrow. Let her take her own time. I'll not force her. But she cannot go away from me. I'll not let her go",I assured her and myself.

She smiled in return. "You'll not...",she replied which made me smile.

We both exchanged our phone numbers and I asked her to call me in case she needs anything.

"Please take care of her. I'll meet her tomorrow",I said and walked from there.

All were waiting for me. Uthra came running to me. "Anna... Is she ok?",she asked me.

"We'll talk later. First we will finish all the rituals and talk later",I said in a low tone. She nodded in agreement.

They resumed the rituals as soon as I joined them. I forced a smile in my face.

As all the rituals were over they all departed. When Sita Athai departed I stopped her from going.

"You know very well that everything was an accident. But you blamed Adithi in front of all others and insulted her. Why?",I asked her politely.

"Jeeva what I said is right. She is like that. What do you know about this world?",she asked me.

"I don't know about the world but I know about Adithi. And I hope I made you understand about Adithi already. Then why did you blame her though it was not her mistake?",I asked again.

"What do you want Jeeva? You all invite me to insult me at last? Uh?",she asked in disdain.

"Athai... I always give respect to you. I consider you as my mother. I don't want to insult you. If I wanted to insult you I had many chances.

I could have insulted you in their presence itself. But I just want you to realise that you are doing wrong",I explained.

She diverted her gaze. "That's it. I said what I wanted to say. One last thing. Adithi will be with us in every auspicious occasion of our family. And don't think to insult her anyway.

Because I'll not be like this calm and composed every time. Now I am calm because this is the last time I am saying this. Even I consider you as my mother I won't resist anything against that girl.

Any blunder against her... So better behave yourself hereafter. You may leave now. Thank you so much for coming",I joined my hands.

She passed an angry gaze over me and left. "I am really sorry for what she said Jeeva. You know about her",Venkat apologized.

"Why are you apologizing da? We all know she is like that. But she is not cruel. It'll take time for her to accept everything",I patted his shoulder.

"Thank you for understanding this Jeeva",Deiva thanked me. "We'll take our leave Jeeva. Take care",Ram Mama said and they all left.

"Jeeva did you talk to Adithi? What she said?",Amma asked me. "No Maa... She didn't pay heed to my words. She's hurt badly",I said looking at her.

"She thinks she is a burden to us. She feels like we are getting insulted by her. She wants to stay away from us. Even though she cannot say these things I can feel this",I uttered.

"We should have stopped Sita Anni",Amma worried. "No need to worry Amma. Adithi will understand this soon. I won't let her go. I promise Maa",I promised her.

She loves Adithi a lot. Within a short period they have developed an inseparable bond.

"Let's give her some time. I'll talk to her tomorrow",I said and went to my room.

Adithi's POV:

I stopped an auto passing by and reached home. I ran to my room and locked the door.

I leaned against the door and cried my heart out. "I am hurting everyone... I am hurting Jeeva sir, Uthra and everyone... No one have to bear me... And I'll not let them get insulted because of them",I cried hugging my legs.

"I won't interfere in their lives anymore... I will not meet anyone",I said to myself and cried.

Neha Bhabhi and he tried to open the door. But I didn't. I controlled myself from opening the door.

I went out to say that. So he will leave from here.

The moments I and Uthra spent together flashed before my eyes.

The minute when her dupatta turned into ashes came to my mind.

That woman's words were echoing in my mind.

How bad she thought about me and Jeeva sir? I cannot bear it.

His face flashed before my eyes causing me cry so badly. I am so sorry sir. I have to hurt you somehow so that you'll leave me.

I am so sorry...

I thought Sarla Maa as my own mother. But why should she bear all these insults because of me?

That women blamed me for my parents dead. How I could kill my own parents who loved me more than anything?

I saw a photo hanging in the wall. Amma and Appa was smiling at me.

I am sorry Maa. I didn't answered your call that day which ended up in your fatal death.

But I didn't do it intentionally. Appa... I accept that I was the reason behind your death. But I never wanted you to die.

Forgive me... Please... I cried aloud. I am so sorry.

Few years before: (In Adithi's POV):

When I reached home from my friend's birthday party I felt an unusual silence in the home. "Amma...",I called her.

There was no reply. "Maa...",I called her again throwing my bag in the couch.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast.

The scene I saw made me shocked. She was lying unconscious in the floor with her phone in her hand.

"Amma...",I ran to her and patted her cheeks. "Amma... Please wake up Amma... Please... Open your eyes",I cried.

I took her phone and dialled for ambulance. We all rushed to hospital within few minutes.

She was taken into ICU. I paced along the corridor restlessly. "Adithi...",Appa came. "Appa...",I hugged him tight.

"Appa... When I returned from my friend's home Amma was lying unconsciously... I am so scared Paa... Nothing should happen to Amma",I cried while hugging him.

"Nothing will happen to her dear... She won't leave us alone. You just don't cry",he wiped my tears as tears welled up his eyes.

After sometime the doctors came out the ICU. We both stood up eagerly.

"Doctor... Parvathy... She is ok right?",Appa asked eagerly as I was holding his hand.

"I am so sorry Mr. Shiva Sundaram... She is no more",words came out of him.

I sat in the floor failing to control my tears. "No you cannot leave us like this Maa... Appa... Tell them that Amma is alive. She will not leave us",I cried.

He kneeled down beside me and hugged me. "We have to accept it... She left us...

Adithi I am with you. Don't fall weak dear. She will not be happy seeing us broken like this",he hugged me and cried.

Few Years later:

"Appa... Breakfast ready...",I said aloud while placing the breakfast in the dining table. "Good morning dear",Appa came and hugged me.

"Good morning Appa",I reciprocated the hug. "Adithi... I'll be late today because I have an important meeting.

So you better don't prepare dinner for me",he said while surfing his phone.

"Appa shall I deliver you the dinner at your office?",I asked him while serving the food.

"No dear... I'll take care",he replied while eating a morsel. "Ummm... Adithi your cooking skills are increasing day by day",he complemented.

"I know that I haven't prepared the food well today. So please don't lie for my happiness Paa",I sighed.

"I'll do anything for your happiness Adi",he patted my cheeks.

"But there should be a limit for that",I responded. "Shiva... You are not ready till now?",Khanna uncle entered.

"Hi uncle... Appa was waiting for you till now",I supported Appa.

He is Appa's business partner and a good friend.

"I knew that you'll definitely defend your father",he grinned. "Adithi how's your project dear?",he asked me.

"Uncle we are in the midway",I replied while packing my bag.

"What are you planning to do after completing B.E.?",he asked while taking a sip of water.

"MBA uncle... I have cleared the entrance and probably after two or three months I'll get the admission. Then I'll assist Appa to improvise this company",I elaborated everything.

"Appa... It's time. I have to leave",I kissed his cheek and grabbed my bag.

"Bye dear... Take care",he said and left for college.

One month Later:

"Khanna what a surprise! You woke up so early on Sunday",Appa exclaimed as he came so early today.

"Yes... Then you can guess how important the matter will be",he smiled widely.

"Uncle... Something really important?",I asked while sitting straight in the couch.

"Yes... Because it's about your marriage dear",he said which shocked me.

"But what's the hurry Uncle? There's a lot for me to achieve",I uttered.

"Khanna she is right... Why so soon?",Appa was also equally shocked by it.

"Because the groom cannot wait",he said as me and appa gazed at each other.

"Who's that?",Appa's tone was filled with anger. Khanna uncle might not feel that. But I can.

"Shiva... Adithi... I am so sorry that I haven't told this to you before. My son Sanjay loves Adithi a lot Shiva...

He was insisting me to talk to you but I was the one who hid this from both of you",he said while lowering his gaze.

Sanjay? He is just my friend. I know him for years but he is just my friend. And he could have said this to me before.

"Adithi I know it will be hard for you to accept. But believe me he is madly in love with you",he repeated.

I gazed at Appa. He was sitting beside me with a blank face.

"Shiva... It's a chance for us to switch our friendship to relation",he said holding Appa's hand.

"It's Adithi's wish. If she is not interested then I am also not interested. If she accepts this then my decision is yes",he simply said.

"I need to meet Sanjay tomorrow. Ask him to meet me",Appa replied.

"I need time Uncle",I got up and went to my room. I called Kartika.

The next day:

I got down from my college bus biding bye to my friends. I saw Sanjay there.

"Hi...",he waved his hand. "Hi...",I walked to him.

"It's been a long time since we met. How are you?",he asked me. "I am fine. How are you?", I asked in return.

"I am great. Hope Dad would have told you about me",he replied. I nodded my head looking down the floor.

"What do you think about me Adithi?",he asked me. Actually I don't want to talk about it right now.

I started walking without replying him. "Adithi... Please lend me a minute",he walked beside me. I stopped in my track and faced him.

He kneeled down holding my hand. "I love you Adithi. I cannot even think a minute without you in my life. Please marry me",he said.

What to say? "Sanjay... I need time",I pulled my hand away from his.

"I'll wait for you",he said with a smile. I walked away.

When I went home Appa was waiting for me in the living room. "Appa...",I ran to him and hugged him.

He kissed me in my forehead. "How was your day?",he asked me. "It was great",I said while sitting in the couch beside him.

"Did Sanjay talk to you today?",he asked me which shocked me a bit. Even if he didn't ask me this I would have told him.

But how did he know? "How do you know Appa?",I asked him. "Because I met Sanjay today. He said that he'll talk to you today",he smiled caressing my hair.

"Appa I will only accept his proposal only if you like. I don't want to do anything against you",I replied.

"Honestly speaking Adithi I like Sanjay. The way he behaves with others, the way he respects our family. I like him. But it doesn't mean that you have to marry him",he said with a smile.

"If you are happy Appa I accept this",I replied. "You accept his proposal?",he asked me while cupping my face.

"Yes Paa",I accepted as he is also happy. He hugged me. "I am so happy for you dear",he uttered. "So am I",I reciprocated it.

After three weeks:

Appa was busy supervising all the arrangements for the engagement. I haven't completed my studies yet.

Only a few weeks to go but I am going to get engaged. I feeling sad but after seeing Appa happy I am also happy.

There is no limits to keep our loved ones happy. I said against it to Appa. But only for him not for me.

I don't know why Khanna uncle and Sanjay are rushing up for engagement. I accepted just because it's only the engagement not the marriage.

My phone ringed bringing me back to senses. Sanjay. A smile crept over my lips.

"Is that Sanjay?",Kartika asked me. "Yes",I replied. "It's not a correct time to talk with him",she tried to grab the phone from me.

"No... Karti... You have become naughty these days",I sighed. "You get angry if I block your way from your fiancé",she wiggled her eyebrows. "Shut up",I replied.

"Hello Mrs.Sanjay?",he said as soon as I answered the call. "I am still Miss Shivasundaram... Not Mrs. Sanjay",I replied.

"Adithi...",I heard Appa calling me. "I'll call you later",I ended the call and went to Appa's room.

He was standing in front of Amma's photo. "Appa",I called him. He turned to me.

Instantly his eyes were filled with tears. "Parvati our little princess is getting engaged",he said looking at her photo.

"I will be your princess always. And a king wont cry for any reason",I wiped his tears away.

He kissed me in my forehead.

"I love you Adithi...",he said. "I love you too Appa",I hugged him.

"They'll be here anytime. Come let's go down",we both went downstairs. They were already there.

Sanjay was waiting for me excitedly. I blushed as he signed me that I am so beautiful.

As soon as we got down Appa and Sanjay's family completed the rituals.

Then we both exchanged our rings. He hugged me and whispered, "I promise... I'll be with you always".

Few weeks later:

I went to kitchen to make coffee for me. While I was returning to my room I saw Appa was up in his office room.

It's midnight. He haven't slept till now?

"Appa...",I entered his office room. He was pacing around restlessly.

"Appa..."I touched his shoulder. "Adithi? Why are you awake till now?",he asked holding my shoulder.

"It's just my project's thesis. Tomorrow I have to submit it. Why are you awake Appa? You look worried",I cupped his cheeks.

"Tomorrow is your last day in your college right? You are going to miss your college",he said.

"Yes of course... But why are you changing the topic?",I asked him. "Nothing dear... I am alright",he forced a smile.

"I know you Appa. What's the problem?",I made him sit and I sat beside him.

"I feel like someone is fooling me. But he is really an important person to me Adithi",he sighed worriedly.

"Appa... Then cut all the ties with him. Just cut him off. No need to keep a traitor with you",I said holding his hand.

"But Adithi I want you to be happy. Whatever I do should not affect you in any way dear. Because I can't let anything happen to you",he caressed my head.

"If they are fooling you I am not at all happy with that. And I won't resist that too. I'll be happy only if you are happy Appa",I explained.

"You are right... I am clear now dear. You advise me like Parvati does",he kissed me in my forehead.

"Now just go and sleep Paa... Good night",I hugged him and left to my room. Who was that person whom Appa was talking about? I'll ask him tomorrow.

Next Morning:

I got ready for the college and went to Appa's room. He was not there. He will be downstairs.

I went to dining table. He was not there too. I searched for him everywhere. Where did he go now? "Jai Anna",I called for our servant.

"Yes Mam",he came forth. "Where's Appa?",I asked him. "Mam he have gone for an important meeting.

He asked me to convey this to you",he said and left. I'll meet him in the evening. I grabbed my bag and walked out.

Later:

I messaged Appa as soon as college got over. He replied instantly that he'll meet me in the temple near my college and he wants to talk to me. I bid bye to Kartika and went to the temple.

I went in and searched for him. He'll come for sure. I don't know why I was having a bad feeling from morning.

I didn't hear his voice from morning. That's why I have got this feeling. I went to the shrine and finished my prayers.

When I walked out I felt like the feelings are intensifying. I want to see Appa right now. Right now.

Where is he? Why he is late? He might be waiting for me outside. Appa please come soon. I want to meet you right now. Please Appa.

I'll check outside. He might be there. I rushed out. He was standing near his car.

"Appa...",I uttered. He saw me and smiled. "Appa...",I had tears in my eyes. I stepped forward as he came forward.

Suddenly a truck hit him with very high speed. "Appa...",I screamed dropping down my bag.

"Appa...",I screamed as tears strained my face. "Adithi... Adithi... Open the door",Neha Bhabhi was knocking the door.

She opened the door as I didn't lock the door last time and she came running to me. "Adithi...",she cupped my face.

"Bhabhi... Appa... He... He died...",I stammered.

"Adithi... Everything's alright now dear... Don't cry",she hugged me. I hugged her and cried my heart out. She caressed me to comfort me.

I miss you Amma and Appa. "Are you ok?",she asked me. I nodded wiping my tears.

"Bhabhi I want to be alone sometime... Please",I said. "No... I won't leave you alone",she refused.

"Bhabhi I am so tired and please... I want to be alone",I insisted. "We share our happiness... We need to share our sorrow too. You're my sister Adithi. I cannot leave you alone",she said and made me sit in the bed.

"I'll get you coffee. You'll be alright",she went to kitchen. She returned with two cups of coffee.

"Adithi that women means nothing to you. Then why are you taking these things serious? What she said was wrong. Then what's the need to worry?",she pacified me.

I emptied the cup and placed it in the table. "I'll get you the dinner. Do you know what time it is?",she asked me.

"No",I replied. "It's 8.00 pm. I have prepared dinner for you. That too your favourite paneer paratha",she said.

"Bhabhi I just want to sleep. Please I don't want any dinner",I sighed. "Ok... You get some sleep. I'll meet you tomorrow",she walked away locking the door.

Next morning:

Neha's POV:

I hope Adithi will be alright. I pressed the bell. She opened the door and smiled after seeing me. I followed her in. She was getting ready for work.

"Are you ok now Adithi?",I asked her while hugging her from back. "Feeling better than yesterday",she said looking me through the mirror.

"Adithi that lady only insulted you. But why are you avoiding Jeeva for it?",I questioned her.

"I don't want them to bear any pain because of me Bhabhi. This was not the first time I got insulted by that lady.

Every time she insults me they support me which depreciates their bond with her. I don't want that to happen because of me",she explained.

"But they won't accept it right? What will you do?",I asked her again. "If I go away from them then they have break all the ties",she sighed while closing her eyes.

"What do you mean?",I asked out of shock.

"I mean Bhabhi within a month I have to search for a new job in any other company. Then there won't be any chances for Jeeva sir and Arya sir to meet me.

And I will not be going for Dance class so Uthra won't get any chance to meet me. That's it. Just a month. Then they will also be alright",she replied.

"But how are you going to do it?",I questioned her.

"It will be hard Bhabhi but I am accustomed of losing my relationships with people. As time sails I'll also be ok",she replied and doorbell ringed.

Adithi's POV:

"I'll check",Bhabhi went to check. I brushed my hair and left it free. "Bhabhi...",I called her. Why she is silent? "Bhabhi what happened? Who's tha...",I went to the door and I stopped as soon as I saw the person.

Precap:

Uthra and Jeeva convince Adithi. She pays no heed to them. Finally Sarla talks to Adithi. Arya kisses Deiva.

Hi friends,

How was the update? Hope you all liked it. Liked it or loved it.

So I have covered almost 3/4th of Adithi's past here. Soon everything will be unveiled. Stay tuned. It will not be interesting if I reveal everything now.

But you might have got idea about the rest of the sequence.

Do you feel like I am leaving things incomplete? Comment inline.

Please do drop your comments and suggestions.

Silent readers please do drop you suggestions. At least PM me.

It's a quick update compared to others.

Thank you so much for staying with me and supporting me.

Bye...

Meet you all in next update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...