Accept Me As I Am

Por AggieDiva35

All Shanelle McGee ever wanted was to be loved and accepted by the people that were supposed to love and care... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Copyright

4.7K 91 0
Por AggieDiva35

COPYRIGHT © 2019 SHEENA Y. GONZALES
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of both the copyright owner and the above publisher of this book.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90.8K 3.1K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
3.6K 140 6
"Why won't you leave me alone?" "Because you don't want me to leave me alone." "What makes you so sure of that?" "If you want me to leave you alone w...
664K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
159K 5.8K 42
Highest Ranking #512 in Romance The song itself held so much meaning to our situation, so I committed it to memory, remembering each step and exactly...