๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ

By l3e-360

๐™Ž๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ญ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eightteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five

chapter twenty

394 11 9
By l3e-360

Posted 35 minutes ago

liked by mstinalawson, chrisbrownofficial, kehlani, and 14,008,375 others

officially.sade back on my bullshit😈

View all comments

kimkardashian Uhh post baby body on fleek😩💙

obj I like what I see🙈😍

blaircaldwell I miss you babyyyy😩

officially.sade @blaircaldwell Yooo bestoooo😯💜 ily

winnieharlow That body thoooo😏

Sade's Pov

I walk into my and close the door behind me. I just got back from a board meeting and I had two hour discussion with my team about my comeback. My manager, LA Reid, said that I need to get my shit together and focus on my music. Which is true, my life has been so hectic since I had the twins and after Jayden died.. I hit a downward spiral. And then I got Don who is just.. getting crazy day by day. I'm finna kick his crazy ass out in a second.

"Hey Mary, how was my baby girl?" I ask walking into the living room. Our nanny, Mary, is 67 and she is so good Aaliyah. She's the only person who can put her to sleep without us having to drive her around the neighborhood.

Although she is good, she is not here 24/7 because she has a husband at home, 4 kids, and 7 grandchildren. So, she has Wednesdays and the weekends off. That leaves me and Don to try to practice this parenting thing by ourselves because we still suck at it just a little bit. Well at least, he does. I have this "mommy thing" down.

"Aaliyah I missed you baby! Come here!" I pick my daughter up and pepper her chunky face with kisses. "Look at those lips mama. Mwah mwah mwah.."

"Have you seen Don?" I ask Mary, still tickling and kissing the baby in my arms.

Mary paused for a second and closed her eyes. "Uhh, the last time I seen him he was in the office. But, that man moves so damn fast." The elderly black woman said shaking her head.

I nod my head and shrug. "Can you take her for a sec so I can go find Don, please?" Mary nods her head and I hand my daughter to the nanny.

Leaving the living room, I walk on a mission to go find my husband. And to my surprise he was actually in the upstairs office. He was typing on the laptop and looking at his phone at the same time. I hate when he does that! Choose one electronic dude..

"Babe, I was thinking streak, potatoes, and asparagus for dinner tonight.. What do you think?" I laugh to myself after realizing I started off this conversation with a stupid topic.

Don never cares about what he eats.. if catch what I'm throwin.. But, maybe he'll talk to me from here. I waited a few seconds and Don didn't say anything. So, I walked over to him and made sure he didn't have earbuds in. He didn't..

"Donnell.." I call out crossing my arms. "Hello! Why are you ignoring me?" I ask looking the tall man up and down.

Still I get no answer. "Alright." I throw my phone down on the office couch and stand there waiting for an answer.

"Donnell, I don't have time for this! I have to cook dinner for us and it's a weekend so there's no telling who's about to pop up over here. So.." I snap in his face and he doesn't even flinch.

Don just moves his face and grabs his phone. What the hell is his problem? He gets out of the office chair and walks towards the door, leaving me in the office all by myself. I leave out and follow him wherever he decided to go.

"Why are you ignoring me! What the fuck?" I end up in the bedroom with Don laying on the bed and scrolling down his phone. "If you have an issue you can see me about it, like we can talk." I snap calmly.

Don rolls his eyes and grabs his wave brush. Rudely, he starts brushing his waves and ignoring even more than he was before. I started getting more pissed by the second. Everyone who knows me know that I cannot stand being ignored and will do anything to get the attention I want.

"BABE JUST TALK TO ME!" I stomp my feet on the ground like I throwing a temper tantrum. Don still doesn't do anything. He just looks up at me and back at phone. "What did I do, can you speak nigga?" I ask clapping my hands.

Don takes a deep breath and continues brushing his hair.

"Okay fine, ignore me!" I surrender throwing my hands up. "Don't ask me for anything. I'm not cooking, you're not getting an-y-thing!" I drag out rolling neck.

Don chuckled and opened his arms. "Bring your mad ass here." He said laughing.

I drop my jaw and jump on the bed punching him playfully. "I fucking hate you, your ass is so annoying. Why would you joke like that?"

"Because I've missed you and I wanted to mess with you." Don admitted smiling widely showing all of his pearly white teeth. "You still love me."

I shake my head 'no' and laugh. "I fucking hate your childish ass."

"You don't hate me, you love me girl."

"Sometimes."

Laughing with my husband reminded me of all the good times we had before the kids. Don't get me wrong, I love Aaliyah with all my heart. But, the death of Jayden did change both of our personalities in more bad ways than it did good.

Sometimes, I just want to go back and change some things. I would wait to get married to Don, I would wait to move to London.. It honestly just seems like we rushed into a lot things that we weren't ready for. Probably because we were both still hurt about certain things.

My father came back into my life and Don lost his father. So, we were both stressed and didn't know what to do. We found peace in one another and we fell in love. Are we still in love with each other, I don't know. Only time will tell.

Don's Pov

"Aaliyah which one does mommy like better, Reese's or Snickers?" My seven month old daughter babbled in her stroller as I picked out deserts.

Tonight a few people are coming over the house for dinner, which changed a lot of plans. Especially for tonight, because I was trying to get some ass. But, no. Niggas want to come see Aaliyah and come talk to their favorite daughter and sister in law.

"Sade likes the Reese's one.." I hear a soft, feminine voice say. "I know because she asked me to get it for her birthday." I turn around to see the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Aliya, what are you doing? Following me?" I drop the container of Reese's ice cream in the cart.

The short girl smiled and shook her head. "The dick was good, but I don't need to follow you."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask biting my lip and resting on the arms Aaliyah's stroller.

Aliya shakes her head and laughs covering her mouth. "Donnell, please! Don't be full of yourself."

"I'm not full of myself, I just gotta make sure your ass know what's up." I say rubbing my facial hair.

Aliya rolls her eyes and asks, "What's up then?" with a small smirk.

"Imma tell you what's up.. I got a wife at home." I state sternly. "A beautiful, loving, loyal wife. She is my everything and she has my entire heart." I place my hands in my pocket and lick my lips.

Aliya rolls her head and then looks at me laughing. I look at her like she's crazy and shook my head very slowly.

"Well, Sade might have you entire 'heart'." She said putting quotes around it. She opened the freezer and grabbed a container of Blue Bunny chocolate ice cream out. Turn around swiftly she shot me a smirk and said, "When you're done shooting your wife those corny ass lines, I got one more you can add." She smiled.

I look around and ask, "What?" Confused at her words.

"Tell her you're about to be a father, again." Aliya turned around walked away, switching her hips smoothly.

I slapped my forehead in frustration after hearing what Aliya said and growled at myself. "Damn! Donnell you always fuckin' up some shit."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

❗❗Please Answer All The Questions❗❗

Aliya is pregnant yayyy🤗🙄👏 so she says...

Do you think Sade regrets marrying Don?

How much drama should the next chapter have?

Do you guys want me to bring back old characters (Lauren, Blair, Omar, etc.)?

New characters? or nah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 4K 58
Lauren and Normani have a history. They dated but because of Lauren's ways, Normani broke it off. Lauren never really changed over time but when a ne...
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...
11.3K 403 34
โ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ..โž ๐™Ž๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™Ž๐˜ผ ๐™–...
178K 4.1K 53
๐Ÿน Welcome in my mind of my parents' wonderland ๐ŸŒ™โ˜๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ€ Hope you enjoy as much as I do reading about my babies ๐Ÿ’›โšก Started: November 19, 2017 Finish...