𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 ⇀ 𝖽𝖼 (...

By banditbrandis

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭| ❝𝖫𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍❞ • 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦:: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚... More

↳intro↴
↳epigraph↴
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
↳one↴
↳two↴
↳three↴
↳four↴
↳five↴
↳seven↴
↳eight↴
↳nine↴
↳ten↴
↳eleven↴
↳twelve↴
↳thirteen↴
↳fourteen↴
↳fifteen↴
↳sixteen↴
↳seventeen↴
↳eighteen↴
↳nineteen↴
↳twenty↴
↳twenty-one↴
↳ twenty-two↴
↳ twenty-three↴
↳ twenty-four↴
↳ twenty-five↴
↳ twenty-six↴
↳ twenty-seven↴
↳ twenty-eight↴
↳ twenty-nine↴
↳thirty↴
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
↳thirty-one↴
↳thirty-two↴
↳thirty-three↴
↳thirty-four↴
↳thirty-five↴
↳thirty-six↴
↳thirty-seven↴

↳six↴

4.5K 171 13
By banditbrandis

"WHY DID you invite me again?" I asked Saya as we got off her motorcycle to see Shabnam's big house full of people.

"Because everyone was invited." She shrugged and I gave her a look, "Fine, Maria couldn't come."

I shook my head and let out a dry laugh, "Ah, there's the truth."

"It's not like we aren't friends though." She assured me.

I only let out a light scoff, "But we aren't friends though.."

She rolled her eyes at my statement, "Just come on." She walked off and I reluctantly followed behind. Parties wasn't my thing, yet here I am going to one. Did I have anything else to do tonight? No, not really and Saya gave me no other option but to go anyways.

I walked inside after her and see her grab a beer from a table, giving it to me. She took out a flask and hit it against my can after I opened it, "Hopefully we get drunk enough to not remember anything."

I smile and raised my beer to my lips, "Cheers to that." I take a big chug, and wipe the drop that rolled down chin with my sleeve, "I didn't think Shab was a party kind of person."

"Me neither," She agreed and drank her flask. I looked around and see Marcus and Billy walk in, Billy holding onto his skateboard as if it's attached to him with glue. They then walked toward us, Billy giving us a wave.

I waved back and met Marcus' eyes, "Hey Brynn." He greeted and then continued walking with Billy, clearly showing no acknowledgement to Saya.

I raised a brow to her, "He doesn't like you or something?"

She swirls around her flask, "I guess you can say something like that." I took another chug, soon finishing it before we go followed Billy and Marcus into a room, soon standing alongside with Lex.

Saya stood behind the boys and Lex grinned, "Look who's greeting us with her legacy presence and in public, no less." He then noticed me as Saya snatched his beer, and smirked, "Hello Brynn."

"Lex." I simply greeted back before Marcus soon walks off. I reached over and grabbed another beer. He watched me as I opened it and I noticed it without a doubt. I instantly meet his eyes, and sipped my beer before looking at Saya, "I need something stronger."

She nodded as I leave to go to the bar, going up to Vicktor, "Let me get something strong." He pulls out a bottle of vodka and pours me a glass, but not a lot, so I give him a look, "Really?"

He chuckled and poured me some more before I looked at Petra as she stood beside me, "You alright?"

She nodded at me, "Yeah, just not drunk enough."

I smirked and raised my glass, "Same here," I then took a gulp from my glass and for most of the night I stayed at the bar before feeling someone next to me. I turn to my right to see Marcus, "Not having fun?"

He glanced down at his beer and forced a smile, "Me? No, I'm doing fantastic."

I raised a brow, eyeing him closely, before scoffing, "Liar."

He rolls his eyes, "Says the one downing a glass and sitting here drunk."

"Hey, it's only because I don't like parties." I explained, my voice in a slight slur.

He furrowed his brows, "Then why are you here?"

I stared at him in thought, my tipsy state starting to have an effect on me. You. I'm here for you. I watched his eyes move around as he scanned my face in amusement, which made me want to grab him by his shirt and yank him for a kiss. Did I develop feelings for this guy? I see him still staring at me and chuckled a bit before drinking his beer, making my insides plummet.

Oh fuck. I did.

I cleared my throat and look down at my glass, "Saya made me come. Told me there were free drinks and I couldn't turn down the offer."

He then took my glass and sipped it, before cringing at the taste, "Vodka?"

"Vicktor gave it to me and now I can't stop." I shrugged, taking the glass and finishing it off.

"Want me to stay with you?" He wondered, but his eyes were somewhere else. I glanced back to see Saya talking to her friends.

I looked back at him and a part of me felt hurt, "You like Saya?"

He then looked at me and his eyes widened a bit before he shook his head, "No, uh, I was looking for Billy."

I forced out a chuckle and take the bottle of vodka, pouring me another glass before we hear Lex yelling. Marcus then walks off and I followed after him, seeing as he walked over to the main room where Lex was now slumped in his seat, drunk.

"Damn, you got him all pegged, Lex." Marcus spoke up, "Looking down your nose, taking loud," He walked closer to Lex and I can tell he was getting mad, so I grabbed his shoulder.

"Marcus-"

"You're no different than a jock or a prep," Marcus cut me off, shoving my hand away. He began to chuckle, "You're just another elitist dick with bad hair and a shitty bicycle chain necklace."

Lex didn't like his words, so he sat up and gave him a cold look, "Careful mate.." He warned, "Murder school and all that."

Marcus suddenly chucked his can in Lex's direction and I jumped a bit before he stormed off. Lex then noticed my presence and grins as I rolled my eyes and cross my arms over my chest before sipping my drink, "What?"

"Why must you been so rude all the time?" He wondered standing up to come close to me. He stumbled a bit as he tried to speak, "I am trying to be nice to you- I'm trying... I'm trying to get to know you better and here you are shitting on me just like.. just like your friend."

I then glanced down as he stands close to me, "I'm sorry about him, alright?" I sighed, "It's just-" I cut myself off when I look up to see Saya and Marcus walking away together toward the bathroom.

Lex glanced back before looking at me, with a raised brow, "What? What is it?" I blinked repeatedly, trying to see if it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

It wasn't.

I then looked at Lex, "It's nothing," I down my glass and hold out my hand after putting the glass on the floor, "Come with me."

He took my hand in his and I led him upstairs and to a room that wasn't filled with horny teenagers. When I found a decent room, I pull Lex inside and jump onto the bed. When he stepped inside, he closes the door before he looks around the room in awe, "His wanker of a family must be filthy rich."

I propped myself up on my elbows to look at Lex standing at the edge of the bed, now looking at me, "You gonna stand there all night?"

"I'm liking the view, so I just might." He smirked before he still crawled on the bed and on top of me, soon whispering, "You know, you've always been...you were always beautiful to me- one of my many crushes actually.."

"Shh," I hush him, placing my finger over his lips, "I didn't bring you up here to talk, Lex." He slowly nodded before he moves in to kiss me slowly. The last time he kissed me, our lips stayed still, as if we were frozen.

But now, our lips are moving against each other in sync as his hands rest on my hips and my hands were on the back of his head, pulling him closer. It felt wrong as I continued to kiss him, feeling no kind of emotion but joy. And I only felt joy because I was getting back at a boy, who doesn't even know I like him.

We continued to kiss until his lips move down onto my neck, nipping and kissing at it as if it were my lips. It felt strange to feel like this, but for some reason, my drunken state was enjoying the rough attack that was happening to my neck. Though, when I felt his hands move themselves under my shirt, I lightly push at his chest, for him to look at me, "What?"

"Nothing, it's just that I'm-"

"I'm not looking for sex, Brynn," He mumbled, a slur in his voice as he moved my hair out my face with his finger. He lazily smiled at me, "Is it so bad that I just want to kiss you?"

I hesitantly shake my head and roll us over so I'm on top and straddling his waist. I bring my face closer to him, "No.. no it's not bad at all." I then kissed him again, knowing that I'll regret every moment of this in this future. Good thing I'm drunk enough to not remember. Well most of it anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 22
❨ ✧∘ଂ ࿐🔪👻 ཾ.ミ ❩ ━━ ❛ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜ | 𝐴 𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝐹𝐴𝑁 𝐹𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ❝𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰�...
448 71 17
Marcus Lopez x Aurelia Kuroki
116K 3.4K 30
⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ "𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗖" [2019-2020] [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘚 𝘚𝘌𝘈�...
849K 20.2K 40
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [Emma is just a Face ID btw]