Fairy Tail: Tale of The Drago...

By Bolt8091

A 10-year-old boy left alone roams the land of Fiorre with his companion ....talking and flying cat? But they... More

HAREM
Info
Chapter 2. Coming home and Lucy
Harem update/Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Not a chapter.
Chapter 3 Return of My Scarlet Tsundere!
Chapter 4 The Dragon Lord's Wrath!
Galuna Island Laydown
Chapter 5 Mom and Dad, Quality time, Vince
Chapter 6 How Dad met my mother. Dragon Lord's RAGE!!!
Chapter 7 War!
Wow just Wow.
Chapter 8 Don't ever harm my MATE!!!
Harem Update!
Just for laughs
Chapter 9 HA HA! YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!!!!
Just asking (not a chapter)
Vote over
Markings of Mates(Lemon)
Which one?
Why can't we be friends?
Vote closed
Chapter 10 Lucy The Celestial Dragon Slayer and Unexpected Events!
What if ?
Update.
Chapter 11 Justice vs Chaos!
Chapter 12 Vacation!
Chapter 13 Dragon Lordnapped!
Break
Chapter 14 A surprise twist!
Chapter 15 You will not BREAK ME!
Info
Chapters 16 Gotta get to back, back to the present!
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
New story (not a chapter)
Chapter 17 Dragon Lord Escape!
Chapter 18 Heaven's Game Part 1
Heaven's Game Part 2
Heaven's Game Part 3 (finale)
Chapter special: Goodbye Simon
Chapter 19 Home
Chapter 20: Battle of Fairy Tail Part 1
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 3
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 4
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 5 Finale
Our Dog
I'm Back!

Chapter 1: A New Family

10.7K 153 29
By Bolt8091

???: Okay you ready buddy?

???2: Yeah!

Two figures were hiding in the shadows of a nearby alley. One looked to be a black anthropomorphic kitten (a/n: By the way the wiki says Happy and Carla are 8 i guess? So i'm making Noy at least 16 and right now he's 8) with red tiger like stripes on his face and back and had red eyes and he was wearing black cargo pants.

The other figure was a preteen 10-year-old boy with long spiky hair that reached to the midsection of his back. He had emerald green eyes and was wearing tattered brown pants and he was currently shirtless showing off his athletic build.

Noy: Alright be ready Drake!

Drake: Dude i know i came up with the plan.

Noy: Right sorry.

The boy who is now reveal to be named Drake looked towards their target which was fruit vendor. He was selling delicious juicy apples, grapes, pears, etc and that's what their aiming for.

Drake: Alright operation: Get breakfast is a go!

The cat who was named Noy ran out to nearby cart that a man was pushing until....

THUMP!

???: AHHHHH!

The cart pusher and anybody nearby looked to see what was happening and jumped in shock.

Noy was laying by one of the wheels pretending to be in pain.

Noy: My legs! I can't feel my legs!

Civilian 1: Oh my god is that cat okay!?

Civilian 2: Should get someone to help!?

Cart pusher: Hey little guy i'm so sorry i didn't see you!

Noy: Who said that!? Where are you!? Oh god, I'm blind! I'M BLIND!

More people came to see the commotion including the fruit vendor but while they did that a certain black red hair preteen took this opportunity to get as much fruit as he could. Once he got enough he dashed back right back to the alley and made a bird call giving the signal to Noy.

Noy: (jumps back on his feet) You know i think i'm just fine thanks for making sure i'm healthy!

He made a break to the alley and was gone and in everyone's was one question.

Somewhere else
Drake and Noy were chowing down on the fruit they got enjoying every taste.

Noy: Hey Drake what are we going to do for lunch and dinner?

Drake: (thinks) Well we can try and steal some sandwiches or something and as for dinner we'll take a break from stealing people and hunt for something for a change.

Noy: Yeah i really hate stealing from people unless their jackasses and deserve it.

Drake: Me too furball but we gotta do what we gave to do to survive.

???: Then maybe you should try something different.

Both of them jumped and looked back see a short old man staring right at them.

Drake: Uh hey sir, is there something wrong?

???: Yes, why did you two steal that fruit?

Both of then turned white as ghost.

Drake: Uhhhhh... Look old man don't snitch on us please!

Noy: Yeah we don't have any money and we needed food and we were desperate!

The old man looked between them and saw that they were just a poor boy and his talking... Cat friend who were just trying to find something to put in their bellies.

Old man: Well i can tell you what you did was wron-

Drake: I know.

Old man: Huh?

Drake: I know i'm stealing from people but i just don't know what to do. (Begins to tear up) My parents just disappeared without a trace and me and Noy don't have anywhere to sleep.

The old man now felt pity for the young boy and decided to ask him a question.

Old man: Do you two want to join my guild?

Both: Huh?

Old man: Do you want to join my guild? My name is Makarov Dreyfar and i am the master of the Fairy Tail guild and in this guild we look after each other like a family.

Both: (tears in their eyes) F-family?
Makarov: That's right so what do you two say do you want to join my family?

Drake and Noy had tears flowing out their eyes they had only each other for 6 months but now they can finally have a real family.

They both agreed to join Fairy Tail a with that all three of them left to the guild. When they arrived they were met by a pink haired boy named Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu: Hey gramps you're back! Who are these guys?

Makarov: Glad you asked Natsu. (To everyone) ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU LISTEN UP! This is Drake Blaze and Noy they're our new recruits so everyone get to know them cause they're part of the family now.

Everyone met and greeted the pair and the last ones they met were kids the same age or younger than him. First was the boy who they currently met when they came through the door.

Natsu: Hi! I'm Natsu Dragneel!

Underwear boy: He knows who you are flame brain. Master already said your name before he made the announcement.

(This was best i could find just ignore ur it's just Gray)

Girl with orange dress: Gray your clothes!

The boy known as Gray started freaking out about his missing clothes until Natsu called him a "frozen exhibitionist" causing him and Gray to insult each other and started to fight.

That was until a red head girl who looked to be the same age as Drake bopped them both into the ground. When Drake met her eyes he couldn't help but blush at the girl.

Red head: Hi it's nice to meet you i'm Erza Scarlet.

Drake: Nice to meet you I'm Drake Blaze and this is Noy.

Noy: Sup?

Erza: Hello it's nice to have you both join the guild. You already met Natsu the other boy arguing with him is Gray Fullbuster and Cana Alberona.

(Going to post a pic but different then the last)

Erza: That's Levy Mcgarden

Erza: (Frowns) That over there is Mirajane Strauss.

Erza: (smiles again) And her two younger siblings her brother Elfman and their younger sister Lisanna.

Elfman: N-Nice to meet you.

Lisanna: Hi Drake, Noy welcome to Fairy Tail glad to have you here right Mira.

Lisanna turn back to see her older sister was gone and turned back around to see Mirajane circling around Drake. Looking him up and down and when she was done she smirked and folded her arms.

Mirajane: Well you have some power on you I'm actually impressed.

Drake: Uh thanks?

Mirajane: When you get the chance you and I should spar.

Drake: (smirks) Yeah we should.

Mirajane: Alright you better keep that promised cutie.

At that comment everyone was shocked that Mirajane flirted with the new kid. But also cause Erza, Cana, and Levy to blush and frown.

Everyone celebrated their two new members and Drake and Noy celebrated their new family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 22.8K 35
How would you feel if your own friends turned against you? How would you react? That's what Lucy's situation was. Kicked out of The FairyTail guild...
110K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
109 3 4
The Kingdom of Fiore, where there are millions of guilds in the country, but only one that stands out among the rest... none other than Fairy Tail. ...
1.4K 25 12
When you return from your seven year sleep on Tenrou island, everyone's hearts were filled with shame and guilt for not being there for the rest of f...