The Hunter and A Werewolf- Al...

由 WhatintheHale17

Madison Hale and her brother come back to town to look for their older sister. When they find something more... 更多

1.0
1.0.0
1.1
1.1.2
1.1.3
1.2.1
1.2.2
1.3.1
1.3.2
1.3.3/1.4.1
1.4.2
1.5.1
1.5.2
1.5.3
1.6.1
1.6.2
1.6.3/1.7.1
1.7.2
1.7.3/1.8.1
1.8.2
1.8.3
1.9.1
1.9.2
1.9.3
1.9.4
1.10.1
1.10.2
1.10.3/1.11.1
1.11.2
1.11.3
1.12.1
1.12.2
2.0
2.0.0
2.1.1
2.1.2
2.1.3
2.2.1
2.2.2
2.2.3
2.3.1
2.3.2
2.3.3
2.4.1
2.4.2
2.4.3
2.5.1
2.5.2
2.5.3
2.6.2
2.6.3
2.7.1
2.7.2
2.8.1
2.8.2
2.8.3/2.9.1
2.9.2
2.9.3/ 2.10.1
2.10.2
2.11.1
2.12.1
2.12.2
2.0.0.0

2.6.1

4.3K 111 16
由 WhatintheHale17

Once Lydia had walked out onto the porch the Hale pack didn't waste anytime on getting out of there. Derek had sprinted off trying to find the Kanima to kill it or him (because it was Jackson). Boyd had taken the other two most likely to the subway station. After rushing out words to Allison about taking Lydia home and try to convince her to not say anything to anyone about our relationship, Scott, Stiles and I got in Stiles' Jeep going to go look for Jackson as well.

We follow Derek's scent to the iron works. Stiles stops his Jeep as he sees spikes in the rode. Scott and I waste no time on unbuckling our seat belts as Stiles looks at the spikes carefully. "What do we do now?' he quickly asks but doesn't get an answer as Scott and I run towards the fence. We both jump over the fence and leave Stiles as we run towards Derek's scent.

We hear roars and gunshots and hissing as we get closer. We notice Chris and Gerard as well as the Kanima. Chris was layed on the ground against the wall and he looked in pain. Gerard was stood in front of the car where the Kanima also was. Scott runs toward the Kanima as I run over to Chris. I help Chris up before turning back around to see Scott and Gerard having a very intense staring contest. I take some of his pain away as he looks at me curiously. I run towards Scott and break the contest by grabbing Scott's arm and taking off towards where the Kanima ran off too.

I know it was weird that I had just helped Chris up and took his pain away but I mean he hates me. I'm just trying to get on the guy's good side. Maybe then he'll approve of me. I am secretly dating his daughter after all. Scott and I walk through the iron works trying to find any sign of the thing. We approach the side of a brick building and take a peak. There were a bunch of guys lined up out front and a guy stood in front checking IDs. We were at some sort of club.

"Where did he go?" I ask Scott. "I don't know" He shrugs watching the people. I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump making Scott jump as well. "Stiles!" I whisper angrily. "Wait, wait. Sorry, I'm sorry. Did you guys see were he went?" Stiles asks us. "We lost him." Scott admits with a sigh. "What? You couldn't catch his scent? Neither of you? Madi?" Stiles asks us. "He doesn't have one." I tell him.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asks. "To kill someone." Scott says. "Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically as I glare at him and Scott scoffs at him in disbelief. He gives us an innocent look. "What? Guys, come on. I'm a 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles defends himself. "Well find a better one, smartass" I tell him with a glare.

"Guys! Just help me find it" Scott tells us trying to stop our argument. "Not 'it' Jackson." Stiles corrects him. "Right now it's not Jackson. So I'm gonna stick with 'it'" I tell Stiles. "Does he know that?" Stiles suddenly asks. "Did anybody else see him back at your house?" "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott brings up. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles says. "Think about it you two. Okay, he was poisoned by the venom. But that's because he was himself. When's the Kanima not the Kanima?" I ask them. "When it's Jackson" Scott realizes and I nod.

Scott and I turn back to look at the line trying to find any clues. "Uh...guys." Stiles says looking up at the roof. We turn to him to see him slowly backing up. We go next to him to get a look at what he was looking at as well. "See that?" Stiles asks us as we watch a tail disappear into the building. "He's inside." Scott says. "What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks as we continue to look at where he went in through. "Kill someone" I answer.

"I know who he's after." Scott chimes in looking back towards the line with wide eyes. I look over too and my eyes widen as well. "What, who? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asks. "Armani" Scott answers. I turn to him extremely confused. "Armani?" I ask. "Danny told me his cologne when I tackled him at lacrosse practice trying to find the other werewolf" He explains and I nod.

Stiles walks over to the side door leading into the club. He tries to open it but sighs. "Aw, come on. All right, maybe there's, like a window we could climb through..." Stiles starts saying looking around. I step back and kick open the door easily. "Or we could kick it open with supernatural strength. How did I not think of that one?" Stiles asks as Scott and I walk in.

We walk into the actual party area of the club to find the place filled with men everywhere. A lot of them were shirtless but I payed no attention to them because I would feel guilty for looking. There were stripper poles all around the place. I feel someone start running their hand through my hair making me look over with wide eyes. They start touching Stiles everywhere as well. They were Drag queens. And for some reason they had a particular interest in Stiles and I.

"I love your hair. How do you get it so soft?" One of them asks as I start to feel uncomfortable. "Guys, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club" Scott points out not noticing the Drag queens hanging all over us. He finally looks over and his eyes widen as he finally notices us. "Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles asks sarcastically.

"I'm sorry ladies. But I have a girlfriend" I tell them. "Even better!" One says as their smile grows. Scott quickly grabs us and drags us away from them and towards the bar in the middle. Not before they had given Stiles their number though. "Three beers" Stiles tells the bar tender. "IDs?" He asks. Stiles and Scott start to reach in their pockets and pull out their wallets. They take out their Driver license's and hand them to him. I pull out the fake ID Danny hooked me up with as he smirks at the other two.

"How about two Cokes?" He asks them as I hand him mine. He looks it over and nods handing it back to me. "Rum and Coke? Sure." Stiles jokes and the guys gives him an unamused look. "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway." Stiles tells him and he nods. The guy gives another bar tender a signal for two Cokes and a beer as Stiles yanks my fake ID out of my hand. "Where did you get this?" He asks and I shrug. "Danny" I tell him with a smile.

A shirtless guy walks up to us with two Cokes and a beer. "That one's paid for." He tells Scott nodding his head towards some other dude. A guy smiles and holds his beer up at Scott. I hand him some cash to pay for my beer and decide to pay for Stiles too since he looked upset about the whole thing. Scott smiles at both of us making Stiles give him a look. "Ah, shut up" He tells him and Scott chuckles as I drink some of my beer. "I didn't say anything" Scott shrugs. "Yeah, well, your face did" Stiles tells him glancing at the guy that payed for Scott's drink.

"Calm down. I just payed for yours." I tell him. "Thank you" He says and I nod. We all turn around to start looking for any sign of Danny or Jackson. I hear a noise on the ceiling and look up with wide eyes. I hit Scott and he looks at me before following my gaze. There was Jackson on the ceiling overlooking everyone. "Hey, I found Danny." Stiles suddenly says. "We found Jackson" I inform Stiles not taking my eyes off of the Kanima.

"Stiles, get Danny." Scott tells Stiles. "What're you two gonna do?" Stiles asks. Scott flicks out his claws as Stiles and I look down at his hand. "Works for me." Stiles nods walking towards Danny. I follow suit and flick out my claws as we follow Jackson. The smoke machine suddenly goes off filling the room with smoke and Jackson easily hides under it. Scott and I look around trying to find where he went before he does anything.

"Can you see him?" I call out to Scott over the music. "No! You?" He asks. I shake my head as we start looking through the crowd of guys dancing throughout the club for any sign of scales. We watch as people start falling to the ground becoming paralyzed. Unfortunately one of them was Danny. "Jackson!" Scott calls out seeing him. I find Derek walking through the crowd towards Jackson, fully shifted. "No, don't!" Scott calls out but it was too late as Derek slices Jackson across the throat making the Kanima scream in pain and fall to the ground.

People start screaming as they notice people layed on the ground. Scott grabs my arm and leads me out of the side door we came in as we look for Jackson. We spot some black blood on the ground and follow the trail. The trail ends and we find a dead looking Jackson layed behind a car. He had blood all over him and he was naked. Not to mention the huge scratch across his throat.

Scott and I look at each other hoping he isn't dead. He suddenly gasps and coughs making us sigh a breath of relief. Scott and I quickly get down beside him trying to figure out what to do with him. I grab his arm and start taking his pain away as we hear footsteps. Scott and I look up and find Stiles stood there looking at Jackson in shock.

"What do we do with him now?" Scott asks us. Stiles and I look at each other not sure what to do. "Okay, what we should do is put him in Stiles' Jeep. We can figure the rest out from there but the police are probably on their way." I say and they nod in agreement. Scott and I pick him up and start carrying him to the Jeep as Stiles lookouts for us. We successfully get him in the back seat and place a blanket over him so we don't have to look at his junk any longer.

Scott and I walk back towards the club looking for Danny. We find him getting wheeled out on a stretcher and make our way towards him. "Danny." Scott says. "McCall, Madi, what are you doing here?" Danny asks us. "Just seeing if you're okay. And we're wondering if anything weird happened to you today. Besides being paralyzed from the neck down." Scott explains as we follow the stretcher. "Sorry, but we need to get him to the hospital." The medic says.

"One more question, just one. Are you okay?" Scott asks Danny as I put my arm on his shoulder secretly taking away his pain. I hated seeing people in pain so that's why whenever someone is in pain, the first thing that comes to mind is taking away their pain. Sure it hurts me but it's better than them being hurt. "Did it happen to my ex, too?" Danny asks curiously. I look around at all the ambulance to find Danny's ex on a stretcher and two medics giving him air through his mask. I smirk and look over at Danny. "Hell yeah" I nod. "Then I'm great." He smiles and Scott and I chuckle at him.

Scott and I go back to the Jeep and Scott climbs in the passenger seat. He motions for me to get in the back where Jackson was currently layed and I give him a look. "Sorry bud, that's not how this works. I have a girlfriend, you don't." I tell him. He looks over at Stiles giving him a look asking if he agreed with me. Stiles shrugs at him. "I mean, she has a point" Stiles tells him. Scott sighs and rolls his eyes before climbing in the back. He sits under Jackson's legs making me smirk.

I nod and climb in sitting in the passenger seat. "We couldn't get anything out of Danny." Scott explains leaning in to the front. "Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles rushes out. Scott and I nod and he quickly faces front starting up his Jeep. Before we can leave, the Sheriff himself pulls up right in front of the Jeep stopping us from leaving.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse?" Stiles panics. We hear a groan from the back and all snap our heads towards it. "That was rhetorical." Stiles yell at him. "Get rid of him." Scott tells Stiles and I nod. "Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene and he's the sheriff." Stiles tells us. "Well do something! I'll help you" I tell him. Stiles and I climb out, walking over to him.

"Hey, sheriff" I greet with an awkward smile. "What're you doing here?" He asks us but mostly Stiles. "What do you mean what are we doing here? What? It's a club. It's a club, we were clubbing, you know? At the club." Stiles lies very terribly. But I nod in agreement to try and help convince his father. "Not exactly your type of club, Stiles. And Madi I know you like...both genders but..." He trails off rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah but uh...the two wanted me to go. So I went with them" I tell him. "Yeah but why here?" He asks turning back to Stiles.

"Uh...Well, Dad, there's a conversation that..." Stiles starts off but gets cut off. "You're not gay." Noah tells him. "Wha- I could be." Stiles says taking offense. "Not dressed like that." Noah says looking at his son's clothes. "Well, what's...I mean Madi help me out here?" Stiles says stopping his father from advancing towards the car. "Me?" I ask confused as Noah looks between us confused. "Yeah, does your gaydar go off around me?" He asks and I pinch the bridge of my nose in disbelief. "Please stop talking to me" I groan.

"Okay you two. This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on. And at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now, what the hell is going on?" Noah snaps directing his statement at his son. Noah glances at the Jeep to see Scott leaning in towards the front with a smile on his face and a wave. But I had seen what he'd done. He punched Jackson in the face. What did Jackson do at that moment to make him do it? I'm not entirely sure but I enjoyed it. Makes me think of the time I punched him in the face for breaking up with Lydia. It felt good.

"Dad, I..." "The truth, Stiles." Noah warns him. "The truth, all right. Well the truth is that we were here with Danny." Stiles starts off and I nod. "Yeah. Him and his boyfriend recently broke up and he was upset." I add. "We were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's-that's it." Stiles finishes off. Noah's face softens and he nods.

"Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends." He tells us and we nod. Stiles pats his shoulder with a smile and we start walking towards the Jeep as Noah shakes his head at his son's behavior. We both get in and I look at Scott and Jackson. "First of all, nice punch" I smile with a nod. "Second of all, let's get the fuck out of here" I say and Stiles nods driving away.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

355K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
97K 1.4K 49
"I was dying inside and nobody but you noticed, and for that reason, I'll always love you." {DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEF...
26.2K 685 16
Beacon Hills is still overrun with monsters. The pack lines have been drawn. And Cody is still trying to find her place among all the chaos. With al...
173K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...