Mortals Meet Demigods

By Arrisa_Mega192

The Mist is gone. Gaea, before returning to her slumber, destroyed the Mist. Mortals know about the Greek wor... More

Mortals Meet Demigods
Molly Winters
James Lewis
Colt Black
Nancy Bobofit
Meryda Green #1
Meryda Green #2
Rose Vanity
OC's
Andrew Brase
Sasha Ekins
Saige Robins

Elise Marilou

24.8K 426 194
By Arrisa_Mega192

My name is Elise Marilou, the "supposedly" crush of Jason Grace.

Sure, he is handsome and nice to me. Heck, he's nice to everyone! But I don't feel the same way.

I think he and Piper Mclean, I met her in my other school "Meriwether Prep" but she left a year before the gym exploded by "accident", would fit together perfectly.

I walked towards my locker.

"Hey Els!" Jason greeted.

I smiled kindly at him.

"You seem nervous," I noted, looking at him with concern. "What's wrong?"

"You lost your British accent," he said, ignoring my question.

"First of all," I started. " I never had a British accent. Secondly, answer my question!" I demanded, punching him playfully on the arm.

He sighed.

"I'll show you later." He answered.

"Fine." I huffed.

He smiled and left.

I leaned on my locker.

"Ooh," An annoying voice cooed.

I turned around to see Bridgette, our school's "Gossip Girl".

"What?" I asked her.

"He is soo going to ask you out." She answered, snapping pictures of me.

"Stop it!" I ordered shielding my face from the camera's flashes.

"You're no fun." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes.

"He isn't going to ask me out." I said. "And if he did I'd say 'no'"

I walked towards my classroom leaing a dumbfounded Bridgette in the dust.

-------Time Lapse--------

How am I going to let him down easy?

I sat by a mahogany tree outside of school, waiting for Jason.

Bridgette was up in the tree. Don't ask me how she got up there. With her camera ready. I just pretended not to notice her.

Jason walked out of the school's front door a rose in hand.

I heard Bridgette gasp and squeal "OMG!"

Jason looked around and spotted me. He walked towards me.

I forced a smile and got prepared to say "No." When someone called out:

"Jason!"

Jason turned around and smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"Pipes!' He greeted engulfing a girl with choppy, brown hair in a hug. He then, handed her the rose. Looks like they weren't for me...

They started talking in rapid fire english. I barely understood them!

They walked towards me. Jason waved his hand and the girl looked at me with familiarity.

"Hi, I'm Elise, Elise Marilou." I introduced myself, holding my hand out.

The girl gasped.

"E-Elise?" She stuttered. "It's me Piper, Piper Mclean."

Now it was my turn to gasp. I hugged her.

We talked about what happened on her last year in Meriwether Prep.

She told me that Jason was her boyfriend for about a year now and her dad, Tristan Mclean, yes the actor, was doing fine.

All of a sudden I heard a loud thump behind me. I turned around to see Bridgette sprawled across the pavement stuttering "M-M-Mclean?"

Piper nodded reluctantly as if she was unsure. Then Bridgette fainted. I tried to hold back a laugh but couldn't resist. The Jason, Piper and I walked away laughing our heads off.

Looks like Jason didn't have a crush on me.

That's how I learned not trust all the rumors...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
979K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...