Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Seven

54K 875 109
By melissalynn88

Matt looked at me confused “one of the richest men in Australia, as in the big shot Lawyer who has the law firm in the city?”

I nodded.

“you're his daughter?”

I nodded again.

“Evan James is your dad?”

I nodded once again.

“your brother is Nate James?”

“yes” I finally spoke

“well fuck me I didn't expect that” he fell back into the white fluffy quilt running his hands over his face “what else do you have to say that is meant to make me run for the door?” he pulled his hands back blowing out a breath.

“I'm not on the pill”

well that definitely got his attention “fuck I never used a condom either, shit we've screwed a lot of times as well and each time I blew inside you like a lot of times, multiple” ok that was half expected

I looked over at him knowing my eyes was about to start watering “Matt I'm not on the pill or anything because I can't..” I sniffed back a sob “It's impossible for me to ever get pregnant”

he sat up taking my hand “do you want to have a baby?”

I wiped my eyes “more than anything, I would love a house filled with kids but it wont happen ”

“yes it will, we can adopt, you don't need to be pregnant and I'm not going to leave just because of that, I mean what type of man would I be if I left over something like that, your the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with and if we have kids then great and if we don't have any then I'm fine with that as well”

I looked up at him through my teary eyes, he was looking at me with complete honesty, he didn't care that I couldn't get pregnant. He was definitely the one.

“I want to tell you about my mum, just so you know some thing's about me because I'm still struggling with her death” I spoke quietly, he nodded sitting up against the bed head.

“on my 16th birthday I came home from Bree's place, I had spent Thursday night with her since dad and Nate was out of town, Friday morning when I came home everything changed, the front door was closed, everything looked so normal. That was until I walked into the living room, she was in her nightgown, blood covered the floors, she has stab wounds, there was 142 of them all up. I couldn't call anyone since it was raining heavily, it was one of the biggest storms we had and the phones were down, I tried calling the emergency numbers but since there was flooding and we lived out of town all the roads were blocked. I spent two full days locked inside my closet unable to sleep knowing my mothers rotting body was downstairs, I covered her up but the smell I will never forget it, when the storm cleared they finally came to the house but I wouldn't move, I was frozen, the only person who got me out of that house was Nate. Dad finally arrived and he was a mess, he didn't let me out of his sight, I had security people follow me if I left the house, I can't sleep in a house alone especially if it's raining, I hate the rain, my brother trained me with his best friend Ben, they trained me in self defence, I don't like people touching me or sneaking up on me, I only moved because Bree kept begging me to move out for school and that's why dad brought the house for me, he did checks on everyone who lived here so he knew who I would be around”

Matt's arm went around mine “Nate was here today and told me that the guy who murdered mum has been watching me” I felt his arm tighten more “when they busted his hideout they found photo's of me, one's when I was younger and some more recent”

“he wont touch you” he spoke kissing my head “I won't let anyone hurt you”

“it's going to take a lot more than that to scare me off Sadie, so I guess you're stuck with me” he gave a smile as I looked up to him. I moved forward pressing my lips to his “your amazing”.

I climbed out of bed and went into the wardrobe pulling out my older art book and getting back into the bed “I have a photographic memory, I remember every detail of everything and I hate it” I opened up the book to show the drawings.

He sucked in a breath “you drew this?”

“yeah, I figure if I draw it enough it was erase from my mind” he flipped the pages over, there was different drawings of my mums dead body laying on the carpet, I turned to the back of the book where the gruesome photo's were no longer there.

“you look a lot like her” he smiled “I'm blown away at your pictures, your incredible”

“your incredible” I grinned up at him making him laugh “your my favourite teacher”

“why because your getting straight As and sex from me?”

I couldn't stop the laugh coming from my lips “Matt you do realise I get straight A's in all my classes, I'm book smart babe”

“I know your book smart since your the smartest person in my class, is the reason your doing the three majors because of what happened to your mum?”

“mostly, I mean if she didn't die I would be majoring in music, but I haven't sung or played the piano since she died, tell me something about you” I asked grabbing my drink feeling wide awake.

“well I play piano, I have since I was a little boy, my parents live around forty minutes from town, mum is one of those women who throws parties for the sake of it, she also thinks no one is good enough for me, but she'll love you, and I became a teacher to piss of my father”

I chuckled “mummy's boy huh”

“yeah not by choice, she still treats me like I'm 10 and thinks I can't make a decision for myself”

“you're not worried about our age difference or you being my teacher?” I hesitantly asked

“seven years is nothing babe and we will just have to act normal around each other in class even though it's been hard this past two weeks just being your friend, fuck when you run with me I was practically hard the entire time watching your ass in them shorts”

I lifted my head up to look at him, he pushed his head lowered to mine giving me a kiss I started kissing back, he moved so he was laying on top of me holding all his weight in his arms, I brought my hands up running them through his hair pulling it softly making him groan in his throat, his hips pushed down into mine making me respond by wrapping my legs around his, his hand swooped around his hand unclasping my bra tossing it to the floor kissing down my neck and sucking on my nipple then moving to the other one, I grabbed his face pulling it back up to mine, putting a hand in his boxers pulling them down and sliding them all the way off with my feet, grabbing hold of his hard on pulling it up and down slowly, his mouth kissed back down my stomach as he slid my bottoms off, pushing a finger inside me, I couldn't help but let out a moan bucking my hips up as he slid another finger in whilst rubbing his hot tongue over my clit, I came hard around his fingers.

He moved back up kissing me as he entered inside, slowly then getting into a steady rhythm, our mouths never left each others as we moved together in sync, I felt the build up coming on again as he gave a hard thrust send me over the edge, gripping his strong shoulders as I raised my hips up into him while he joined me in bliss.

He went to pull out when I grabbed his hips to stop him, he looked at me with a questioning look.
“just stay like this, I missed you so much”

“I'm not going anywhere baby, I love you too much to let you go again”
“I love you too Mr Hardy” I huskily whispered then lent up and planted my lips on his
“baby please don't call me that again even thou it sounds real sexy coming from your mouth” he laughed rolling over next to me, holding me tight in his arms as we listened to the pouring rain against the windows.

Opening my eyes, I seen Matt laying next to me sound asleep, his chest slowly rising with each breath, he looked so cute asleep, I feel the sparks between us and I feel completely safe with him.

“stop checking me out” he laughed with his eyes still shut. I lent up and planted a kiss on the corner of his lips “sorry your just so cute when your asleep” I whispered against his mouth, which he now kissed me back flipping me over, I let out a small squeal as he started tickling my hips “Matt st-stop please” I laughed out, he let me go and rolled to his side staring and me.

“what are you doing today?” he hand trailing over my naked stomach

“well I have a test to study for on bone parts but that shouldn't take long, Bree is going to test me on them, what about you?”

“I can test you if you wanted? I've got nothing on” he said his breathing slowing increasing heavier as I traced my hand down his chest slowly.

I frowned at him “really? Are you aloud to help me?”

he grabbed my hand trapping my fingers in his hand “yes I can help I'm not going to tell you the answers though, and I can just quit if you don't feel comfortable”

“are you crazy? I'm not the type of girl who makes you choose between a job and your relationship”

“because you know I would choose you over it in a heartbeat? well then I'll just have to try not to shag you on my desk” he laughed laying back into the bed yawning.

“you know Nate offered to take you out for me” I giggled

“what did you say?”

“I told him you was too good looking to be shot”

“good to know you've got my back sweetheart” he lent down and kissed me again then jumping out of bed pulling the sheets off me.

“what the?” I tried to get the covers back but he laughed “lets have a shower and then I'll test you on your work” I followed him in the en suite and we both got under the hot water, without warning Matt grabbed my thighs lifting me up I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him hard.

“I cant believe you know all this without checking your notes” Matt was shocked at how smart I actually was, we'd been studying for the past hour after we had our extra long shower, well in all fairness we did get all hot and sweaty in there so we had to re wash, we was laying on the couch my legs in his lap while he asked me questions.

I looked up at and poked my tongue out at him “told you I'm not just a pretty face”

he looked over at me giving a warming smile “I know your very pretty but I had no idea you'd actually have brains” he laughed

“thanks babe that real encouraging, next question”

“ok, what are the nine systems of the human body?”

I look and matt and roll my eyes are these seriously the questions, I knew these by heart,

“the skeletal, muscular, nervous, hormonal, circulatory, digestive, respiratory, immune and the reproductive system”

“babe all correct, one more then were done, the stomach has how many digestive glands?

“35 million”

he flipped the book shut and sat it on the coffee table, the way his muscles flexed as he pulled his arm back over the couch and making my insides squirm, I just wanted to jump him again.

He must of been thinking the exact same thing because the next thing I know I'm pinned underneath him his lips were against mine, deciding to tease him a bit I clamped my lips shut trying to look away, I felt his hot breath against my ear, slowly he tracing his tongue making his way down my neck stopping and sucking really hard, “Matt I don't want a mark they are gross” I laughed trying to move out from his hold.

He stopped sucking and sat up laughing at me “sorry” he smiled sheepishly
“your lucky I just really love you lots!” I put my hands on his face brushing a bit of hair off his forehead that had fallen down, I pulled him back down to my face so our noses were just touching his lips brushed against mine softly “I really love you a lot too” he whispered against my mouth then deepened the kiss.

I cant explain the feeling I get every time we kiss, its like fireworks exploding throughout my body, the way his hands touch my face and body leaving tingles everywhere, I can definitely see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

“get a room!” we broke apart to see Jack and Bree standing in the doorway, both with their brows raised, Bree had a huge grin all over her face as Jack was trying to keep a straight face.
“how long have you been there for?” I asked warily
“long enough to know you both really really love each other” Jack exaggerated
I groaned and hid my face in my hands with embarrassment.

Matt pulled himself back up from the position we was laying in, standing up holding out his hand for me to hold, I held it as he pulled me up wrapping his arm around me.
“we're together so shut up” matt growled
“yeah we together” I poked my tongue out at the both of them and laughed
“about fucking time” Bree squealed with delight and nudged jack in the side
“yeah about time” he mimicked Bree in a high pitched voice, we all burst out laughing at jacks little outburst.

“so thanks for leaving us with crazy chick last night, we had to listen to her cry for about 2 hours until the rain stopped, then she didnt want to leave” Bree glared at Matt who looked uncomfortable

“I didn't even invite her over” he sighed I could tell he was annoyed about her which made me happy on the inside.

“so what do you want to do tonight?” Bree asked changing the subject

“we could go out to that bar in town?” Jack asked shrugging

“sure” Matt and I agreed at the same time then laughed at ourselves, we were totally a couple.

“wait are you aloud out in public?” Bree looked at us, that was actually a good question. Was we?

MATT POV

I was stunned, shocked and speechless.

She was Evan James's daughter, the daughter that had found her mother murdered on her 16th birthday.

Did I expect her to tell me that tonight? No

Did I also expect to find out she can't ever get pregnant? No

Did either of those things matter to me? Definitely Not

Did I ever want to have kids? No Idea

I mean I never wanted them before but I wouldn't mind having one or two with Sadie, even if we did adopt I would be fine with it. She'd be a great mum.

But otherwise I could be perfectly happy with it being just the two of us.

It's now not a surprise as to why she's studying those three things, doing the whole law thing would be for her dad, fuck I cant believe I'm dating his daughter. That's kind of going to be uncomfortable when I have to see him next, he has been my person lawyer for years and I'm not even going to mention that to her.

Her drawings were pretty good, I had put the one she drew of me on my bedside table when I went back over earlier so grab the clean clothing.

I don't even know why I grabbed the clothes since we were naked within minutes of closing the front door.

We had definitely been making up for lost time, hell all I wanted to do was make love to her. I couldn't get enough of telling her I loved her. She was definitely the one for me.

“I love you so much” I looked over at my now girlfriend who was cuddled up on the couch reading her school books.

“I love you” I gave her a grin before I was about to start going over her questions for the tests on Monday.

She flew through the answers as quick as I asked them, honestly I didn't know why she needed to study when she knew everything anyway.

Having a photographic memory definitely had it's perks but as she showed me earlier it also had a downside to everything.

Knowing that she found her mum's body, that she cant be alone at night especially when it's thundering or that the sick son of a bitch was still out there and was watching her just made me want to protect her even more.

And now to top it off we were all sitting around trying to figure out if Sadie and I can go out to a bar in public even though I'm her teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 5 33
do you think it is possible to fall in love with a person you hate ?? no .. scratch that .. with the person you ABHOR ?? cause i dont .. ~~Joseph Mar...
12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...
Hidden By Lau

Fanfiction

29.2K 1.7K 42
How it looks like to fall in love?
425K 11.3K 55
Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person? According to Hazel Barrett, yes, it absolutely is. Especially if that person happens to be yo...