Strange Marriage

By anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... More

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

Blame

1.7K 84 9
By anushkashettyfan

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

We can fight against whole world Except those we loved

Here the chapter

"How could we believe you chitti......."   

I turned to see him and there he is Standing behind akshay......  Mr. Shekar.....  what he is doing here babai Said he gone.... when he returned back... i was confused now.. he came front and stood beside that Rascal akshay.

"When They all say greatly about you i was proud to be your father.... but today i'm disappoint with you.... how can we believe you again knowing what you did this poor boy who loved soo much" Said patting akshay shoulder.

"ohhhh... ayithe idantha nee pani annamata So.... this is all your plan"  i asked him in serious tone now i understand who is behind all this you don't any shame to do this i asked  he smirked at me and continued..

"I know You hate me so much and i know i only deserve your hate.... but today i'm disappoint with you chitti. You forget what your mother taught you.  is this your honor to give your mother for raising you "  he is saying like he is sad but i know how much he is happy inside he just acting.

"Or Is this only your mother taught you......  to roam with two mens at the same time" that's it.... he crossed his limits i slapped him left and right and raised my hand slap him again before my hand reach something hard landed on my cheek.......

         THUT......

Holding my burning cheek I truned to see who slapped me

Amma......

i freezed at my place seeing my mother..... her eyes are red because of anger.....  is really my mom slapped me but why......?  is she believed that fake photos.....  No.....  it can't possible...... she know about me... she believes me....

Amma.....  I called and tried to go near her but....

"Stop....... stop there" she said showing her hand to me.

"Amma... nenu cheppedi vinu... Amma listen to me...."

"Laxmi please oka sari tanu cheppedi kuda vinu". said swapna akka's Mother vasundara

"Ikem vinali akka..... inkem undi vinadani ki. What is there to listen akka. What do she will say?  Is this how she fooled me from last 4 years not telling about her relationship with akshay.

Laxmi why are you believing them.... chitti is not that type of girl. She will not do that... she is your daughter you know about don't you' said vasundara peddamma but mom didn't responded her.

"Amma..... I did not fooled you.... please believe me.....  I didn't  love anyone... don't you trusts me......."

"I trust you chitti... i trusted you more than anyone. I believed that my daughter always did right things i believed that my daughter always tooks right decisions...... i believed that My daughter can't be a wrong....

You know even after knowing about akshay i believed you and i thought my self maybe you  also feeling nervous to say about your life patner matter to me like other girls feels to share their parents.  I said them if my daughter feels her decision is right  she herself tells us don't ask her anything.....

But after knowing about your..... you.....  you roaming with this person..... i was totally broken.... you killed me chitti.... you killed me....."  She said with anger mixed disappointment voice pointing at  vicky sir.  Why are everyone showing  Vicky sir?

"Amma i...... i want to tell her but she stopped me

"Don't call me like that nuvvu ala pilustunte na meda nake asahyam vestundi"

"Amma...please don't talk like that..... please.... believe me...." i begged her.

"How can i believe you even after seeing it?"

Saying she took something from Mr. Shekar and throwed on me and it's... it's a another shock for me it's me and vicky sir photos and we are hugging and smiling in those photos if anyone sees this definitely they believes that we are lovers or husband and wife. Now i understood why every one blaming me and vicky sir but Where are these photos? We didn't took photos together in swapna akka's reception also than what's all this.

And it's another twist in this photos i'm not only with vicky sir.......  i'm with another man also i don't who is he. What is happening here. i'm with three men who i don't know much..... Who did this i didn't know what is happening around me.

"Amma....... please listen to me....  please believe me.... it's not me.... amma..... i'm not me In those photos......  it's all fake...." i begged her wiping my tears away i don't know when i started crying.

What sin i did to get a daughter like you......

What...... she said..... what she said.......   she just said that i'm her.... i'm..... she believed that fake proofs against me..... she believing that her daughter is a characterless girl.... 

         ---------------------------

What sin i did to get a daughter like you said laxmi breaking sarayu's heart in to million pieces. sarayu stood there like a statue not believing her mom words. She understood that her mother is not going to trust her because she already believed that she did this mistake.

She don't have strength to fight to prove her innocent to her family. Whom she loves like her world they are not believing her Now. She can fight for her against whole society but not against her family not her mother. She broken inside her heart is aching with pain not for others words because of her mother's words.

Sarayu stood there all silent. Every one in the house are looking at her but she is looking her mother. The total house filled with silence  A terrible silence no one is talking vicky is looking sarayu and others not understanding anything but he understood one thing that sarayu is in danger. After  10 minutes  one off the villager started speaking.

"Put aside what happened till now just  think about it what will we do now" He Asked village head and he nodded and called Sarayu's chinnanna Karunakar.

Karunakar.... before the village head ask  him one of the villager

"Nothing to do in this matter if akshay still  loves her than we will  conduct their marriage" said one of the villager giving vicky a biggest shock and he saw sarayu she is responding and he also observed that akshay is not happy hearing this he is showing different kind of emotion but soon he changed his expression in sad vicky understood that he doing this all intentionally.

"Yeah he is right... our village not against to love.  What's say karunakar"  asked village head vicky looks karunakar for his answer.

"I don't know.... vadina... what do you t..... "village head cuts him middle and said "what she can say karunakar this is only option left here. If he don't want to marry her or she don't want to marry  than she has to face punishment According to our village tradition".  said village head in serious voice looking at sarayu but she didn't say anything she just stood there without any emotion.

"Akshay are you still love her....."  asked village head to which he nodded.

"How do you marry this girl akshay" said akshay  mother kamakshi. She came from the crowd and stood beside her son. "No i'm not allowing marry this type of girl"  She said and holds his hand dragging him out from there but village head stops her.

"Arey kamakshi why are you saying like this he loved her......"

"But she is not loved him......  Before the wedding she romanced with two men what is the guarantee that she will be with my son life long? What if after marriage also she live my son for some other man. i don't want this characterless girl as my daughter in law" She said and took her son with her. All villager tried to stop her she left with her son.

"To love someone is not wrong but It is wrong to cheat using the word love. Such a mistake has been made by chitti."

"Even in our dream We didn't think A girl like Chitti will make such a mistake like this but she did..."

"If some other man or a married person did this type of mistake like she did  According to our village tradition  they should be sentenced to death but she is a girl in view of that.
Hundred scourge blows and after Scourge blows, Village expulsion as punishment and this man (pointing vicky) is not from our village so i'm ordering to leave our village as soon as possible." Said village head gestured villagers Two men held vicky  from his hands amd two women's held sarayu hands.

This is their village tradition If someone makes a mistake, they will punish them in front of the whole village.  From hundred years this is the tradition here.

Vicky: What's this.......  seeing this photos you all decided that she was wrong and ready to punish her.... is this justice? why don't  you all give her chance to prove her innocent. Asked vicky losing his all patience.

Village head: Look boy you don't know the methods here so.... don't talk too much said village head and villagers dragged them out from house.

Saryu's total family watching this but no one tried to stop them. Her mother laxmi is crying looking her daughter taking away but she didn't say to stop.

To be continued....

It's  a very very.. very serious update and it took lot off time. it's very tough for me to write emotional parts i hope i did it well.

Is it good?

In Next part there will be another twist in sarayu's life wait for it.

Hope you like this update.

If you find any errors don't mind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 6.6K 41
She embodies precisely what every boy desires in a partner-the epitome of 'beauty and brains.' He is the kind of guy every girl envisions-intelligent...
80.3K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
3.4K 428 9
Everything was beyond expectation. Jwala never thought that one day she'll also have to come through something called ....................... Will sh...
199K 10.8K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...