Nick & Bailey

By what-she-said

**MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY** "I feel him move his open mouth up my neck, dragging his lips along my skin. His vo... More

Intro
1. Bailey
2. Bailey
3. Nick
4. Nick
5. Nick
6. Bailey
7. Nick
8. Nick
9. Bailey
10. Nick
11. Nick
12. Bailey
13. Bailey
14. Bailey
15. Bailey
16. Nick
17. Bailey
18. Bailey
19. Bailey
20. Nick
21. Bailey
22. Bailey
23. Bailey
24. Nick
25. Nick
26. Nick
27. Nick
28. Bailey
29. Bailey
30. Nick
31. Bailey
32. Bailey
33. Nick
34. Bailey
35. Bailey
36. Bailey
38. Bailey
39. Bailey
40. Bailey
41. Bailey
42. Nick
43. Nick
44. Nick
45. Nick
46. Nick
47. Nick
48. Nick
49. Nick
50. Bailey
51. Bailey
52. Nick
53. Bailey
54. Nick
55. Bailey
56. Nick
57. Bailey
58. Bailey
59. Nick
60. Nick
61. Nick
62. Bailey
63. Bailey
64. Bailey
65. Bailey
66. Nick
67. Bailey
68. Bailey
69. Bailey
Nick & Bailey now available on KU

37. Bailey

26.1K 610 209
By what-she-said

We decide to watch a movie in my room since my roommate is gone for the weekend—surprise, surprise—and Evan knocks on my door at exactly 7:00.

He has a pizza for us, and I have just one unpleasant moment when I remember the pizza box from the night of blackout. I push the thought away. Am I just never going to eat pizza again? Of course not.

"I thought you were avoiding carbs," I say playfully.

"Yeah, I'm not eating that. I got it for you."

I stare at him with my mouth hanging open. He's just going to sit there while I eat by myself? Again?

He laughs. "I'm kidding! Yesterday was my last day on the no-carb train. Now it's all about moderation, right?"

"Um...sure." Moderation has never been my strong suit.

Evan bends down to look at my movie collection. "Wow, you really like the classics."

I shrug, "Yeah. I have a soft spot for the 90's."

"That's actually pretty cool. I've never seen most of these, but I've heard of them."

I remember telling Nick about my love of the 90's. He'd given me a hard time about it, but it had made me laugh.

"Okay then, what do you want to watch? I haven't seen Austin Powers in awhile."

Evan lifts his hands on either side of him. "That works."

While the opening dance scene is playing, Evan and I get situated on my bed with the pizza between us. As I take my first bite, I realize I am starving. I haven't eaten all day. I would usually go to the dining hall for lunch, but I slept through it.

I finish my first slice of cheesy, greasy goodness and head for my second. "This pizza is fucking amazing."

Evan laughs. "I have to be honest, I've never met a girl who talks like you."

"Sorry," I say, covering my mouth full of food.

"Don't be. It's actually kind of cute."

I blush. "The words just kind of slip out. It's one of the effects of having a twin brother."

"You have a twin brother?"

"How have I not mentioned that?" I'm shocked. A part of me just assumes everyone already knows everything about me because that's how I grew up.

"Does he look like you?"

"God, no. You would never guess we were even related. He has red hair, like my mom," I think. "I'm sure I have a picture of him somewhere."

I reach around the bed post to my desk. My stomach sinks when I realize the only picture I have of him is the one with Nick. I take it down and hand it to Evan, looking away. "He's in the middle."

Evan looks at the picture thoughtfully. "I don't know. I think I can see a resemblance. Who is the other kid?"

"Ian's friend." That's the truth.

Evan hands the picture back, and I place it back on my desk, face down. Evan notices but doesn't say anything.

"So how did you like rock climbing?"

I'm glad for the subject change. "I loved it! When I reached the top, it felt like I could do anything. I'm thinking of jumping out of a plane next," I joke. 

"Seriously?"

"Maybe," I say, and then think about it. "I mean, if the opportunity arose, I don't think I would say no."

We finish the pizza and watch the movie with Evan's arm around my shoulders. It hits me again just how normal this all is. Spending a Saturday night with a boy, eating pizza, watching a movie and discussing hypothetical plane jumping situations.

Evan resituates, and in the process, pulls me closer to him. I feel the energy shift in the room. My breathing accelerates, and I feel my heart beating against my chest. I tilt my face toward his, and I see he's already looking at me. His face is full of shadows because of the glow of the television, but he is still beautiful. 

We both move into each other, bringing our mouths together.  Our tongues intertwine in a slow dance, every stroke bringing us closer and closer, until I am sitting on his lap, straddling him. His shoulders are so muscular, that when I dig my fingers into them, they don't budge.

"Bailey," he says, pulling away slightly. I sit up straight, looking down at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I like you." He says it like it's a simple thing, easy, so unlike the last boy to tell me this.

"I like you too," I reply honestly. I do. Evan is nice, funny, cute. What's not to like?

"And I know it's quick, but I need to ask..." he looks away, nervous. "Do you want to be...something more? With me? Like exclusive? Or something?"

Every word is a question. He's normally so sure of himself. I don't know this Evan. "You mean like be your girlfriend?"

He nods. "Yes. And I know it's quick, but...I don't know. If I'm with someone, I want to be only with her. And I want her to be only with me."

Nick's face flashes in my head. I push him away. "Yes," I sound much more confident than I actually feel. "I like that idea."

He smiles, and I return my mouth to his. I don't want to talk anymore. When we are kissing, I don't think about Nick, so if Evan is going to be my boyfriend, we'll just need to do a lot of kissing. I think I can deal with that.

Evan takes on a new intensity now, rushing his tongue in and out of my mouth, bringing his hands under my shirt and running them up and down my back. I try to slow him down, taking my time massaging my tongue along his, but he's having none of it. He is ready...for what, I don't know.

He picks me up with ease and lays me down on the bed, lying on top of me. He feels so large on top of me, which feels safe. Evan would never hurt me, I know that. He is too good. I feel confident that if I told him to stop right now, he would, but I don't want to.

He rolls slightly onto his side and runs his hand down my stomach. He stops at the top of my pants, "Can I?"

I wish he would stop asking so many questions. I nod.

He rubs against me, outside my panties. The lace caught between the two of us is causing an extra friction against my clit, making me moan. He begins kissing down my neck. "You are so sexy,"  he says into my skin.

"So are you," I say, and I feel him smile.

He slides a finger into me and moves it in and out stiffly, almost...uncomfortably. Plus, our rhythm is off. I can't quite figure it out, but this just isn't working for me. I bring my mouth back to his. Maybe that will help.

My phone starts ringing. I'm ashamed that my first thought is "Thank God."

I break the kiss. "I should see who that is."

He nods reluctantly, and removes his hand.

I walk across the room to my phone, and see that it's Abby. I talk to her briefly before hanging up and turning back to Evan. He's sitting up on the bed again. "Abby needs me to come get her. Apparently her friends left her, and she doesn't want to walk home alone."

Evan hops off the bed. "Of course. I'll go with you."

And I'm immediately reminded of why I like him.

We walk to the frat house, which is around ten blocks away. The autumn air is beginning to get cold, but Evan lent me his jacket, so it's not bad. Abby is very drunk and demands all my attention on the walk home, making Evan and I both laugh. We bring her to her room, and she crashes on the bed, clothes still on.

Evan walks me back to my room, five doors down, but I stop him at the doorway. "I actually think I should get to sleep. I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow."

He looks confused for a second, but then accepting. "Okay. I need to get up early to go the gym anyway."

I nod appreciatively and he adds, "But I'm glad we had that talk tonight. Are you?"

I smile. "Yes. I am." I bring my mouth back to his, and he returns my kiss. This is where we shine--kissing, with no possibility of anything more. "I just think maybe we should take it slow."

He runs his thumb along my cheekbone. "Of course. If it's for you, I'll wait as long as you need me to."

Once again, the next few chapters are written, but I still need to read through them. You can expect updates at least once a day for awhile. If it's a short chapter, I will try to do two. Thank you again for reading! Take a second to vote or comment to let me know your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
387K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
38.7M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...