How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

Chapter 32: going home

11K 158 36
By AlyssaPaige1

On Aug 27, 2012 10:20 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

>

> Chapter 32: Going home.

>

> Carsons POV

>

> "Well were going to miss you both." Ashley told us holding Mackenzie in her arms.

>

> "We'll miss you too. And little Kenzie here." I kissed her on the head. She was sleeping in ashley's arms but I kissed her anyway.

>

> "I'll miss you to kid." Jeremy told me hugging me.

>

> "Yeah yeah. I'll come see you for thanksgiving only a few months." I told him.

>

> "You better. Now get going or you'll be late for your plane." He patted my back.

>

> "But look at this cute little baby. She's so cute." I rubbed her forehead.

>

> "Yeah, she looks like me." Jeremy said.

>

> "I think she looks like her mom." Niall said and Ashley and I couldn't hold in our laughter.

>

> "Thanks bud. Ashley I take back what I said I don't like him anymore." Jeremy joked.

>

> "Well that sucks cause I do." I grabbed his hand.

>

> "Jeremy your going to make them late." Ashley scolded.

>

> "Fine, fine. Come here." He hugged me one last time.

>

> "I love you." He told me.

>

> "Love you too. I'll call you." I told him pulling away.

>

> "You better." He told me. I smiled.

>

> "Bye." I called as we walked toward their front door to get in our car.

>

>

> "So? Still like my family?" I asked laughing as we pulled toward the airport. We told my parents good bye before going to Jeremy's and Ashley's.

>

> "Yeah. Their...fun." He laughed.

>

> "Oh yeah. Lots of fun. I think Natalie liked you." I jabbed him with my elbow.

>

> "Oh yeah. She's a cutie." He laughed.

>

> "Oh my half cousin Sarah is going to be so mad that she didn't get to meet you. She's more obsessed with one direction than I was...am. Whatever." She looked out the window.

>

> "Oh so your still obsessed? I hope your favorite doesn't change. We might have a problem." He looked at me.

>

> "Hmm no my favorites still the same. Always has and will be the same. But I don't know. Lou is kinda funny." I joked with him.

>

> "Oh ouch. You'd really leave me for Lou?" He faked hurt.

>

> "No I can't now. He's with Eleanor. Guess I'm stuck with you now." I sighed shaking my head.

>

> "Way to make me feel loved." He held his heart.

>

> "Oh come on. I love you and only you. Don't worry." I grabbed his hand by his heart. He was getting good driving with one hand.

>

> "Oh thank god. I got real scared at first." He sighed rubbing his thumb on my hand.

>

> "Please." I looked out the window. I saw a couple taking a picture.

>

> "Hey Niall isn't it weird how we haven't run into any paps?" I looked at him.

>

> "Yeah. I'm not complaining though. A few days without being stalked is nice. I saw a picture on twitter of us going to the hospital and I thought that was it. But I haven't seen any around."

>

> "Oh I'm not complaining. It's nice to have you to myself. I like it." I said.

>

> "Not all to yourself. You shared me with your cousins and other family." He commented.

>

>

> "You know what I mean." I laughed at him.

>

> "Yeah I know." He laughed.

>

> We had a long drive to the airport so I pulled out Niall's Ipad and pulled up my reading app I put on it. He doesn't care. He let's me do whatever I want with his stuff. He told me I could. I let him do the same with me. We were so comfortable together. I was never this comfortable with anyone besides Charlie. Not even my brothers or anything.

>

> I pulled up a book I had been reading lately. It was a book about the boys. I read fan fiction about the boys all the time. I did before I started dating Niall. Sometimes Niall and I read books together. He likes it because he's knowing what his fans think of him. Sometimes he makes me skips parts because he doesn't like them.

>

> I was reading one book that had nothing to do with the boys. It was a real and published book called fallen. It was a good book about fallen angels. The main girl was at a new school and started falling for this boy named daniel but he didn't like her at all. He was mean to her. But some how they fall in love and he tells her that they have been in love many times in the past lives. That every time they get close and he kisses her she dies. They never get to have a good relationship. But in this life they can kiss and then the devil comes and tries to ruin their whole existence.

>

> I spent the whole time reading. I was so into the book I couldn't stop even the few times Niall stopped to get gas or food or anything. I was glued to the book. It was just to good to put down.

>

> "Love. You have to stop now." Niall laughed at me.

>

> "I can't almost done. Three more pages." I told him not looking up.

>

> "Were at the airport and theres paps everywhere." He told me.

>

> I looked up to see he was right. We were pulling into the airport and I could see paps snapping pictures. Guess I spoke to soon earlier.

>

> "Great." I looked at them then back to my book . Three pages left I just need to finish.

>

> I read as Niall laughed at me pulling into the parking lot.

>

> "Come on Love you can finish once we've gone through security."

>

> "Fine. How are we suppose to get through that mob?" I asked looking at them.

>

> "With security. Paul had a group of security waiting for us. See." He pointed and I saw them pushing through the crowed to get to us.

>

> "Alright stay in the car until I get out and can help you out. okay?" He looked at me as the lights went off frantically in our faces.

>

> "Alright." He kisses my cheek and the flashes go off like crazy.

>

> Then he hops out as security circle him and help him to my door. He opened it and helped me out. He held me close as security got tight around us keeping us from paps and fans. I felt like I was going to pass out. I can't stand big crowds like this. I was seeing black spots and my knees grew week.

>

> "Niall." I barley whispered.

>

> I didn't know if he herd me over all the noise and everyone screaming questions at us. But I think he saw how I was trying to grab onto him tighter because my knees were about to give out and a cold sweat was breaking out on my forehead.

>

> The security in front of us was telling paps to move as we pushed through the crowd.

>

> "Niall I'm going to pass out." I whispered just as my knees gave out and I fell into Niall.

>

> "Carson! Carson are you alright?" He caught me before I fell.

>

> I was seeing spots all over. My mouth was so dry and my legs felt like jello.

>

> "The crowd." I told him. He nodded hearing me this time. He picked me up bridal style.

>

> "Niall?! Whats wrong with her?! Is she sick?!" I herd one pap yell.

>

> Many more were yelling questions to him. Security pushed us threw the rest of the crowd Niall carring me the whole way. I lay limp in his arms still feeling slightly dizzy. When we got inside he set me on his lap in a chair. The lights still going off like crazy in outside.

>

> "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Niall asked me smoothing my hair.

>

> "No." I sat their. I was feeling a little better. My head wasn't spinning as bad as before. I still felt weak.

>

> "Was it all the people?" He asked his face still filled with concern.

>

> "Yeah." I squeaked out.

>

> "Alright. It's okay. Their gone now. Can you walk?" He asked.

>

> "I think. I don't feel as bad now." I told him.

>

> He slowly sat me on my feet but didn't let me go as I stood up. My legs didn't feel shaky or anything. They felt normal and fine. The only thing wrong was I was still a little weird feeling.

>

> "I can walk." I told him. He just held the small of my back.

>

> I started walking ignoring the looks people were giving us. Niall lead me to our terminal. He still held me as close as I could get as we went threw security. We made it threw and we sat waiting for our plane to be called. He held me close me pushed into his side and had his arm around my shoulders.

>

> "Do you need anything? Water?" He rubbed my back.

>

> "No. Just want to sit here." I told him. He kissed my forehead and we sat their waiting.

>

> "Now boarding flight 432 to London." A voice told us.

>

> We got up and we grabbed the bags security had brought us. He lead me to terminal and we boarded the plane. We found our way to our first class seats.

>

> "How are you feeling?" He asked I could tell he was worried.

>

> "Fine." I replied. Truth is I had a major headache and I felt off.

>

> "I'm sorry. This is my fault." He said looking down.

>

> "Hey, look at me." He did. "It's not your fault. I just couldn't handle that crowd. I don't know why. I have before. I just couldn't then. I'm the one that should be sorry."

>

> "No you shouldn't if it weren't for me then you wouldn't have to be all shaken up like this. "

>

> "No Niall. Please don't. Really it was just the crowd." I told him. "Please don't."

>

> "Alright fine. You should relax and breathe take a nap."

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> It doesn't help I've been glued to the hunger games and looking up one direction facts with my sisters friend.

>

> We decided were going to start a two things. 1) get more Nandos in America because there are not alot like maybe ten. And none in Indiana and I really want some.

>

> and 2) get all the directioners together and then seperate us from all the haters and then we can be all surrounded with eachother then she said we should have a hunger games for the haters just have them kill eachother and im like......eh sure why not. But i think its kind of extreme so we should just move all the directioners to London and all the haters to america. I'm okay with this.

>

> My throat is killing me. When I'm sick I carry a giraffe around with me. Its my stuffed giraffe and I love him. Cause I'm obsessed with giraffes I have been for like years now. And I fan girled when I found out Niall loves them too and our birthdays are only three days apart. Mines the tenth and his is the 13th. 3 days!

>

> I went to the doctor today with makayla and our mommies and we both have strep so were staying home tomorrow. Yay. I hate missing school because of make up work.

>

> So were laying in bed all day tomorrow. woot. And watching movies and junks. Makayla made me pretend I was a baby bear in a mommies belly where my blanket was the belly so I had the mommy give birth to me and it was really funny and odd.

>

> Oh well I love her. Even though shes a meany to me. Jk...a little.

>

> Well going to bed now night night.

>

> so vote comment and fan. Love you all!

>

> Xx-alyssa

>

>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
34K 1.6K 20
➵ "i'm sorry, i just can't be someone's secret..." © teilip , 2021 completed.
1M 40.3K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
50.4K 1.7K 38
Kelli Berglund, the new girl who doesn't know anything about anyone in town, she wouldn't be the definition of a good girl, but also not a bad girl...