From Me To You

moraave

Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more op... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Settling
Chapter 2 - Hala Madrid
Chapter 3 - Plaza Mayor
Chapter 4 - Training
Chapter 5 - Madrid To Miami
Chapter 6 - Selección Colombia
Chapter 7 - Seleção
Chapter 8 - Miami to New Jersey
Chapter 9 - PATH Train Back Home
Chapter 10 - Pékerman
Chapter 11 - New York to Madrid
Chapter 12 - Madrid to Warszawa
Chapter 13 - Kroos
Chapter 14 - El Clásico
Chapter 15 - After Party
Chapter 16 - Salomé
Chapter 17 - Luis Enrique
Chapter 18 - Palacio de Cristal
Chapter 19 - Madrid to Barcelona
Chapter 20 - Oscar
Chapter 21 - Adidas and Carlo
Chapter 22 - Last Assignment
Chapter 23 - Leaving
Chapter 24 - Madrid to Dubai
Chapter 25 - Madrid to Medellín
Chapter 26 - Davi
Chapter 27 - Moving In
Chapter 29 - Culé
Chapter 30 - Barcelona to Buenos Aires
Chapter 31 - Buenos Aires to São Paulo
Chapter 32 - São Paulo to Cali
Chapter 33 - Cali to Ibagué
Chapter 34 - El Palmar
Chapter 35 - Bogotá to Madrid
Chapter 36 - Nike
Chapter 37 - Ospina
Chapter 38 - Lionel and Antonella
Chapter 39 - Break
Chapter 40 - Tourist
Chapter 41 - Happy
Chapter 42 - New York to Barcelona
Chapter 43 - Goodbye
Chapter 44 - Friendly Match
Chapter 45 - Red Card
Chapter 46 - Marcelo Says So
Chapter 47 - Editor In Chief
Chapter 48 - We Would Never
Chapter 49 - Barcelona to Madrid
Chapter 50 - James
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter 28 - Neymar

2.6K 66 7
moraave

I get out of work the next day and take a taxi back to Neymar's.

He finally had to train today so he had no time to pick me up which is good since I insisted on him not doing so.

I arrive at his place and ring the bell, knowing Carolina was in there with Davi.

I smile at her as she does the same back once the door opens and she asks me how my day went.

"Great, yeah," I tell her as I greet Davi. "Finally had work to do today."

"But it's only your second day," she states as she comes back into the kitchen to finish feeding Davi.

"I have a ton of things to set up before meeting the guys tomorrow," I explain as I settle my things on the counter and look for a bottle of water.

"Your job really does sound amazing," she looks back at me.

"It's a dream," I tell her. "A stressful dream."

"Try this little monster," she says pinching Davi's nose then kissing it right after.

"Your son is beyond perfect," I assure her as I head to my room to leave everything there and change.

I come back a moment later and Carolina is cleaning up.

"Thank you," she says.

"It's true-"

"No, just thank you for how you treat Davi," she smiles as she shuts off the sink. "And Neymar."

I stay quiet, a bit confused about the second part.

"My pleasure," I assure her as I go on and help her with the dishes.

"I know Neymar really likes you, and I can see why," Carolina starts. "You're one of- the only girl I approve of. Everyone uses Davi as a gateway to Neymar but you truly care and you're, excuse my French, not full of shit."

I chuckle at the last part.

"Most girls he brings home are?" I ask.

"You wouldn't believe," she rolls her eyes. "I don't know, I just felt like I had to give you the obligatory 'be careful how you treat my son' speech but I know now that I don't."

"You don't have to worry-"

"But here's my obligatory 'be careful how you treat Neymar' speech," Carolina says in all seriousness. "I know you're a really smart girl and not at all after him for his name, that's if you do like him back, but Neymar means a lot to me and my son. Don't hurt him."

I take in all that she said. I would never want to hurt Neymar, but I see now that I either tell him our relationship is strictly professional or I give into the feeling creeping up inside me whenever I see him.

"Of course, I understand," I tell her.

Neymar arrives home a while later as Carolina and I are sat talking in the living room whilst Davi watches a children's program.

"How was your day?" Carolina asks.

He looks absolutely exhausted when Davi comes running up to him.

"Good," he simply states.

"We don't have to go out tonight," I tell him.

"Oh yes we do," he says, walking over to the both of us.

"You two are going out?" Carolina asks. "Good now I have an excuse to take Davi back home," she smiles.

Neymar kisses him real quick before handing him back to Carolina.

"He's all yours," he speaks before getting up.

Neymar says his goodbyes to Carolina and Davi, then heads straight to the shower as I offer to walk them to her car.

I say my goodbyes and good nights and head back inside to also take a shower.

Neymar is hopping out of the shower as I ask him if I should dress up.

"Surprise me," he smirks as he leaves.

I take a quick shower right after him and pull out a dress from the box labeled 'night-out' by Marcelo.

I check my phone again and nothing from James. Get over him, I tell myself.

"Wow," is all I get in response when Neymar sees me all glammed up and ready.

"You clean up nicely too," I say as I straighten his collar.

"You're breathtaking," he whispers in my ear before leaving a kiss on my cheek.

We arrive at the restaurant and everything is already set up for his arrival; of course it would be.

The dinner was really nice, for lack of a better word. Neymar and I just laughed through out the whole dinner and I finally managed to get him to tell me about his teammates a little. He just inquired about New York and all my friends till observing that he has to come and visit one day.

In the car ride home I start to think about what Carolina said earlier today and I look over at Neymar. I can't help but smile when I look at him and he turns to look at me and chuckles a little, asking if there's something on his face. I grab his hand and he grabs mine back. He really did manage to make me fall for him.

We each wish each other a good night then head to our rooms. There were plenty of opportunities for him to kiss me, but he took none and I resent him for that as I climb into bed.

My phone lights up with a call. A photo of James and me fills the screen.

"I couldn't sleep," he states making me smile a bit.

"I just got home," I tell him.

"How's the new apartment? As small as the old one?" He mocks me.

"On the contrary, this place is a mansion," I being to speak only hearing him laugh on the other side. "No, I'm staying with Neymar until I find a place."

"Are you now?" His tone changes.

"That I am," I sit up in bed. "That I am."

I ask him how he's been and he does the same back. We talk about the move, his family, my family, Dubai and keep it short and sweet. The tension is gone by the end of the call and everything is back to normal, making me glad.

"Sweet dreams, James," I speak.

"Sweet dreams, Kat."

It's around one in the morning and I really should be going to sleep but I'm craving something sweet so I sneak over to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and spot a chocolate bar on the side then quickly shut the door.

"That's mine," Neymar speaks in the dark, making me jump. "Didn't mean to scare you."

The light in the kitchen isn't turned on and I hop onto the counter like I always do, the fridge light and moonlight the only thing illuminating either of us.

Neymar takes out a carton of ice cream and takes out a spoon from a drawer.

He stands by my side and takes a spoonful, but offers it to me instead and I take it.

"You can have the chocolate, I don't mind," he says.

"I mind, I'm already living with you and we're not even dating."

"Yet," he corrects me. "I had a lot of fun tonight, Kat. I really like you."

I swallow my pride and look back at him.

"I really like you too."

The look he gives me makes me smile and cover my face only to have my hands be pulled down by his.

"Seriously?" He asks a bit in shock.

"You win," I tell him. "I like you, Neymar."

He feeds me another spoonful of ice cream, then he takes one himself.

"I've been thinking," he says with a full mouth. "Those boxes don't need to go anywhere and this house is really empty."

"You're delusional-"

"Hey, you like me now, don't you?" He interrupts me.

"That's beside the point," I start. "I just met you."

"I've known you for six months," he says.

"Six months? Really?"

I take in the fact that it's already March and I've been in Spain for seven months.

"Don't deny me this, Kat." He begins to speak. "It's not just because I like you, I just want to help a friend out and I hope you'd do the same if I was in your position."

I begin to nod and realize that he's just being a nice person. I'm still against the idea but like he said I shouldn't deny him.

"Alright," I nod. "We can unpack this weekend."

I just receive a huge grin and a hug in return. His proximity is killing me.

As he places the spoon back in the carton, I catch a glimpse of his hand.

I grab at his hand and slide the ring off his pinkie.

"I believe this is mine," I glare at him.

He gives me a cheeky grin and steps to his left, right in front of me. I slide a bit off the counter but he puts his hand on my hip, keeping me in place. Neymar takes the opportunity to stand in between my now open legs and I feel my breath pacing itself.

"And I believe you left that in my room back in September," he finally speaks.

"Finders keepers isn't actually a thing," I respond, my voice getting notably raspier.

"It really does calm nerves," He says, joining the rough whispers that fill the kitchen.

I look into his eyes as he stares back into mine. With his left hand on my thigh and his right one on my lower back, I am locked in place.

I finally accept that I cannot trust myself with him.

"Kiss me," I tell him.

He keeps his eyes locked on mine for another minute then looks at my lips.

I feel my jaw tense and my body yearn for his lips on mine.

"Not yet," he whispers.

With that he moves to the crane of my neck and leaves a light kiss on it.

He then let's go of me and walks to his room. I was left sitting there, craving more.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

320K 5.9K 31
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. » © Iionelmessi 2016.
781 17 14
𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 {𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧} : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥; 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨�...
Our Fake Relationship. James Rodriguez ~

Любовные романы

177K 4.7K 35
Isabella Florenzi is a 21 year old italian, med school undergraduate. Isabella goes to Spain to do med school but also to be closer to her boyfriend...