SHE IS A SASAENG | Kim Taehyu...

By taefected

I used to be a fan of BTS. Life gets busy so I stopped being crazy about them unlike the old me. One day, I h... More

0: prologue
1: 18 Hours
2: Back Home
4: BigHit
5: Conference
6: Scars
7: Precious
8: Mischevious
9: Test the Waters
10: Little Actions
11: Beautiful
12: To Me
13: Fight
14: Unpredictable
15: Chased
16: A Fangirl's Confession
17: Art
18: Weird
19: BBQ
20: Questions
21: Fan Fiction like situation
22: Woods
23: Kindness
24: Revealed
25: Powerful
26: Together
27: Choco Choco
28: Date
29: Good guy, Bad guy
30: Lie
31: Gentleman
32: Wrestle
33: Tea Spilled
34: Insane
35: Sweet Night
36: Morning You
37: Oh, so Full
38: The One
39: Crazy
40: Tell you a Secret
41: Understanding
42: Love
43: Disbelief
44: Recall
45: Desires
46: Explain
47: Hundred Percent
48: Fear
49: Sweet Talk
50: Yearning
51: Safe
52: Perfect
53: Epiphany
54: Consequences
55: Dreamy
56: Truth
57: Horror
58: Closure
59: Bad Dream
60: Guardian Angel
61: First
62: Strawberries
63: Epilogue
64: Bonus

3: Backlash

21.7K 1K 360
By taefected

"Minhee, what the actual fuck?! How—", Yerin lost her words as her brain stopped functioning for a brief moment when she saw the news.

"V was on the same plane with you?", she asked, her voice lowered through the phone.

"Yes. Yes, he was.  His seat was even next to mine and I swear. It was pure coincidence! We even talked and stuffs but we decided not to anymore once we reached Korea, afraid that something like this would happen.", I sighed.

"We didn't even talk! We were just on the same fucking plane so it's normal for everyone to exit throughout the same path. I don't get why they assumed that I am a sasaeng just because I walked behind him?", I groaned, feeling fed up of the entire situation.

"But damn girl. You were checking him out so obviously.", she laughed, causing me to scoff.

"Oh, please. If it were Jungkook, you would practically jump onto him and scare the poor guy out of his wits."

"You're not wrong~", she giggled. "Anyways, what are you going to do about this though? Your face is clearly displayed in those photos."

"I don't know, Yerin. I absolutely don't know.", I sighed.

"Let's hope people don't recognize you.", she said.

"Yeah—"

My sentence was cut off when my phone flooded with hundreds of Instagram notifications.

"What's the matter?", my best friend asked but I couldn't respond to her. My eyes were on those mean messages and dead threats.

"We found you! Do you think you can just follow wherever a BTS member goes just because you are rich?"

"You are sick! You are not an ARMY. You are just obsessed with him."

"LEAVE THE BOYS ALONE. Someone like you don't deserve to exist! If you follow them one more time, we will take action! Don't underestimate us."

My breath hitched seeing all those messages as tears formed in my eyes.

"Minhee, you there?", she asked in a worried tone.

"Ye-Yerin.", I stuttered.

"What? What's wrong?"

"They found me.", my voice was barely above a whisper.

"What?! How?!", she yelled.

"They found my instagram.", I gulped.

"Holy shit. What did they say to you?"

"Mean stuffs. Dead threats—"

"This is insane! What the actual fuck?", I noticed Yerin's angered voice. "They are so stupid. Fucking media, creating every single shit into drama. Look, no need to feel sad or depressed about this, yeah? You yourself knows that you ain't a sasaeng. Those mean messages don't count."

"I-I know.", I managed to say.

"Good! Taehyung knows that you aren't one too so he will do something about it. Don't worry.", she assured.

"I hope so."

_______

The next day, I came downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. They were all in the dining room, waiting for me in their seats.

"Yo, sasaeng! How did your wooing go?", Minho, my brother teased and I just simply glared at him, before sitting down.

"Don't get mad, darling. You know your brother just loves teasing you.", my mother rubbed my back in soothing circles, causing me to sigh.

"Are you okay? How are you coping up with those mean stuffs on your Instagram?", my father asked.

"I deactivated my account for the time being."

"Isn't that running away?", Minho tilted his head in confusion.

"I don't have a choice. I know they aren't true but seeing all those mean comments and messages this much kinda gets me. I have never received this much hate in my life before.", I explained.

"Eh. You are going to launch a new fashion brand of your own. With the name of our parents, there's no doubt your business will bloom. You are definitely going to become popular so you have to be able to handle these kind of things.", my brother said and I sighed.

"I hate it when you are right."

He dabbed, causing everyone at the table to laugh.

_______

I decided to go on a coffee date with Yerin later that day. It used to be our favorite study place when we were highschool students.

The days when we used to study, fangirl about BTS, drink and eat there whole day. That place is filled with unforgettable memories for the two of us. Basically, our teenage days were mostly spent there.

"God, your habit of being late to everything never changes!", Yerin scolded me.

"I am sorry. I was trying to find my bank card.", I tried to catch my breath as I sat down in front of her.

"You and your reasons.", she rolled eyes and I shrugged.

"Aren't you going to order something?", she asked.

"Course, I am. Be back in a minute.", I rushed to the counter.

"Hiya. Can I get a cup of latte, please?", I asked and the girl from the cashier frowned, earning a questioning look from me.

"Ah! You are that crazy sasaeng fan from the airport!", she pointed at me, face scrunched in disgust. Her loud voice earned attention from all the customers in the café.

"I have to take a picture of you.", she quickly grabbed her phone inside her apron's pocket.

"What—"

My sentence was cut off when she took a picture of me, everything happened so fast for my brain to function.

Please stop.

"I am going to share news about you on Twitter, you crazy bitch—"

Yerin snatched away her phone and threw it across the floor, earning a gasp from her and wide eyes from me. She then looked at the cashier girl with an emotionless face.

"What do you think you are doing?!", she shrieked.

"I threw your phone away.", Yerin shrugged.

"Of course I know that! What gives you the right to do it?! Do you know how much that phone cost—"

Her sentence was cut off when Yerin threw money right at her face. "Here, enough?", she asked and the girl even grew angrier.

"You think I will let it slide just by giving me money, huh? I am not letting this go! I am going to tell the police—"

"Oh, yeah? You are going to take it to the court? Go ahead little one. Let's see whether throwing your phone away or taking a picture of a person without their permission and posting it on social media will win."

Yerin's stern words made the girl gulp.

"You say this stuff to me but you think your friend is any better than me? She literally followed an idol, invading his privacy—"

"God, do you kids literally believe everything that the media says?", Yerin groaned. "I am so done with this shit. Let's leave, Minhee."

Yerin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the scene. Once she reached the door, she turned around to look at the cashier girl, eyes landing on her name batch.

"Han Sori, right? I am telling this to your manager and make sure you are getting fired for mistreating a loyal customer.", she spat before exiting the café.

"This is ridiculous! Kids these days are so—"

Yerin's sentence was cut off when a black Alphard car stopped in front of us, earning our attentions.

The car door slid opened and my eyes gone wide, seeing the man in front of me.

"Hey, it's been awhile.", he flashed a smile.

Yerin's jaws dropped and I couldn't utter a word as my wide eyes examined his handsome face. He giggled seeing our reactions.

"Surprised much?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 435 42
I felt someone's lips pressed onto my neck. They felt soft, warm, magical. I didn't open my eyes out of pure pleasure. I felt amazing. No one's ever...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
9.4K 305 10
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...
610K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...