ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU? 「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ...

By Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· "Who are you?" ·•·•· Hidden in the dark are numerous things we wish not to see. But what if the truth... More

ΩΠΣ
TШΩ
THRΣΣ
ҒΩUR
ҒI∇Σ
SIX
SΣ∇ΣΠ
ΣIGHT
ΠIΠΣ
TΣΠ
ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣL∇Σ
THIRTΣΣΠ
ҒΩURTΣΣΠ
ҒIҒTΣΣΠ
SIXTΣΣΠ
SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ
ΣIGHTΣΣΠ
ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ
TШΣΠTΨ ΩΠΣ
TШΣΠTΨ TШΩ
TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ
TШΣΠTΨ ҒΩUR
TШΣΠTΨ ҒI∇Σ
TШΣΠTΨ SIX
TШΣΠTΨ SΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ ΣIGHT
TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ
THIRTΨ
THIRTΨ ΩΠΣ
THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

THIRTΨ TШΩ

224 8 4
By Sweet_Vampira

By the said room the blond sat in the few couches, patiently waited for each person to be seated.

Her now crimson eyes followed each movements of the group.

Upon the last person sat, she opened her mouth; canines protruding as she does so.

"Alright, ask anything you want from me."

Lazily placing her chin on the back of her hand, her dominant arm rested on the armrest.

Before anyone can speak, the other blonde haired girl used her small voice to ask the question everyone was curios about.

"What are you?"

This made the conners of Asagi's mouth rise up for a short while.

"You said you were a human when I asked if you were a vampire when I asked you before... why did you lie?"

Asagi's reddened eyes had that dead look as it bore to Yui's sherbet pink ones.

"Guess your memories were quite vague from before huh?"

The fanged blond statement made the other blonde crunch her brows from confusion..

"Let me phrase what we talked before then, you asked me if I were a vampire, that was correct. But I didn't said I wasn't a vampire, what I said was 'I'm not like them', remember?"

Upon saying so lethargically, Yui reminisced of details that day.

"But y-your eyes... they're red."

Stuttered the poor girl.

"They've always been red, so what of it? Just because they're red, doesn't mean I'm a vampire, not all people who have red eyes are vampires."

Once more answered Asagi as if she had no life, and uninterested.

"Then what are you?"

The bespectacled Sakamaki interjected on the girl's conversation.

"Hmm... what really... that's the real question."

Asagi trailed off, dragging her eyes sideward.

"Excuse me?"

A bit irritated, Reiji retorted.

Before the red eyed girl could answer her head flung forward.

The Sakamaki brothers and Yui gaped at the sight.

"Chi, they're here for answers so don't answer them with half assed ones."

Asagi slowly turned her gaze to the person who just smacked her head.

"Just look at these people, they already went through a lot and they were even hungry upon hours of waiting for you to wake up, and you didn't even thought that your place doesn't have food and even clothes for them too."

Chloe sassed, she was the perpetrator.

"Are you guilt tripping me?"

"Maybe a little."

The mage let out a soft chuckle.

"I'll help you explain if ya want."

Sighing, Asagi turned her gaze once more to the group.

"I answered vaguely, cause I myself don't know what I am."

Asagi's words made each of the spectators all at sea.

"Well you see Chi here, might actually be a hybrid."

Seeing all the befuddled faces of the group, Chloe started explaining.

"Then I'm assuming you're a half vampire and the other half is human? If I remember correctly you once said you were related to humans."

The boy with specs once more pressed for answers.

"Īe."

Chloe sighed, facepalming upon seeing demented faces once more.

"Here you are again with your vague answers."

"Well explain it to them."

"I said I'll help explain, not do all the explaining."

"Meh, what's the difference? Besides its you who volunteered."

"I could smack you right now, you know that."

"And I won't even feel it."

"Sometimes I wish you weren't analgesic."

The group watched bemused how both could talk casually in the situation they were.

A fake cough as heard, courtesy to Laito.

"Well back to the topic, as we said Chi is in fact a hybrid, not just by two creatures though."

"Hold on Chloe-san, a hybrid not just two but more?"

The fedora donning boy asked.

"Yep."

It was Asagi who shortly answered.

"That's news..."

Reiji thought out loud.

"I know right?"

Chloe agreed with the dark haired vampire.

"Chotto matte, what's news?"

Yui asked totally baffled.

"Couldn't blame you though, practically everything you're hearing here is news to you."

Stated Asagi, who clearly looked uninterested, she wasn't sitting properly in the couch anymore.

"Well you see Yui, a hybrid is already rare, especially with genetics fighting for compatibility on the body of a hybrid. Some baby hybrids die off after being given birth to, that's why they are rare."

Affirmed by Chloe.

"That's only two creatures mixed right?"

Chloe nodded at Yui's question.

"So what's your other race kyonyū? It's cool you have three creatures traits mixed in you."

The red headed boy asked.

"I never said it was three, and I told you to quit calling me by that stupid nickname."

Laggard-ly Asagi replied, there was sudden silence.

"Wait what?"

Laito paused.

"I heard clearly right? She said it wasn't just three."

Ayato questioned.

"It appears so."

Reiji accepted the words spilling out.

It's rather, he had no choice but to accept, everything that happened made him prone to being shocked with new information spewing.

"Quite a shocker right? Well as said it's not just three, but more."

Chloe felt sorry for the group, but they needed too for disclosure.

"So what are you made off?"

Questioned Laito.

Bothered faces were aimed at the fedora donning boy.

"I will admit that I was grammatically incorrect there, but you get the point right?"

"Well from what we observed, I have the traits of vampires, demons, sirens... and yeh humans."

"Four huh? Surely, they aren't balanced, do you have a predominant side?"

Asked Reiji, interested.

Of course he was, a hybrid of not just two, but four creatures was in front of him.

"My demon side would be the dominant one."

"You must be a succubus then minx-chan~?"

Laito purred, licking his lips.

"Permission to punch?"

Chloe asked quite seriously.

"Permission granted."

Affirmed Asagi with a smirk.

Chloe then made her way to Laito.

"C-Chloe-san chotto matte-"

Laito was unable to further continue when Chloe landed a punch straight in the face.

"Arigato ne Clo."

"Hai hai."

The mage then went back to Asagi's side, taking a seat beside the teen.

"That sure was one heck of a punch, I think it wracked my brain."

"You kinda deserved that just so you know, I heard you wanting to bang me when I was fighting. And if ya want, you can be my dummy when I practice hollering my daggers."

"Wait so the dagger grazing my cheek was on purpose?"

The perverted triplet asked, soothing his sore nose, which was actually bleeding.

"Yeh, that was on purpose."

"Minx-chan is so mean~"

Laito chirpped.

"Do you really want me to make you my target for practice? Just say so."

As Asagi said threateningly, she whipped out one of her daggers, trowing it up slowly and catching it playfully.

Laito laughed awkwardly, with his hands up in defeat he shook his head.

"I've always wanted to ask where you get those daggers of yours. How they appear from thin air."

Divulged the dark haired bespectacled boy.

"Oh? That's simple, you see this black smoke?"

After asking, black smoke appeared in front of Asagi's extended hand.

"Well, they're like these black magic particles that I can control... bare with my explanations, I don't know what they're called okay? And I just compress them to shapes, for example is a dagger-"

Somehow manipulating the particles, the formless smoke took shape of a dagger.

"-and voila, I have a dagger that appears out of thin air."

"Fascinating... I haven't heard of smoke that is transcended into weapons."

Declared Reiji.

"It's not only weapons. The bodysuit I wore before is manifested from the smoke too."

"Truly interesting indeed."

"I just thought of something, you're an idol right Asagi-chan? Then the siren side of you would be a great help, ne Teddy?"

Kanato finally talked.

"Wait, you won't turn into those gross siren forms right?"

Ayato interjected.

"Unfortunately I can't shift into that form, I only got the alluring voice."

"Why do you sound disappointed though?"

Asked once more by the red headed boy.

"It's nice to scare people every once in while, you know that?"

Asagi showed a smile full with malice.

Which somehow gave shivers to their spines.

"Seriously Chi, stop you're showing your sadistic side again."

Sighed Chloe.

"Well it's not my fault I'm like this."

The blonde's face reverted once more to its nonchalant state, as she twisted a strand of her hair.

"Since I'm technically not human, I hope that answered both your questions of how I was sent to protect you guys?"

Asagi asked without looking at the two boys she was pertaining too.

The spectators who wasn't mentioned to, were confused but somehow got a gist.

"Then why didn't you just told us before when we first met that you were non-human?"

In the same manner of how lethargic Asagi spoke, Shu questioned.

"That's because I thought I could protect you guys without all of you having to know. I mean I thought I was only gonna stay a few weeks at the Sakamaki estate. Turns out the sly fox of a father you lot have planned to have me stay longer without my consent. I swear I'm gonna murder him."

On the last sentence, Asagi said it low tone which the vampires and Chloe who was close to the teen were the ones who heard clearly, for Yui it was inaudible.

Oh please, do the favor for us.

The Sakamakis all had the same thought.

"So do you guys have anymore questions? Go ahead shoot."

"What's with the Red Eyed Viper gig with those Elementalists?"

Ayato blurted out, somehow they weren't as tense as before now, digesting everything that was talked about.

"Well..."

Asagi trailed off.

"Chi you sure ya wanna tell them?"

Urged Chloe, perturbed.

"They saw it already, there's no escaping now."

Chloe sighed and gave the signal for her friend to continue.

"Red Eyed Viper my alias, don't call me that though in public, Asagi and REV- for short- are different people, okay? That's why I bother to shift to another form."

"Why do we have to hide it though? I think it's cool."

Laito intervened.

"Well that's what you think."

"Hmm, why is that?"

Hummed the fedora donning vampire.

"Well REV is an assassin while Red is an idol, get the picture?"

Apathetically answered the blonde.

"I see, I see, it is better to keep it a secret I suppose."

Insouciantly the red head agreed.

"Wait a minute! You're all too lax about her being an assassin?!"

Frantically Yui probed scared to her wits that she was living with an assassin.

"Oi, Chichinashi that's your concern? We all just found out she's a hybrid, A FREAKING HYBRID of creatures that you didn't even know existed and you're worried about her being an assassin?"

Ayato let out the fact that when Asagi spoke of her race, Yui was silent and now knowing that she was a killer.

Yui became silent at the red head's words.

"Look guys REV is known as an assassin, but she only kills when she's ordered or permitted to. Also this girl here never killed an innocent person, I can vouch for that, but Chi is not just a killer okay? We only follow orders from our boss and one of those missions are disposing of corrupted and evil underworlders that are a threat to peace."

"Hey Clo, ya kinda spilled a lot of beans there. I'm not answering any questions related to our work if they'll ask."

"Oh shit."

Cursed the female mage on her vernacular.

"Ne ne, what's your work Chloe-san? Asagi-chan?"

And there goes the start of questions, courtesy to Kanato.

"Is it alright that I disclose our information to them?"

Excessively chary the dark haired mage asked.

"I told you there's no escaping it."

Languidly replied the blonde hybrid.

The dark haired woman sighed before finally deciding to answer the question of the Lolita boy.

"Well... we're spies."

"Spies? What do you guys do?"

The red headed narcissist asked, the mage looked at her friend, who only signaled to continue.

"Well at the moment we're assigned to investigate an entertainment, if it's really doing bad stuff or not."

"What she said."

Asagi interjected.

"Are you guys curious which entertainment we're investigating?"

She added, the boys and Yui nodded interested.

"It's LIVEnt."

"Wait a minute... LIV Entertainment? Isn't that the one your contracted to?"

The only human inside the building asked remembering Asagi's idol work.

"Yes, me being an idol, Clo here being a make-up artist, and Cole as an assistant there are part of our mission."

"I thought you didn't wanna explain our work?"

"Y'know how bipolar I am right?"

"Hnng... can't help it I guess."

"Tell them instead how LIVEnt is just a guise."

"Alright alright sheesh, you bipolar."

Chloe breathed in before explaining.

"So as Yui said LIVEnt is where Chi here is contracted as an idol, and you know that us working for them is plan of the mission. LIVEnt is actually an company filled with people that are non-human."

"Huh? Wait you mean-"

"Hai, LIVEnt is a den of underworlders."

Intervened the mage before the human could finish asking.

"And having the underworlders work as celebrities makes them 'safe' from their enemies. Simply because they're 'famous' they feel secured that they won't be targeted."

"Hmm, supernaturals disguising as human celebrities are a smart move, they can benefit from it highly."

Reiji mused pinching his chin.

"Not exactly."

The blonde girl voiced out.

"Why is that?"

"To answer that is because being celebrities are a guise too."

In stead, Chloe answered the dark haired vampire's question.

"Like the agency we originally work for, LIVEnt employers are agents too, they too work on disposing corrupt supernaturals but sometimes..."

The mage trailed off, hesitating.

"Sometimes they dispose their own comrades."

Bluntly Asagi said those words, stretching her arms in the process.

"Sitting down for quite a while really had my blood not circulate."

She added without an ounce of thought.

"W-what?! Their own comrade?!"

Exclaimed Yui, incredulously.

"Oh let me rephrase that, I meant former comrade. Those former comrades are either people who defected from the company without their employee's permission, people who found out of secrets the company have and the higher ups doesn't trust them, and people who are useless to the company."

"Why... why would they do that?"

The girl asked with a quivering voice, her hands clenching to fists.

Asagi looked at the other blonde tediously.

"To silence them, that's what."

Yui looked taken aback facing the younger blonde who's eyes bore a monotonous look.

"Of course we haven't confirmed it ourselves, we only heard it from one of our ally who's working undercover with us. Also, let's drift to other questions, I don't want to get punished severely by our boss for disclosing information."

Chloe added, hoping to ease Yui's conflicted state.

"Wait before starting with new questions I just want to confirm things."

The bespectacled boy started, when no one interposed he continued.

"So the three of you are spies and sent to infiltrate a suspicious entertainment call LIV Entertainment?"

The two females sharing the same recliner nodded in chorus.

"LIV Entertainment is a company with supernaturals that are agents guised as idols and whatnot, correct?"

The two nodded once more.

"Basically a summary of what we discussed."

Asabi nonchalantly commented.

"I understand those, but I'm curious to know what Chloe-san and Cole-san are. Clearly you two aren't human too with what you've displayed, on my observation are you two perhaps witches or mages?"

"Oh? Both me and my brother are mages. I guess since both races are similar you can mistake both."

"Hai, and one more, are you both Deutschen? I heard you cursed in German a while ago."

"Oh you noticed that? Well yes we are both Deutschen, I believe you speak deutsch too?"

"Ja, ich will. (Yes, I do)"

"Nett! Das ist toll! (Nice! Thats cool!)"

"Do guys still have questions?"

Exhorted the crimson eyed female as Reiji and Chloe banter quietly in the background on the latter's vernacular.

"Wanna have sex with me later?"

And so without shame, perversely Laito boldly asked.

A dagger was propelled at the vampire stopping merely centimeters from the middle of his eyes.

"Are you that desperate to be my practice target?"

The blonde glared at the fedora wearing red head, her crimson eyes glowing ever so captivating.

Laughing nervously, the boy leaned back to distance himself from the dagger.

As he does so the small weapon also advanced, not shortening their distance.

"For now I will respectfully decline, minx-chan."

With a small wave of her fingers the dagger dissipate to smoke, the fedora donning male breathed a sigh of relief.

"Anymore questions that aren't retarded? You can ask questions about the twins too if ya want."

Asagi questioned, bringing her feet up on the couch, sitting cross legged.

"What do you feed on? Can you feed on blood, souls, and humans?"

The narcissistic red head asked, Yui looked bothered upon hearing the line up.

"Blood yes, souls yes, and no I don't feed on human flesh if that's what you're pertaining, to my siren side that is. I's just... just gross man, also I said I can't shift to a sirens grotesque form remember? One would need the sharp incisors a siren is known for to do the task."

Ayato nodded in understanding.

"Which do you prefer then? Blood or souls?"

The purple headed boy asked.

"Since my demon side is more dominant, I go for souls."

"A-anno, it might be stupid for me t-to ask but I don't really follow on the conversation. S-souls? How... do you even eat souls?"

Yui sheepishly stammered.

"It's how it sounds, I feed on souls, the life source of a person. And I feed through mouth to mouth, like kissing and stuff, but there are other ways but the easiest way to link yourself to a person's soul is to kiss them."

"Oh is that why you were so care free when you would kiss us? Cause it's normal for you to kiss someone?"

The red head once more voiced out.

"That's right."

"Matte Ayato-kun you kissed minx-chan?"

Now it was other red headed triplet who asked.

"Yeh. I kissed her before."

Smirking his older triplet answered boastfully.

"I have kissed Asagi-chan before also."

Their purple headed triplet also joined the conversation, seemingly teasing his younger twin.

"Even you Kanato-kun? That's unfair!"

His gaze went to the eldest Sakamaki, who was half awake, as he listens to the conversation.

"Shu-kun have you kissed her yet?"

The blonde boy tediously nodded his head as a response.

The distraught looking fedora donning vampire turned his head to his bespectacled half brother.

"If you're gonna asked if I had kissed her, then I have."

"Not you too Reiji-kun~!"

Whined the red head, he glanced at the youngest Sakamaki begrudgingly.

"I haven't if you're gonna ask."

Subaru who hasn't spoken the entire time finally talked before Laito could ask.

With the albino's reply somehow the obnoxious red head brighten up, knowing that he wasn't the only one who felt the young blonde's soft lips.

"Uhm... I know this is off topic but is Skye-san okay with you kissing other people? I mean he is your boyfriend and all..."

Once more the blonde human decided to speak, a little bit bothered.

She earned a snicker from the female mage, making her look confused.

"I'm sorry I can't take it anymore-"

Chloe didn't finish her sentence when a fit off laughter followed.

"W-what's f-funny?"

Bewildered Yui entrate, it wasn't just her who was baffled with the mage's laughter, but the Sakamakis also didn't what was entertaining for the mage.

"That's because you called Skye my boyfriend."

Asagi yawned, resting her head on the couch, her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

"But... isn't he your... boyfriend?"

Yui hesitantly asked.

"Skye technically isn't my boyfriend."

CHΔPTΣR ΣΠD : There's no escaping it...?

·•·•·

Hello everyone, I know it's been long since I updated and I know that a triple update will not be enough but I hope you all can be understanding. Especially now that we're facing a pandemic, also I became busy with school works and I haven't adjusted yet on the online classes that are held please be patient my lovely bloodsuckers. If i had time like when I wrote these three chapters I'll update again, thank you for still reading my story even if I don't update continuously. Really thank you everyone. Also make sure to check the [Who Are You: Character Guide Book] that I made, you can check it guys on my profile. To keep it short those are what I wanted to say, stay safe everyone!

Vamps' retiring~
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.3K 60
Three girls trying to find a cousin came stumbling upon a household full of vampires. While on search for the said cousin, they are also chasing for...
268K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
45.6K 1K 45
It's ya girl Yui!! For some reason I'm in some deep vampire shit okay!! Basically Vampires want my blood and some of them are cool... some of em... w...
688 12 27
Kim and Mal were best friends, that lived in a world full of vampires. The two girls thought life is going to be alright, until they get word from K...