ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU? 「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ...

By Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· "Who are you?" ·•·•· Hidden in the dark are numerous things we wish not to see. But what if the truth... More

ΩΠΣ
TШΩ
THRΣΣ
ҒΩUR
ҒI∇Σ
SIX
SΣ∇ΣΠ
ΣIGHT
ΠIΠΣ
TΣΠ
ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣL∇Σ
THIRTΣΣΠ
ҒΩURTΣΣΠ
ҒIҒTΣΣΠ
SIXTΣΣΠ
SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ
ΣIGHTΣΣΠ
ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ
TШΣΠTΨ ΩΠΣ
TШΣΠTΨ TШΩ
TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ
TШΣΠTΨ ҒΩUR
TШΣΠTΨ ҒI∇Σ
TШΣΠTΨ SIX
TШΣΠTΨ SΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ ΣIGHT
TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ
THIRTΨ
THIRTΨ TШΩ
THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

THIRTΨ ΩΠΣ

154 6 1
By Sweet_Vampira

By the hallway, Cole bumped his sister who was in a daze.

"Sis you okay?"

He asked concerned, helping his sister who looks like will loose balance any second.

"Y-yeh, I just need to rest. And you need to rest too."

Chloe joked, trying to smile to reassure her younger twin.

"I'll take you to your room." 

He suggested, but even though if Chloe would not agree, he'd still take his sister to his room.

She was in really bad shape after fighting with Zero Three then attending to Asagi.

"Okay, bro."

Cole then went in front of his sister, back facing her, then squatted.

"I'll carry you, no excuses."

Chloe laughed at this before hugging her twin from behind, letting herself be piggy backed.

"I'm older and still you do this for me."

She's mumbled in their vernacular through his shoulder, sounding tired.

"Well I'm taller than you and heavier than you, so you can't do this to me."

Retorted Cole as well in German, chuckling at the end.

Chloe puffed her cheeks, before biting her younger brother's shoulder.

Surprised, he almost let go of his twin.

"Clo are you a vampire now?"

Jokingly Cole asked, before continuing to his sister's room.

"den Mund halten (shut up) and walk faster."

Exclaimed Chloe as she pouted her lips.

"Ja (yes), but sis you're getting heavier."

"Did you just called me fat?!"

Cole burst out laughing, as his sister fumed.

"There she is, my loud mouthed sister."

He stated, a smile evident on his lips.

Indeed, Chloe became silent right after the fight.

"You okay? This is the first time you fought and took it to the heart."

"Yeh, I'm okay now thanks to you, that elementalist was just freaking strong. It was my first time fighting him, but I bet that if we duel again, I'll beat his ass!"

"I know you will, I believe in you sis."

"That's right! But why does it feel like we're taking too long to go to my room?"

Cole stopped walking and studied where they were.

"I think I took a wrong turn."

Slowly Cole faced his twin by his shoulder and they burst out laughing.

"You're hilarious Coco."

Chloe called out his nickname.

"Don't call me that, it's embarrassing."

Cole stated before walking back and this time taking the correct path.

"What are you talking about, it's cute! I can practically hear Asagi agreeing with me."

Chloe boasted, then nuzzled her cheek to his neck, his mullet grazing her face as she do so.

"I suddenly remembered Schwarzie, hey can you summon her? She's practically our happy pill and she'll make us both feel better."

She stated as they both entered her room.

"I miss Zie too, okay I'll summon her, and Asagi would love to see her too."

Chloe got off her brother's back and sat on her bed.

Cole then kneeled and and prepared to summon their cat, Schwarzie.

The meowing of the feline filled the room.

"Ziezie! Come to momma!"

Chloe called out but the cat circled her twin's leg instead.

"I think she doesn't miss you that much sis."

He picked up the cat and brought it to his face, Schwarzie placed its paws by his chin.

"Ey! Lemme get some love too~!"

Chloe whined puffing her cheeks.

"Ja ja, here comes Ziezie."

Playfully Cole said and brought the feline to his sister.

They both played with the cat forgetting about their fatigue.

Unlike Yui, who stayed inside the room from the fear of literally everything else, the Sakamakis were relentless.

They didn't stayed on their given rooms after freshening up.

They were either touring the house, no it was more like a mansion, literally taking Asagi's words of being her guest and to do whatever you want inside the mansion.

Asagi's mansion was similar to the Sakamakis, it was somewhat Victorian styled as well.

But most houses by the underworld are Victorian styled.

In fact, it was so similar to their mansion that they become accustomed to it already.

Starting from the eldest Sakamaki, Shu, he found himself in what looked like a music room.

There were a variety of instruments inside the room.

But in the center was a grand piano, a signature instrument for a music room.

Every instrument in the room looked like it was used, none was left.

Even if Asagi lived alone-- at the demon realm, everything looked cleaned and well taken care of.

Can she play all of these?

Reiji found himself within a room filled with books and presumed that he was inside a library.

Most of the books were thick and had hard covers.

And a bit dusty as per of it not being touched for quite a while.

But on one section of books, which doesn't look as dusty as the others, the bespectacled boy came through books which had a certain genre.

Suicide...

Is this what she fancy herself with reading?

Laito didn't stay on one room and kept on jumping from one to another.

But as he do so, he passes a room filled with different art materials.

He further examines the room and saw how it was both messy and organized.

One side looked like a storm visited it.

Although through an artist perspective it's a perfect studio to make art.

There was a not so clean desk with paints of different colors, brushes of different thickness and thinness, canvases of different sizes, drafts crumpled on the floor or pasted on the wall for reference, they were scattered on that area.

Of course some of those materials were hurdled on a shelf or box of some sort in that place too, but it was messy too.

While on the side of the room looked like a gallery.

Different paintings and sketches, were hung on a not so orderly fashion, but that's what made it look superb.

The Fedora donned vampire wasn't a professional on art critique but he sure find everything aesthetic.

So minx-chan isn't just a talented singer and dancer, but an artist too huh?

Kanato and Ayato found themselves by what looks like the kitchen.

Everything looked clean and organized.

Too clean to be exact...

"Why are we here again?"

Ayato asked, scratching his head.

"I was hungry and feeling drained that's why I went here obviously. It's not like I'm gonna play any sort of sport here."

Kanato retorted opening one of the cupboards.

Ayato fumed, shouting in the lines that 'I know we're at the damned kitchen for food!' and 'heck we can play sports here if we want, this place is damned big!'

Making his purple haired twin to tell him to shut up and help him find food, but he'd prefer sweets.

Nevertheless, Ayato was also feeling a bit hungry so he went to find food too.

After minutes though, they couldn't find any food, even in the fridge.

Doesn't she even eat?!

Subaru was taking his time, drifting into the hallways.

Unlike Laito who went in rooms, he strolled to where his feet took him to.

He was in deep thought and couldn't care less about his surroundings.

The meowing of a cat made him advert his attention.

The black feline made its way to Subaru's legs, encircling them and rubbing its face.

The albino stood still as the small creature does so.

"Hey little guy, I don't remember seeing a cat when we got here, what are you doing here?"

Subaru asked the dark furred creature, as he squat down to pat it.

The cat purrs as the albino does so, it also licked his outstretched hand making one the corner of the boy's lips curve into small loop sided smile unbeknownst to himself.

"Looks like Ziezie likes you."

Subaru looked up and saw Chloe, who was leaning diagonally on the wall from one of her shoulders.

A small smile on her lips were visible.

"H-hai..."

Stuttered the tsundere albino, slowly standing up.

"Is this your cat Chloe-san?"

He asked, hoping for a not so awkward conversation.

Chloe nodded, before kneeling to pick up the furry fella.

"Her name is Schwarzie, you can call her Ziezie or just plain Zie for short."

She stated as she straightened her body.

"Me and my bro were taking our fatigue out by playing with Zie here. Also Chi is an animal person and is fond of Zie that's why we brought him here."

The said creature rubbed itself on the ravenette's chest, meowing.

"Chi?"

Chi like blood...?

Questioned the light haired boy.

"Oh, Chi is Asagi, it's like her nickname."

"Ahhh... I see."

Subaru replied simply.

So she likes animals huh?

"Are you hungry? You and your brothers must be, you can all wait as we cook something for all of you."

"Umm..."

"It's alright, you're all guests anyway, follow me."

Subaru couldn't decline and tailed behind the female mage.

Along the way, they met with Cole.

"Oh sis you found Ziezie."

"Yeh, do we still have stocked food by the time space? Y'know how Chi doesn't bother keeping food here."

"Yeah there is, the beef I also bought for the week is there."

"Nice, let's use that to cook some food for the boys and girl, we can always buy some more next time."

"Okie dokie."

The albino trailing behind, watched as the twins banter ever so casually.

Their attitude towards each other as siblings was very far on how his half siblings and Subaru himself were to each other.

It intrigued the latter and pictured that if they were in that position.

As normal siblings.

They'd talk freely.

Share their problems and insecurities.

Eat their meals without the heavy atmosphere.

Play with each other.

Care for each other.

Be there for each other.

Be real brothers...

That looked as if it was too far fetched.

It would never happen to them.

Especially with their messed up family background.

Being normal brothers for them seem like something for them too high to reach.

When Subaru came to, they already made it to the kitchen.

Upon entering, the twins who were first in the kitchen noticed the group.

"Oya you guys must be searching for food huh? Didn't find any now?"

Chloe stated looking at the famished faces of the purple headed and red headed twins.

"Hai... We couldn't find anything at all."

Kanato spoke first.

The twin mages snickered at this.

"Typical for Asagi."

Cole stated before clasping his hands, a magic circle formed below him before vanishing.

"Don't worry, Cole is gonna get some ingredients, we'll cook up something for you guys."

Chloe said before sitting on a stool placing her feline friend on her lap.

"So you guys like have any pets?"

She added starting a conversation.

"Nah, our parents never let us."

Blurted Ayato unconcernedly.

Remembering how their eldest brother who presented a dog in front of his mother and good disapprove on the spot.

"They said that it's gonna be a hindrance taking care of a pet, saying it'll distract us and shit."

He added sitting himself on a similar stool making himself comfortable.

"Hmm, there are parents like that, but ever thought of getting ones now? Especially that you can make decisions for yourself."

The female mage questioned and the vampires present couldn't answer.

Chloe blinked get eyes at how silent they were.

It feels so awkward talking to them, it feels somewhat kinda de javu-ish...

"Ah gomen gomen, I shouldn't have asked, just curious y'know. Maybe you guys don't like animals, like Ziezie here, I was confirming so that we'll know if she's bothering you or something. But it doesn't seem like you guys hate cats so... Doesn't Ziezie looks cute?"

She brought up the black cat to her cheek, as she smiled widely boasting the creature to the three.

Ziezie meowed before licking it's nose cutely.

"See? Isn't she adorable?"

Chuckling, the mage then extended her arms, motioning for them to take the feline creature.

"Wanna hold her?"

The boys were taken aback.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass."

The red head flat out declined.

"Ehh? How 'bout you?"

She turned to the Lolita boy instead.

"Gomen but I have my hands are full."

Kanato stated, uninterested, and for another reason is that his precious Teddy might be scratched by the furry creature's claws, which he'd like to avoid at all costs.

Chloe then whipped her head to Subaru with a small smile on her face.

The albino flinched slightly at this.

"N-nani?"

His words got out as a stutter.

"Would you mind holding her as we prepare you guys food? I mean Ziezie is a smart cat and she behaves well. It won't be hard watching her for a few minutes."

The mage reasoned.

"Uhh..."

"I mean Zie already took a liking to you anyway, she won't be that hard to take care of."

Chloe added, just then her twin appeared with the ingredients they will issue for their meal.

The female mage then handed their furry friend to Subaru without him having time to decide.

"You guys can wait at the living room or something, it'll be boring just watching us cook."

"Sounds good to me. Oi Kanato let's go."

Ayato jumped off the stool, making his way to the living space.

His younger twin tailing behind him.

"Brought the beef and some other ingredients to add."

As the twins chatter, Subaru took his leave as he wasn't needed inside the kitchen anymore.

Strutting his long legs, with the blacken creature, he followed his half brothers to the said room.

Inside, they made themselves comfortable on the few couches.

Subaru laid the feline creature onto his lap.

The cat started at the boy, as if memorizing his features.

The albino averted his gaze to the side, a bit bothered.

Probably because the smart cat finished examining the albino, she jumped off his lap.

Landing on the coffee table that was located in the middle of the couches.

Schwarzie then proceeded to the twins' facial features, her slit eyes memorizing every detail.

"This cat is kinda creepy, look Kanato, it's like she's judging us."

The red headed twin pointed at the black cat with narrowed eyes.

His purple headed twin looked once at the small creature before diverting his attention elsewhere.

Zie stared back at his emerald orbs with her big round ones.

Clicking his tongue annoyingly, Ayato gestured for the cat to move away.

"Shoo shoo, quit it ya darn cat."

The feline didn't comply to what the red head spoke and proceeded to do her business.

After a few minutes of memorizing their features, she circled around herself to a comfortable position on the coffee table before lying down.

Her tail slowly went sideways before limping down as she closes her eyes, dozing off.

The albino vampire somehow breathed a relieved sigh, thinking he didn't need to worry about the cat for it was sleeping.

"I don't know if that cat is smart or just creepy as fuck."

The red headed vampire once more voiced out his thoughts before the four of them were enveloped by silence.

"Hey!"

Because of the sudden greeting all three males got startled.

Ayato even jumped up from his sit.

"Sorry to scare you guys."

Chloe who were the root of the greeting sheepishly chuckles before making her way to the coffee table where her feline friend was.

She seemed to be carrying a bowl filled with...

"Candies!"

Kanato exclaimed, as if a happy child given his favorite sweet.

"Hai hai, help yourselves as we wait for chef Cole's meal."

Chloe states right after placing the bowl, taking one of the sweets before popping it in her mouth.

She also made herself comfortable as well on the recliners fishing out her PSP and iPod busying herself with games and music.

Schwarzie noticing its owner, it stretched before jumping to Chloe's side.

The lavender haired boy stuffed his face full of sweets as it was his favored food.

"Oi lemme have some of that, don't eat all of it, you might get cavities."

His red headed twin said taking a gumball before chewing the rubbered candy repeatedly.

"You're saying he'll get cavities now when basically all his life everyday he eats at least one of those sugary crap."

Retorted the albino, he didn't fancy sweets hence he didn't bothered taking even one.

"I know that! I was being sarcastic!"

The red head shot back, before angrily making a small balloon with the rubbery sweet, it soon popped after blowing too much air on it.

"You guys having fun without me? I'm hurt."

"Tch Laito."

Indeed it was the red headed, fedora loving vampire, as stated by his identical twin.

He entered the room upon hearing his brothers and step brother's voices with his playful smiles.

"Heyyy, want some candies?"

Offered the mage, motioning for the bowl as she noticed the newcomer.

"Don't mind if I do."

Laito made his way by the candy filled bowl and randomly took one before placing it in his mouth.

"Watchu all talkin' about?"

Started Laito, wanting a conversation.

"Nothing."

Subaru answered shortly.

"Seriously? Why are you all gathered here then?"

"Waiting."

Similar to the albino, Ayato answered his identical twin plainly.

"For what...?"

"Por fwood to gyet cwooked."

This time his fraternal twin answered, somewhat giberrish for his mouth was stuffed with assorted candies.

Laito sighed for the replies he got.

The mage's laugh filled the room, which made the four boys looked at Chloe confused.

"Is something funny?"

Asked Subaru a bit annoyingly.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's this game I'm playing, tell me if I get too noisy, I'll leave."

Chloe then went back to playing with her PSP.

The room was once filled with silence.

Well not all silent...

For the sound of Kanato munching on sweets can be heard.

This continued on for a few minutes before Schwarzie's head perked up.

Chloe noticed this and looked to where the direction her cat was looking.

"Oh Cole, need help?"

She said taking off her earphones, seeing her brother peek through the door.

The boys also directed their attention to the male mage.

"Yeh, let's set up the table."

"Okay, I'll be there."

Cole nodded before leaving to the dinning room, Schwarzie trailing behind her.

Chloe stood up and coughed, catching the boys' attention.

"As we set the table can you fetch the other people and tell them there's food."

"I'll get Chichinashi."

Ayato then stood up, before disappearing to get the girl.

"I saw Shu-kun on one of the rooms while I was roaming so I'll get him."

Laito volunteered before disappearing similar to his twin.

"Alright now that leaves Reiji."

"You don't have to worry about me, I've smelt there was food and came to check myself and happen to overhear just now."

Reiji's stern voice boomed inside the living room as he entered.

"Perfect! Now you guys just wait a minute as we set the table 'kay?"

Chloe took her belongings and Schwarzie with her to the dining room.

Ayato came back after, teleporting himself with Yui in his arms.

"You can put me down now, Ayato-kun."

Yui said sheepishly.

"Nah, I'm gonna carry you again either way so just wait in my arms."

The red head said not caring and sat down on his previous position with Yui on his lap.

The blonde girl was flushed as she fidgeted with here fingers, uncomfortable.

Soon Laito also came back with Shu lethargically dragging himself to the room.

"Sorry for the wait! Food's served guys."

Just then Chloe states after the arrival of the remaining Sakamakis.

And so, they made their way to the dining room.

"Help yourself guys."

Chloe said as everyone was seated.

On one side of the table sat the triplets and on one side the remaining Sakamaki brothers, as for Yui she was seated on one end.

"The food I cooked is actually a Filipino dish,
and it's still good if I do say so myself. It's called Bistek Tagalog derived from 'beef steak' and it's really easy to cook, Asagi showed us how to cook it and I got it right after just watching her once. So ingredients are simple just soy sauce, limes, onions, salt and pepper to taste, you can also add sugar but it's optional. It's also good with rice so I served rice. And... And I should stop talking and let you guys eat. Gomen my bad."

Cole stated before smiling awkwardly and scratched his nape.

"Good job bro, I was gonna stop you, but I knew you were gonna do it yourself."

Chloe laughed off as her twin sighed.

"Hai hai let's go sis."

His sister nodded before they turned to leave.

"Matte Cole-san, Chloe-san."

Yui called out, making the twin mages look back.

They both hummed in chorus, motioning to continue.

"Aren't you two gonna eat? Both of you must be hungry too."

Yui asked concerned.

The twins looked at each other before giggling.

"Thanks for the concern. But as you can see, the table only fits eight people."

Cole started.

"We have our share, both of us will eat at the kitchen don't worry."

Chloe finished.

"Ahh, I see..."

Yui said before smiling sheepishly.

"If that's all then we're gonna go."

The female mage added, before they made their way to the kitchen after no one interjected.

The group then ate the food given to them in silence.

They couldn't deny though, for a simple dish that was put up together the last minute, it was delicious.

"Woah, this is good."

Laito praised.

Kanato nodded his head, mouth filled with food.

"Yeh I agree, hey Reiji, can you try cooking this dish?"

Ayato then asked.

Reiji also wanted to try cooking it himself after tasting.

After hearing his half brothers say how it tasted good, Shu also tasted it himself.

Yui and Subaru kept silent as they eat, quietly praising how good the food was.

"You all seem to be enjoying your stay here huh?"

All looked up with eyes to the source of the voice.

There across from Yui, on the empty seat sat the golden haired girl with her arms and legs crossed.

"A-Asagi..."

Some of the boys muttered, while the others stayed silent.

She sighed before speaking once more.

"I'll wait for you guys in the sitting room, go finish your meals."

With that said, she left how she appeared from the room.

She teleported...

Reiji then stood up first, now all eyes were onto him.

"I'm afraid I've lost my appetite, I'll be headed to the living space. Excuse me."

He avvered before taking his leave.

Soon after one by one the group neglected their unfinished food to go to the said room, where the girl who holds the answers their turmoil.

CHΔPTΣR ΣΠD : Normal siblings...?

·•·•·

Vamps' retiring~
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 6 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 🥀Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
20K 766 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
336 0 14
This is the sequil to The Dark Clinic. The Sakamaki's decited to continue to help Sam at their house, while hiding her from the Mukami's Every day...
688 12 27
Kim and Mal were best friends, that lived in a world full of vampires. The two girls thought life is going to be alright, until they get word from K...