Nasty Grind

By MeanaNaturi

You'll enjoy...let's just say my mind got carried away. Happy readings!! Come on girl, don't be shy," Chris p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
ch 7
Ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
Ch 18
ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

Ch 34

4.8K 137 42
By MeanaNaturi

2 months later...

Chris

I had been in my office of the dealership for hours strolling through my timeline on social media. I had noticed that Zana was in a new relationship, and I wanted to be happy for her, but I couldn't. I fucked up, shit everyone was reminding me of my fuck up everyday.

My father knocked on my door, and I straightened myself up, and adjusted my tie. "What's up Pop?" I asked him. I closed my screen on my computer, I knew how nosey he was.

"Son, the dealership closed hours ago."

I looked up at the clock, and he was right. It was 7pm, I just got caught up with Zana's profile. "Damn, I must have been working hard huh?" I smirked.

Pop shook his head and set on the top of my desk, "you haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm good!" I lied.

"Jason said it's because of that girl you was seeing."

For some reason Jason had been team Zana. He wanted me to break things off in the beginning, but ever since Zana saved his life it's been team Zana. It would've been a good thing if Zana and I were still kicking it, but like I said before, I fucked up.

"No, just have a lot on my mind pop, that's it." I said with a straight face.

I knew my dad could see right through the bullshit. He removed himself from the table, and started toward the door. "I didn't help raise no punk boy, if you want that girl, then go and tell her."

"It's not even like that Pop." I smirked sitting back in my chair. Thing is, I did want her sexy brown skin laid up against mine.

"Mhmm." Dad shook his head, "go home son, I'm tired of seeing your face."

I grabbed my briefcase, and headed to my car. Things lately had been an uphill battle. Eric and I were cool, I would stop by there just about everyday, smoke a blunt or two and head home. Lately, I had been itching for some pussy.

"Excuse me!" A female voice called out to me.

I turned around and noticed a pretty young thing with freckles, and red hair. She had this tiny waist, and big ass and my thoughts went straight to how her pussy would taste and my dick became harder than ever. I lay my brief case on top of the hood of my car, waiting on her to approach me.

"Hey, is the dealership closed?" She asked me looking at the closed sign.

"Yeah."

"Dammit! I really needed to get a new car. My dad gave me a check to go and pick one."

I folded my arms across my chest, checking this young girl out. She had to have been pushing twenty-one.

"Sorry, I'm Alisha." She stuck out her hand for me to shake. I noticed as I took her hand in mine that she had a tattoo on her wrist that read A&C.

"Chris." I smiled at her.

Alicia looked me from head to toe, then licked her red lips. "Chris, that's cute."

"Oh really?"

"Since the dealership is closed, how about you buy me dinner Chris." Alicia flirted and I couldn't help but admire this young girl.

"I could do that...or we could go back to my place and just have dessert." I chuckled, but in reality I was talking withy dick.

Alicia walked closer to me, she looked up at me and smiled, "I rather eat first , then we'll see how the rest of the night goes. Who knows, you may just get lucky."

My dick thumped up and down in my pants. I walked to the other side of my car, and opened the door for Alicia. Who knows, maybe this Alicia chick could take my mind off Zana for good.

I decided to take Alicia to one of the hottest night spots in town. Inside of Jao was the sound of smooth jazz, and the lighting was dimmed. The calmed atmosphere had me feeling mellow as I found us a booth in the back. "This place is nice Chris." She said scooting into the booth.

"Glad you like it, I use to meet my ex here from time to time." I sighed, picking up the menu in front of me.

"Why aren't you two together?"

"She died." I said nonchalantly.

Alicia looked down at her menu, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. But from our conversation I would think you had found someone. You're sexy as hell, and those lips." She started to bite her bottom lip as she stared at mine.

"I just been chilling. So what about you?"

The waitress walked over smiling at us, "what can I get you?"

We ordered a drink and a appetizer, and the waitress walked away.

"I'm listening."

Alicia leaned her elbows on the table, smiling over at me. I could finally see her blue eyes. "Well I just finished college, and moved back home with my dad. Im single, and twenty two."

"You look way younger than you say." I studied her features as she spoke about herself. Her high cheekbones and dimples through me for a loop. I had never seen a girl like her before.

"Why are you single Alicia?"

She shrugged and looked away,"who said I was single?"

"I would have thought you were, the way you had me take you to dinner." I laughed.

She shook her head, "I'm in a relationship, but I'm not happy. I just want us to drink, have some fun..." She rubbed the top of my hand, "and have sex."

I laughed again, this girl was so forward with what she wanted, and I was feeling it. I hated a female who beat around the bush. "Is that right?"

Alicia nodded, "I really need some good dick. It's been awhile. But if you're not up for it...".

Alicia's shoe came off, and she placed her foot in my crotch, playing with my dick with her foot. I knew she could feel my dick harden in my slacks. I adjusted my tie, hoping that no one could see Alicia playing with my dick. I cleared my throat, sitting up straight in the booth.

"Who says I'm not?"

The two of us engaged in conversation over our drinks. She was a down to earth young woman.

"Are you ready to take me back to your place?" She flirted, grabbing her clutch that set on the side of her.

"Hell yeah, let's go!" I waved the waitress over to pay our check, and we were on our way to a night she wasn't ever going to forget.

****

Zana

I walked into my place from a day of unsuccessful interviews. I was giving up hope on finding a job in management and media. I flopped down on my sofa, and unstrapped my heels. I grabbed the remote on the table and turned it to the news.

I heard moans coming from the backroom.

"What the hell?" I whispered and turned the television on mute. "I know ain't nobody fucking in my house."

"Right there!" A male voice said. Their voice echoing throughout my apartment. I got up and quietly made my way down the hallway. I opened my bedroom door open careful not to make the door squeak.

My eyes became wide as I watched two people fucking on my bed. My fist balled to the side of me as I became angry and hurt all at once.

Carson's jeans were down at his ankle, as I watched him thrust in and out, sweat pouring down his face. Sheets were gripped and the victim arched their back, pushing there ass back and forth. Moaning from pleasure only fed to my fire.

"Don't stop Carson!" The voice became louder.

"Carson..." My voice at a low tone, but I was drowned out by the love making that they were having.

"Carson." My voice trailed off as his head was thrown back and he was being choked from behind. "No, no, no."

Their two naked bodies pressed together thrusting.

"Carson!" I finally yelled still my feet glued to the floor. I couldn't move. I was dreaming, it had to have been a dream.

"Chris!" Was it him? Was Carson fucking Chris? It couldn't be...could it?

"Oh shit!" Carson yelled pulling himself out of him and tripping over his jeans.

I started to hyperventilate, and I couldn't catch my breath.

He covered himself with my silk sheets and ran to me grabbing me by the hand. "It isn't what it looks like sis."

I looked passed Carson, and into the man who was having sex with my brother. Tears came from my eyes as I looked from Carson to Jason. My heart pounded fast against my chest, as the man I thought was Chris was his twin brother.

I hit Carson upside his head, "how could you?"

My brother was gay?

"Zana, please calm the hell down!" Carson yelled at me covering his head from the next blow I was about to throw.

"Let's just talk this out!" Jason set on my bed and looked me in my eyes. All this time this man hated the ground I walked on, and he was having sex with my brother. I wanted to vomit from watching the two have sex.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked calmly, yet my fist were still balled to my side.

"Zana, it doesn't matter!"

"How fucking long Carson?!"

Carson sighed and looked at Jason. Jason looked away from us. "Almost six months."

I smacked Carson across his face. "Six fucking months?"

Carson held his face and stepped back out of the way of my fist. "Sis calm down!"

"Calm down? Calm down? Boy I should whoop your ass." I walked over to Jason. "Does Chris know that your gay?"

"Im not gay!" Jason screamed.

I laughed at his ass, "you are fucking gay!"

"Bitch fuck-" before he could say anything else I jumped on him and punched him everywhere on his body. I blacked out throwing blows after blows. Carson finally peeled me off of Jason.

"You're going to tell Chris or I will!" I screamed as soon as Carson put me down on the floor. I was out of breath, holding my chest as I gave him an evil glare.

"No please, if my pops find out I'm fucked." Jason pleaded and got on his knees like he was praying.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Like I said tell him. Both of y'all are fucking nasty, and you had the nerve to fuck him in my bed Carson!" I smacked him again and stormed out of my own bedroom. "Both of you get the fuck out!"

I set on my sofa with my phone in my hand. I traced Chris's name with my finger on my phone. Contemplating on telling him or not. Carson and Jason made their way to the front room fully dressed. I couldn't even look the two in their eyes. I folded my arms across my chest bouncing one foot out of frustration.

"Look, I'm sorry Zana." Jason said to me .

"If Chris doesn't know by the end of the week so help me God. I don't won't to see either of you right now."

"Baby sis, please, we could talk this out. I don't want anyone to find out." Carson was begging but it fell on deaf ears.

"Then you should have booked a room at a motel!" I rolled my eyes again and pointed at the door. "I'm sick of everybody, especially you two gay motherfuckers! Out!"

Jason and Carson left my apartment with their heads down, and I set in the same spot wondering how long has my brother been gay?

A knock on the door took me out of my thoughts. I couldn't stand up, I didn't want to face who ever was knocking.

"Go away." I said.

Carson walked through the door, and closed it behind him. "Can we talk?"

"Nope." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you don't understand baby sis, I'm in the closet, and I want to stay their. I got a name out in these streets and I don't won't it tarnished by me fucking with Jay." Carson set next to me with those sad puppy dog eyes.

"How did you meet him?"

"I met him a few months back at a party. Who do you think gave me that sexy ass ride outside? Jason is hooked to my dick."

I scrunched up my face, and laughed, "that's nasty!"

"I beg you sis, please don't tell anyone about this."

I finally smiled, "I guess. But I still want him to at least tell Chris. If Chris finds out that I knew and didn't say anything..."

"I know sis. I know."

I hugged Carson. I knew it was already bad being a black man, but it would be even worse, especially in the hood to be black, gay and slanging dope.

"I love you Zana."

"I love you too, you closet freak!" I laughed.

Carson pulled away and looked me in my eyes, "dad would disown me if he finds out."

I won't tell him, but one day you will have to tell daddy,." I reminded him that my daddy didn't play about keeping anything from him.

"Alright. One day...when I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
649K 29.5K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
271K 5.1K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...
72.7K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...