A Hood Love Story

Av hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... Mer

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93
Chapter: 94

Chapter: 19

15.7K 387 871
Av hoodauthor

Nika pov

I was laying on La's chest. He was sleep. Long story short, he was telling the truth. He wasn't texting them girls, they was just dick riding them. I made him block them tho. I took out my phone and took a picture of us, then posted it on ig and tagged him. It got some good comments then some negative comments. I decided to wake him out because I was bored. I took hella pictures of him with the flash on. I made sure it wasn't directly in his eyes tho.

"Mmm. Leave me alone girl."

I started jumping on him.

"Wake uppppp."

He pushed me off him and turned around. I started kissing him on his neck. He sat up and looked at me.

"I'm up now, tf do you want?"

I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He sucked his teeth and hugged me back.

"I see y'all enjoying y'all selves."

I recognized that voice anywhere. I got off L'a and turn and saw Mak standing at the door. A big ass smiled spread across my face. I bolted to the door and literally jumped on Mak. He caught me and hugged me back.

"I'm sorry I left for so long. I had so shit to handle, and I needed to clear my head."

"I'm sorry for keeping that shit from you."

I got off him and looked at him.

"Yea, well just don't keep shit like that from me again. Either of you."

He said looking at L'a.

"I'm sorry man."

3'much said walking up to us. Mak nodded and they dapped.

"Just don't hurt her man."

L'a looked at me, then back at mak.

"Never."

Mak nodded and walked into his room. I looked at l'a.

"I gotta go. I got some shit to handle. I'll call you later."

He said getting all his shit. I pouted and crossed my arms. Bitch I wanted him to stay.

"I'll call you. I promise!"

I nodded my head. We hugged then he left. I sighed and sat on my bed.

"Y'all ain't fuck did you?"

I looked up and saw Mak coming in my room. Over protective ass nigga.

"No."

I said laughing a little.

"Aight. Promise me you won't until you're ready to do it with him. Promise me you won't just do it for him, but when you know you're ready for that in your relationship. I don't want you hurt, cause on BD I'll hurt his ass."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I promise Makie Mak."

He pushed me off him.

"Stop calling me that gay ass name."

I laughed

"It's it ok if I run to the store rq?"

He looked at me.

"I'll go for you."

I sighed.

"It's ok Mak I know where the store is."

I said reassuring him.

"Unika I-"

I cut him off by pouting.

"I know you don't feel comfortable, but it's just the store down the street. I'll be fast and I'll call you if anything. Just this once please Mak? You never let me go outtt"

He sighed and groaned.

"Fine, just this once. If anything happens I'm never letting you go out again. Make sure you call me right away if something seems off. If you're longer than 40 minutes, I'm coming to look for you. Got it?"

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Wear some warm clothes. It's cold."

"Ok ok ok Makkk."

He laughed and walked out my room. I got dressed in some joggers and one of L'a sweater, I stole from him. Then grabbed my phone, card, keys and left.

Gotti pov

I was on the block by the store with my people.

"So he really wifed a bitch up?"

Layla asked me referring to L'a and his dumb bitch.

"It's that new bitch Unika right? The one that goes to LPHS?"

"Yea with L'a, Mak and the rest of them niggas."

I saw her looking at something.

"Ain't that the bitch right there?"

She asked making me look. She was walking down the block towards the store.

"Oh yea. Thats her."

"Shiii let's run up on her then?"

I shook my head.

"Man, you know that if L'a finds out. He will never forgive me."

"You think he's gonna believe her if she says anything. It's been you and L'a from the start."

"Yea you right. He'd never let a bitch come between us."

She nodded.

"Plus this bitch needa know not to mess with Gotti. I got the perfect way to teach her."

She showed me the switch blade she had in her pocket. I nodded and smiled. We all ran up on the bitch and instantly started throwing hits. Shorty ain't even know what was coming to her. I punched her dead in her face making her fall and drop all her shit. She started screaming, Layla held her hands down, so she couldn't move while I started hitting her.

"Stay. In. Yo. Lane. Bitchh"

I said between punches. I got on top of her and started banging her head on the ground till I started seeing blood.

Nika pov

I started screaming but they wouldn't stop. Some bitch was holding my hands down so I couldn't even block the hits. Gotti stopped and I was relieved. Till I felt something sharp go into my side, making me scream even louder. I couldn't move and I was going in and out of consciousness. I looked at the part where I felt the most pain and saw blood leaking out.

"Let's got lets go let's go."

Gottis friend said pulling her.

"And bitch I wish you would tell L'a about this."

Gotti said before running off. I instantly started crying. I tried sitting up, but the pain was unbearable. I grabbed my phone and called L'a.

"Hello?"

"L'a something happened. I need help please!"

I said crying hard.

"Unika? Baby what's wrong?"

I started to black out.

"L'a please just hurry up!"

"Shit. Where are you? Where's Mak?"

I was going to reply but I couldn't. I was too weak. Last think I heard was him calling my name, then everything went black.

3'much pov

I ran to Maks house started banging on the door. Something wasn't right man. The door unlocked and Mak came out looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga Tf you-"

"Where's Unika Man?"

"She went to the store why?"

"With who?"

"I let her go by herself... nigga wtf is going on?"

I shook my head and ran my hands through my dreads giving them a tug.

"I think something's wrong man..."

"Tf you mean you think something's wrong"

"She called me crying, she said something happened. I asked he where she was and it just got quite."

His eyes get big and he hit his keys.

"She's at the store down the street!"

He said as he got in the car. I got in the passenger seat and he drove down the street. Once we got there we got out the car and looked outside the store. We didn't see her. My phone buzzed, it was from Gotti.

GGotti😎🥶: Wya?

I put my phone back in my pocket. She can wait. I saw Mak looking at something making me look too. At first I couldn't make out what it was. Once I did, on cue Mak and I started running towards her. She looked beat up bad. And she was bleeding a lot.

"Bro wtf? Why is she bleed like this? Where is it coming from?"

Mak asked freaking out.

"I think she got stabbed!"

I said lifting up her shirt where the blood was leaking. There was a deep ass cut there.

"Man! This is why Ian want her to go out by herself bro!"

I saw tears running down his face. I shook my head, Ian never seen Mak cry over nobody.

"We gotta get her to to hospital man. If something happens to her, idk what I'd do."

I took off my shirt and give to Mak.

"Put pressure to stop the bleeding. I'll sit with her in the back while you drive."

He picked her up and put her in the back. I sat with her laid out on my lap. Who would do this shit to her man? He got in the front seat and started speeding down the street.

I promise once I find out who did this to her it's over for all them people.
I don't know what I'd do if something happens to her. I really like this girl man, I might have even started loving her....

Update number 2. Only because my dumb ass friend was mad because the last chapter wasn't long enough. 😴
50 comments for a update.
No comments no update.

Y'all think L'a might actually love Unika? Or do you think he just really cares about her?

You think Mak is scared?

How you think L'a gone react when he finds out Gotti did this to Nika?

You think L'a was actually worried?

What do y'all think is going on through Maks head?

You think Mak gone let Nika leave by herself again?

Do you think Nika gone tell L'a Gotti did this to her?

What you think gone happen if Nika tells L'a Gotti did this to her?

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
305K 6.1K 53
When Beyoncรฉ was 16 her and her family moved to Brooklyn, NY to live with her Aunt after her dad and mom went through a nasty divorce back in Houston...
229K 8.7K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
322K 10.9K 52
#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...