Chapter: 41

3'much pov

Nika was downstairs, doing God knows what. She probably fixing Ken fat ass some food, cause you know fat people don't like to cook, I'm one of them. Ion even be wanting to get up and piss half the time, my lazy ass. Her buzzed like 3 times. Now me being her nigga, and a nosey one at that....I picked up her phone. I saw it was a message from Breezy, so I read the messages. Y'all know how Breezy weird ass is. It wasn't nothing too interesting. Just some good morning shit.

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: Good morning, tell yo fat ass nigga and ugly ass best friend we making a trip over there. Make sure them niggas got loud too. Cause I know if I text them, they dumb asses gone forget

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: can you do that for me beautiful? ❤️

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: Oh yea, I look forward to seeing you today too. Haven't seen yo pretty face in a minute 😂 

I just shrugged it off. If it was someone else, I'd have a problem with it. Since it's Breezy and I trust my bro, imma just be cool with it. He usually friendly to girls, I guess they like best friends kinda. Breezy always be messing with me too anyways.

"L'a, pick up yo fucking underwear and socks Off the floor!"

Nika said standing in front of me.

"But, my leg hurt."

I said pouting. I was perfectly fine, I just ain't wanna pick the shit up. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Man, pick the shit up for the nigga. Ain't you post to be wifey material?"

Mak said coming in the room. That's my nigga man.

"Exactly, you post to be my wife. So you post to clean up after me."

She looked at me like I was crazy. She took up my underwear and socks, throwing them at me.

"Put them away!"

I rolled my eyes, putting them in my bag.

"Man, you a terrible girlfriend. How you with her L'a?"

Mak asked shaking his head.

"Shiii, I wonder the same shit everyday."

I said laughing. She looked at me.

"Oh! Bet!"

She was about to leave. I got up and hopped over to her, grabbing her arm.

"Nooo, don't leave me! I was just joking."

She looked at me. Then at my legs, then back up at me.

"I thought yo leg was hurting?"

She raised her eyebrows. I looked down at my legs, then back up at her.

"Well now it does, so stay with me and give me a massage!"

I said as I pulled her on the bed with me.

"No!"

She said tryna get up, but I held her down.