Chapter: 92

Nika pov

Kristine and I were on FaceTime while I was cooking a meal for me and L'a. Who currently wasn't even here. He left some hours ago. I don't know where he went though. His momma has had his daughter for the past few days while he's been "working". After that incident with his daughter he's been mad over protective of her. Like he doesn't leave her with anyone except his mom and sisters. Not even me...

"Soooo what's for dinner tonight?"

Kristine's voice rang through the phone while I stirred the pot of noodles.

"Just some Alfredo. Idek when he's coming home so I didn't do too much."

"So how's it been going with you guys?"

She asked.

"Honestly, we've been ok. I guess..."

Since the day that situation happened. L'a has been very miserable and stressed. I've been trying to talk to him about it but he doesn't want to. He doesn't even wanna think about it. He won't leave that baby for even a second. L'a was even hesitant to leave her with his mom.

"Oooh girl that 'I guess' doesn't sound too good."

Kristine said making me laugh.

"I mean, it's just the same old shit. He's just been stressed a lot lately but he doesn't wanna tell me what's wrong. So what can I do?"

"Mmm I hear you girl. You can't do anything but support him Yk."

"Yea tbh that all I'm doing. He makes it hard tho."

I said while turning the stove off since I was done cooking. I grabbed my phone and headed upstairs into our room.

"Girl Ik you didn't make all that food just to not eat it."

Kristine said to me as I saw her shaking her head through the screen. I laughed in response. I was gonna eat a little later.

"I'm gonna eat later. I'm not really hungry yet."

I just wanted to make sure L'a has something to eat when he comes back. I decided I go and browse through Instagram. I seen that L'a was live so I decided to join and see what he was up to. He was sitting on a chair with a female right beside him. They had the phone propped up. It seemed like they were at a house or something. They were talking about something and the comments were going crazy. There was over 100k people in there. I had no idea who this girl was but she was pretty.

"Hold on girl imma call you back."

I said to Kristine.

"Ok girllll. Imma go find sum to eat anyways. So I'll talk to you later."

With that she ended the call. I went back into the live. This girl seemed to be mad close to L'a.

"Aye, ain't Barbie head big yall?"

L'a said. I guess he was referring to the girl beside him. She giggled and hit him.

"Can yall tell this boy that my head isn't big? Not my fault that his forehead is more than half his face."

She responded back.