Chapter: 55

Nika pov

My phone was buzzing nonstop waking me up outta me sleep. Bitch it's 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday! Why tf is people texting me so early? I checked my phone, it was messages for my friend Bri. Her annoying ass was spamming me like crazy, I guess it was important to I just read them.

Bri🌚💙: Unika

Bri🌚💙: BITCH

Bri🌚💙: ANSWER ME

Bri🌚💙: I

Bri🌚💙: NEED

Bri🌚💙: HELP

Me: bitch wtf you want?

Bri🌚💙: So yesterday I was this boy I use to mess with. We talked and made plans to meet up again and I really like himmm, plus he got bomb dick 😉. Should I go for it and start messing with him again?

Me: Well see if he's bout it first.

Bri🌚💙: Yay ok thanks.

I shook my head. Tf she even doing up at this time? I got up and went downstairs to go make some eggs, bacon and pancakes....for myself. He probably not even up yet anyways, unless he got somewhere to go but then that just sucks. He got 2 perfectly good hands and arms that he can use to decline my calls, so I'm assuming his ass can use them to make his breakfast too. I know y'all probably wondering why Ian leave his ass yet. Well a couple months ago we got into a heated ass argument and I tried to leave him but his ass set all my fucking clothes on fire and bleached them, then he fucked broke my phone. It scared me because it really looked like he was finna kill me, I never seen him so mad. After that I never tried to leave his ass again, he bought me all my shit back though. Right when I was about to put my pancakes on the pan, the door bell rang... do people understand it's too early to be coming to peoples house? I rolled my eyes and when to the door and looked out the window. I stood there looking at these mfs then rolled my eyes and opened the door to Mak, Rondo, Ken and S.Dot.

"Excuse me but who told you it was ok to come to my house so damn early?"

I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Yo nigga. Now where he at?"

Mak said letting himself in. Rude much? He ain't even pay me no attention!

"Wooooow fuck you too then!"

I said pouting and crossing my arms.  He looked at me and rolled his eyes, the he came and gave me a hug.

"Now where he at?"

He asked again letting go of me. I rolled my eyes, he ain't shit man.

"Upstairs in our room— well his room now."

He looked at me confused.

"Am I missing something here?"

He asked confused. I shrugged.

"He kicked me out the room sooo, it's his room now."

"Why would he— I'm confused."